The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 25th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (OCTOBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*PRAYING FOR OTHERS .*

Wednesday, October 25th .
Pastor Chris

_*But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them (2 Corinthians 4:3-4).*_

An aspect of our priestly ministry as Christians is praying for others: interceding on their behalf against the forces of darkness. This is so important for us to do, especially for those amongst us who may still be weak, ignorant, and unable to stand for themselves.

It’s important to bear in mind, however, that when we intercede, God isn’t the one holding back from us. He’s not the one causing the problem; therefore, we shouldn’t pray as though He’s the one we’re trying to persuade.

For example, if you’re interceding for someone who’s sick, it’s not God that made him sick. So, it would be wrong to be pleading and begging God to heal him. Instead, you’re to stand in the authority of Jesus Christ against the sickness. You’re to remain persistent in prayer, mounting pressure on the adversary on behalf of that one who’s sick, to help him obtain his healing.

You may have been interceding for a while for someone to receive salvation, and it may seem there’s no positive outcome. The reason might be that you were praying as though God is the one holding the person back from receiving salvation; you’ve been prevailing on God to “save” him. No! The grace of God that brings salvation has been made available to all men (Titus 2:11). In Christ, salvation has already been wrought for every man; it’s part of what Jesus came to accomplish.

Therefore, in interceding for the lost, you address the culprit: Satan! He’s the god of this world; the one who has blinded the minds of men so they wouldn’t believe the Gospel. He’s the reason some people will do just anything to resist the message of the Gospel. But blessed be God! As Christians, we have the authority to break Satan’s hold off people’s minds, so the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ would shine unto them for salvation.

If there’s someone you’ve been praying for to receive salvation, that’s what you need to do! Write down that person’s name, and declare, “In the Name of the Lord Jesus, I break the power of the devil off Mr John, and I claim his deliverance and salvation.” You’ll be amazed that as simple as that prayer is, you’ll get the desired result.

*PRAYER*

*I thank you Father for giving me authority to break Satan’s hold and influence over men’s lives that they may receive salvation. I declare that the Gospel message is growing and prevailing around the world, bringing about a mighty harvest of souls into the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Timothy 2:1-4* I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and [for] all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this [is] good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. *||*

*||* *Luke 22:31-32* And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired [to have] you, that he may sift [you] as wheat: 32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* 2 Timothy 1:1-18,
Jeremiah 17-18

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* John 7:32-44,
2 Kings 13-14

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 25TH OCTOBER.
I affirm that God is at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. Daily, as I meditate and affirm the Word, His power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles. I am blessed on every side; my life is like a well-watered garden, and I bring forth fruits, in and out of season. I am super-favored, I live in superabundance because I am connected to God's unending supply system. Hallelujah. I am mightily blessed of the Lord and that blessing has brought beauty, honor, acceptability, elegance, loveliness, goodwill, benefits, promotion, glory, and favour into my life. Today and always, I increase in divine favor, I increase in speed and accuracy. No weapon formed against me shall ever prosper; for Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. All things are orchestrated for my benefit because the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. Glory to God!
•JOIN US
https://theinnercitymission.ngo/
endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM