The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gov Hope Uzodinma is dead, God bless Nnamdi Kanu’ – Fr Mbaka

‘Gov Hope Uzodinma is dead, God bless Nnamdi Kanu’ – Fr Mbaka

on
 April 29, 2021

[Image: LuJFs5wG.jpeg]

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Catholic Priest and Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, has accused the Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma of organizing the killing of Imo State residents.

Mbaka said although he does not support terrorism, he stands against killing and labeling innocent youths of the country as ‘terrorists’.
He opined that the recent jail break in Imo State could be God’s way of releasing his people from prison.

Mbaka also wondered why the killing of a top commander of the Eastern Security Network, ESN, Ikonso Don was being celebrated.

The Cleric further warned the leaders to kill poverty, unemployment and insecurity, because God is angry with them, adding that those advising Uzodinma have killed him while he is still alive.

”I can never support terrorism, neither will I allow you to brand our children terrorists when they are not. If some people broke the prison in Owerri, if you caught them, arrest, interrogate them, it may be possible that no human being broke into that prison, it may be jailbreak from God.

”It happened in Acts of Apostle chapters 5. There was no jailbreak and nobody was arrested. God can set the prisoners free.

”For people to go around and kill our young men without trying them is evil. I’m just warning our Governors. Nigerians are dying like rats and nobody cares; God is angry with leaders, from Buhari to the last. You have failed God.

”Hope Uzodinma who came here and put his hand on this altar and swore he will protect the lives of Imolites is now organizing the killing of Imolites and he wants me to keep quiet?

”I was keeping quiet until the blood of my brother was shed. Never! Whoever will support that will suffer. How Is it difficult for the military, police and DSS to arrest one person? What if the person you killed is innocent of what he is accused of?

“You killed Ikonso and you are parading his body as if you have done anything. Go and kill poverty, unemployment, insecurity, you know how to kill, wicked people. God’s anger is on. No prophet will be spared if you keep quiet about what is happening in the country. If the leaders do not stop what is going on, it will stop them.”

He urged Nigerians to stop misquoting him because he is just a messenger of God and maintained that Buhari does not call him and he does not call Buhari.

”They said I was the one that prayed for Hope Uzodinma. Hope Uzodinma was like a vision that came to me, how am I involved in it? The message from God just passed through me, I don’t know his political story. Till today someone (Uzodinma) who became Governor has not come to give thanks to God here. I know If he is receiving advice from this sanctuary he will not be messing up. Those advising Uzodinma has killed him while he is still alive.”

Mbaka also prayed that God will bless IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.
According to him, it is not wrong for someone to have courage and say that his people are being maltreated.

”I want you to know that up till today, I don’t know who is Nnamdi Kanu, I have never seen him face to face but wherever he is may God bless him. It is not a bad thing if someone has risen up to shout that his brothers are suffering, May the lord bless his courage.

”What is happening in this country is heartbreaking, tears shedding, nerve-racking and mind-blowing. Can our security agent and leaders account for us, how many people have died under one week or month? Students being kidnapped from the university and there is a leadership. It is either they are involved in it or they should stop or what is happening will stop them. 

Buhari, Hope and those who want to fight me, remember there was a time God told me to support you people now God has told me to withdraw and prophesy against you,” he added.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MMOAH Hope That Players Can buy the cheapest MapleStory 2 Mesos! mmotony 5 3,525 01-10-2022, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Humberto Bobseine
  Adamawa: APC chairman suspended for wishing President Buhari dead Edoman 0 770 08-11-2021, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits Edoman 0 787 08-10-2021, 01:36 PM
  Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, Abba Kyari: ‘Nigeria is a zigzag republic’- Shehu Sani Edoman 0 773 08-01-2021, 05:32 PM
  Bola Tinubu is not dead or hospitalized - Aide says Edoman 0 737 08-01-2021, 09:04 AM
  Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho: Baba-Ahmed blames Buhari for separatist agitations in Nig Edoman 0 726 07-31-2021, 10:27 AM
  IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 Edoman 0 830 07-30-2021, 05:07 PM
  3 Americans Dead, As Plane Crashes Into House In Ukraine (Pix, Video) Edoman 0 783 07-30-2021, 08:13 AM