The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo- "I drowned them, - Mom admits to killing her 3 childy
"I drowned them, I did it as softly as I could"- Mom admits to killing her three young children in chilling jail interview

[Image: 607aeda4b66e1.jpg]

A California mom suspected of murdering her three young children before going on a carjacking spree, has confessed to drowning them "as softly as she could" in a chilling jailhouse interview.

Liliana Carrillo, 30, claimed she wanted to protect her son and two daughters from their father, who she believes is a human trafficker and would have 'abused them'.   

Carrillo's kids, Joanna Denton Carrillo, 3, Terry, 2, and 6-month-old Sierra were found dead on Saturday, April 10, by their grandma in her apartment in Reseda, Los Angeles. Their mother had vanished. 

[Image: 607aedc833d66.jpg]

She was later arrested on suspicion of carjacking, having stolen a truck. She said in her interview that she wanted to drive off of a cliff and kill herself. 

'I drowned them. I did it as softly, I don't know how to explain it. I didn't want them to be further abused,' an emotional Carrillo told KGET-TV, during an interview at the Lerdo Pre-Trial Facility in Kern County. 

'I promised them when they were born that I was going to protect them. I hugged them and I kissed them and I was apologizing the whole time,' she said. 'I loved my kids.'

[Image: 607aeddcad400.jpg]

'I wish my kids were alive, yes,' she said. 'Do I wish that I didn't have to do that? Yes. But I prefer them not being tortured and abused on a regular basis for the rest of their lives.' 

She didn't reveal how she drowned them.

'I wish my kids were alive, yes. Do I wish I didn't have to do that, yes? But I prefer them not being tortured and abused on a regular basis for the rest of their life.' 

Carrillo hasn't been charged with the deaths of her children in Los Angeles County pending further investigation.

Court filings showed there was a bitter custody dispute between Carrillo and the children's father, Erik Denton.

[Image: 607aee06018fd.jpg]

On March 1, Denton petitioned a court for custody, alleging that Carrillo was delusional and had taken the kids and refused to tell him where they were. 

In response to his filing, Carrillo filed a restraining order against him and claimed Denton was an alcoholic who may have sexually abused their eldest child.

Denton's court filings tell of Carrillo's post-partum depression following the birth of their middle child. She began therapy but quit, and self-medicated with marijuana, he claimed.

In texts and social media posts, she said things like 'I wish I never had kids' and threatened to kill herself, he alleged. 

In her interview, Carrillo said she had dealt with depression, anxiety, and PTSD her whole life and had sought out a therapist for postpartum depression but claimed that it was her husband who posed a threat to the children.

Carrillo alleged that her daughter and a son had shown signs of abuse and that she had tried but failed to obtain help through social workers and law enforcement.

'They were just going to hand them off to the dad,' she said.

Through the courts, Denton and Carrillo agreed to swap Denton´s days to see the children for a few hours every other Sunday.

Last Sunday was supposed to be just his second visit with the kids under the new schedule, but it was late as the kids were all dead. 

Carrillo said she expects to spend the rest of her life in prison.

Asked what her final message to her children, she replied: 'I love you, and I´m sorry.'

Watch the interview below. 

[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘I Sought Its Consent First’ – Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat. Photo Edoman 2 2,534 10-29-2021, 07:23 AM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Photo: Real Estate developer killed, buried in shallow grave in Ogun Edoman 1 1,865 09-12-2021, 09:15 AM
Last Post: AustinMullins
  Police arrest poly student for allegedly killing and burying his pregnant girlfriend Edoman 0 853 08-23-2021, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Wanted drug dealer caught in church as another excretes 68 wraps of heroin(photo) Edoman 0 836 08-22-2021, 10:50 PM
  Ex-governor, Ayo Fayose shares interesting photo of man who many refer to as 'Obasanj Edoman 0 827 08-22-2021, 11:34 AM
  Congratulatory messages pour in as Tobi Bakre shares prewedding photo Edoman 3 1,174 08-22-2021, 11:32 AM
  UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) Edoman 0 905 08-22-2021, 11:18 AM
  Suspected serial killers who specialize in robbing and killing POS and Uber operators Edoman 0 697 08-19-2021, 01:08 PM