The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 7th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

WEDNESDAY 7TH APRIL 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: WHEN HIS WORDS ARE AT HOME IN YOU 

If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you (John 15:7 ESV).

The Wuest translation helps us see that Jesus’ remark in John 15:7 is more of an instruction than a promissory note. He’s commanding you to ask whatever your heart desires. It says, “If you maintain a living communion with me and my words are at home in you, I COMMAND YOU TO ASK, AT ONCE, SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF, WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRES, AND IT WILL BECOME YOURS.”

Can you trust His Word? Yes, you can! Faith is about acting on the integrity of God’s Word. In these challenging times, you can rely on the Word of God. He said, “If you abide in me, and my words are in you, ask what you want, and it shall be done for you.” The Complete Jewish Bible puts it this way: “If you remain united with me, and my words with you, then ask whatever you want, and it will happen for you.”

All that’s required is for you to abide in Him and for His words to be resident in you. Are the words of Christ at home in you? Or do you set them aside? When His words are at home in you, it’s blessings all the way; victories only; success unlimited.

Colossians 3:16 says, “Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly….” When the Word is in you and abides, your faith is built strong; then you’re positioned to make a demand and create the kind of life you want, irrespective of circumstances.

PRAYER

Thank you, precious Father, for your Word to me today! The words of Christ dwell in me richly, and are at home in me. I trust the Word wholeheartedly, and I refuse to be distracted by contrary information or circumstances. Therefore, victory, success, prosperity and divine health are evident in my life because I’ve given myself wholly to the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 12:2
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Jeremiah 17:7-8
Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. 8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and [that] spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 11:14-36 & Judges 3-4

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 27:55-66 & Leviticus 7

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus. God’s Word guides my thoughts, habits, character, and ultimately builds my life. I have the dominion over every kind of sin. I live in truth because truth is my true nature.

I am alive unto God! My mouth is filled with laughter because the Lord has made my life a bundle of joy and happiness. I am filled with the fullness of God and out of my belly flow rivers of living water. Hallelujah! 

The Word of God has pre-eminence in my life, and it continually produces in me what it talks about. In every area of my life, I experience the reality of the Word as I meditate on, and live in, the Word! I make progress, and circumstances are subdued to conform to the reality of God’s Word for my good.

I am an offspring of the Word; I’m immune to the destructive system of this world. I have no fear in me; for the peace of God garrisons my heart and mind in Christ. Hallelujah!

I’ve been enthroned; therefore, I go forth in God’s glory, in righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. There’s no place for depression, weakness, and sadness in my life. 

I am the seed of Abraham, and God’s blessings rest on me! I am like a tree by the stream, well-watered and ever-flourishing, bearing fruits of righteousness and experiencing luxuriant growth in all I do. Glory to God. Hallelujah

God bless you

[Image: 0001-19306506471_20210405_031437_0000.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 7TH APRIL 2021

THEME: PRAYER FOR A FULL MEASURE OF CHRIST

MEMORISE:
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:  Ephesians 4:13

READ:  Ephesians 4:4-8
 4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

1. Father, thank You for giving us Jesus Christ as a perfect example of humility. Please Lord, destroy every element of pride in my life.

2. Father, please remove my confidence in my skill and abilities. Help me to depend on You alone. Lord, don’t let these skills put me in trouble, help me to see You alone as the source of my achievements.

3. Father, please give me the grace to forget old glories and forge ahead. Don’t let me be like Lot’s wife, always looking back to the glory of the past; help me to look forward always.

4. Father, remove the desire to be popular from me. Don’t let me ever live to please people, let my desire only be to do Your will. Don’t let me end up like King saul.

5. Father, please help me to keep my body under. Kill the lust of the eyes in me, let material things mean nothing to me and help me to live above lust in whatever form, in Jesus’ name.

6. Father, every lure of fornication or adultery in my flesh, please get rid of it today. Give me the grace to flee when the temptation comes in Jesus’ Name.

7. Father, every root of bitterness in me, please remove it in Jesus’ Name. If there is anyone that I have not forgiven, please give me the grace to forgive him or her today.

8. Father, help me not to love anyone more than I love You. Please Lord, let my bond with you be unbreakable by anyone, including my family members.

9. Father, give me the grace to submit to everyone You have placed in authority over me in Jesus’ name. Take away the spirit of rebellion from my life and replace it with the spirit of obedience.

10. Father, whatever that is in me that would be a form of resistance to Your dwelling and operating within me, please take it out in Jesus’ Name. If I refuse to let go, take it out by force.

11. Lord, I open my heart up to You, please dwell in me without measure and use me for Your purpose here on earth.

12. Your personal request.

THANKSGIVING:
Thank God that He saved, your soul. Thank Him that He is willing to dwell in you and to use you For His glory.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 26-27.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 11:  I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR.

1. I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

o   Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

5. I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 7 APRIL 2021?*

*BE UNCOMMON⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, GOD’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 
_*(1 Peter 2:9, NIV)*_

_*1 Peter 2:9 KJV*_
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
We are living in a day where it’s acceptable to compromise standards, to take the easy way out and not have integrity, to do what everybody else is doing, to go where everybody else goes, to think like everyone else thinks. It’s common. Complainers and compromisers are a dime a dozen. It’s normal. But GOD did not create you to be common.

GOD is looking for uncommon people. People who have uncommon faith, who believe for things that seem impossible. People who have uncommon commitment, who do the right thing when it’s hard. People who have an uncommon attitude that’s positive when everyone else is negative. People who have uncommon integrity, who do not give in to temptation but do what they know is best. When you make this decision to not fit in, to not do what everyone else is doing, but to be uncommon, you will see uncommon favor, uncommon strength, uncommon friendships, uncommon increase. GOD rewards uncommon.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You for setting me apart to be Your special possession, to be one of Your chosen ones, to be uncommon. Thank You that I don’t have to let society squeeze me into its mold. I want my life to stand out as one who brings You praise. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM