The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 5th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

MONDAY 5TH APRIL 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: OPERATING THE GOD KIND OF FAITH

… even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were (Romans 4:17).

Faith is a principle by which we live in the Kingdom of God. The Bible says, “…the just shall live by faith” (Romans 1:17). And the faith we’ve been given is the God-kind of faith. You can apply it as God did throughout the Scriptures and be guaranteed the same results. 

The Bible says by faith, He framed the cosmos, the worlds (Hebrews 11:3).

No wonder Jesus averred in Mark 11:22, “...Have faith in God.” Several translations read “Have the faith of God” or “the God-kind of faith”—the supernatural faith that God operates. We read about it in our opening verse: He calls things that are not as though they were; seeing the unseen. By the spoken word, you bring into physical manifestation things which are not perceptible to the senses.

What about things that are already there that you don’t want? The Bible says, “And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are” (1 Corinthians 1:28). 

He says we use “things which are not, to bring to nought things that are.” What a principle!

The word “nought” is from “katargeolj” (Greek), meaning to make void, bring to nought or nothing, to make or become of no (none, without) effect; to decimate. This you can achieve with your words—your faith proclamations. With words, you can destroy or decimate things which are. Remember, you can call things that are not, as though they were. Hallelujah!

There’s no disadvantage to the child of God. Whatever the situation you’re facing today, there’s a way out. The victory is in your mouth. Don’t look at the circumstances, for they’re subject to change. Look at the unseen—your victory—the picture the Word of God projects. Look at what the Word is telling you, and stick to the Word.

The more dire the situation or circumstance is, the more you affirm the Word and proclaim that you’re victorious in the Name of Jesus! The Name of Jesus can’t be overthrown. Use it, and you’ll always win. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; I have a goodly heritage. I live in health, safety and prosperity. The world is subdued before me, and I walk in dominion over circumstances. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 11:1-3
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Romans 12:3
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 10:25-42 & Joshua 23-24

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 27:38-44 & Leviticus 5

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 5TH APRIL 2021

THEME: GOD DEFENDS HIS ELECT

MEMORISE:

And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? Luke 18:7                                                         

READ:  Colossians 3:12-17

12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

An elect is a chosen or preferred person. In terms of Christianity, an elect is someone who God, by His grace, has chosen to be qualified as righteous before Him. The Bible says in Romans 8: 33- 34 :

“Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.”

God watches over His elect. He is not ashamed of them even among His holy angels because they are doing Him proud in this perverse generation and according to the Scripture:

“But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.” Hebrews 11:16

In light of the above Scripture, therefore, the elect of God have both a moral and spiritual obligation to live in accordance with the commandments of God.

The elect should be mindful more about eternity than the temporal things of this life. At times they suffer trials of poverty because they refused to sell their conscience, suffering bonds, imprisonment and in extreme cases, martyrdom.  This made Jesus Christ assure His audience in Luke 18:7 as we have it in our memory verse of today that God will always take care of His own elect. This is one of the numerous rewards of being an elect of God. In this verse, Jesus Christ is reassuring the elect of God who have turned   their backs on all forms of godlessness and wickedness of sin. The Almighty God will always be there for all the elect, provided they cry to Him in the day of trouble, because He said:

“...call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.” Psalms 50:15

Beloved, are you an elect of God? If not, it takes just the acceptance of Jesus Christ as your personal   Lord and savior to be one. Repent of your sins and begin to live your life as approved of Jesus Christ in the gospels.  I pray that the benefits of the elect shall be your portion in Jesus' name.

ACTION POINT:

Act upon John 3:3-5 and pray that God should make you one of His elect.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 21-22.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 12:  IN CHRIST ALONE.

In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone! - who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe.
This gift of love and righteousness,
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  05 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_

*TOPIC: REVELATIONS FROM THE RESURRECTION* 

?️God always uses the enemy to achieve His purpose at the expense of the enemy. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth Go ye therefore….Matthew 28:18-19.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: God always uses the enemy to achieve His purpose at the expense of the enemy. 

Previously, we saw the victory of the resurrection of Jesus Christ as the victory of life over death, the victory of light over darkness, and the victory of the truth over lie.

Today, we shall be looking at some revelations from the resurrection of Jesus Christ. 

The resurrection of Christ is meant to give us light or insight. 

*Now, what are some of these revelations from the resurrection of Jesus Christ?* 

*1. God does not and cannot fight a lost battle* . 

God does not and cannot fight a battle he would lose. He does not know how to fight and lose. Once the enemy declares a fight against the Almighty, he has already decided his defeat before the start of the fight. 

*2. God will always make the final move* 

The devil may make the first move but the Almighty will always make the final and conclusive move.  You see, when they were crucifying Jesus Christ, people shouted, “Crucify him! Crucify him!”(Luke 23:21), but God was just watching them. 

When they were through, God seemed to have said, “Now, are you through? Give me space.” And God’s move broke the back of the enemy.

The devil may have the first say but God will always have the final say. The devil does not have the final move and the final say.

*3. God always uses the enemy to achieve His purpose at the expense of the enemy* . 

Many times, the devil thought he was the one working only to realize at the end that he had been an instrument of God’s work. God wanted His Son sacrificed and He couldn’t kill His Son by Himself. He needed somebody to fulfil the work, and the devil fulfilled the agenda of killing Jesus to his own disgrace and detriment (1 Corinthians 2:6-8). 

Beloved, these are the revelations from the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I decree that these revelations would become real and applicable to your life in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this* ?: God always uses the enemy to achieve His purpose at the expense of the enemy. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Ask God to give you deeper revelations of the mystery of the Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ* .

*2. Make up your mind to apply the insights you have gained today to your life.* 

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for the Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Help me to see what You did for me at Calvary so I can live in victory daily, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? FROM THE CROSS TO THE GRAVE TO THE RISE.* 

*QUOTE* : At the tomb of Lazarus, He was expecting a harvest of resurrection. He lifted up His eyes and said, “Father, I thank Thee, that Thou hast heard Me” (John 11:41). As He did so, Lazarus came back to life. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 10-12.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: China is not only the largest producer of textiles and manufactured goods in the world; the country is also the largest producer of Bibles.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: In this season, God’s move shall cancel out every move of the enemy against your life in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ☘️?*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM