The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 3rd April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 3RD APRIL.

BE CONDITIONED TO YOUR DIVINE NATURE

For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? (1 Corinthians 3:3).

If you’re born again, even though outwardly you may look like your next-door neighbour who isn’t born again, a real transformation took place in your spirit. You were actually, literally, born divine—born anew with the life and nature of God. Not only are you godly, you’re God-like.

But because many don’t know this, they say, “We’re all humans.” No, we’re not; that’s what you were before you were reborn. The human “you” died, and a new you came from God. That’s what John meant when He said, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” 

(1 John 4:4); it means you hail from God; your life is divine.
What God expects is that you become conditioned to your divine nature. It’s the purpose for the renewing of your mind: Romans 12:2 says, “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind….”

You may say, “But in the Book of Acts, Peter told Cornelius that he himself was a man.” You may also refer to the occasion where the people at the cities of Lycaonia almost worshipped Paul because of the signs and wonders he had performed, and he told them, “... We also are men of like passions with you...” (Acts 14:15).

But here’s what you must understand: the apostles, at this time, hadn’t fully understood the mystery of the Gospel. Otherwise, they’d have communicated differently. Think about it: Jesus never talked like that. He said, “…I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world” (John 8:23).

When it dawned on Paul through revelation of the Spirit that he was the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, he expressed it differently. He said the Christian is “a new creature”—a new type of man (2 Corinthians 5:17). The same Peter also graduated to a higher class and in His epistle, he called the Christian “partaker of the divine nature”; associate of the God-kind.

Psalm 82:6 says, “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” If you talk and live as a man, you’ll suffer the things men suffer. Become conscious of your divine nature and practise the divine life.

CONFESSION

Through meditation on the Word, I’ve become conditioned to my divine nature. I have “Kingdom sight,” and Kingdom perception. I think, talk, and live as an associate of the God-kind. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 82:5-7; John 10:33-36

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 9:37-62 & Joshua 16-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 27:11-25 & Leviticus 3

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Father, I thank You for the guidance of Your Spirit in my life, and the wisdom that You impart to me each day. I am continually yielded to the Lordship of Your Word. Thus, my steps are ordered in victory, success, and excellence. 

I walk by faith, and not by sensory perception! I count not myself to have apprehended; but this is the one thing that I do: I forget those things which are behind, and reach forth to those things which are before. 

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. am a spiritual sportsman, equipped for the life of victory with the Word. I live from my spirit. With the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ that I’ve received, I dispel the darkness in the hearts of the unconverted, impacting them with the message of eternal life, and establishing them in righteousness. 

Through me, the knowledge of Christ spreads everywhere, and the circumstances of life are subdued before me.

I live on God’s terms; I reason with the mind of Christ, and my outlook on life is from the perspective of the Word. I am living in power and working miracles as I live in, and through the power of the Holy Spirit and the Word today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 3RD APRIL 2021

THEME: THE ONE AND ONLY SAVIOUR!

MEMORISE:

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.   Acts 4:12                                                                                 
READ:  Acts 2:22-24

22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

And she shall bring forth a son, and  thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins. Matthew 1 :21

The fact that Jesus is our Savior is the major difference between Christianity and other religions of the world today. Why is Jesus Christ the one and only Savior? You will find the answer to this in John 14:6 where Jesus testifies of Himself thus:
 “...I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

The validity of this claim cannot be disputed. According to 1John 2:2, God Himself raised Jesus as "....the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world." Since sin entered the world" through Adam and Eve, the human race inherited it. Unfortunately for unbelievers, sin will continue to rule over them until they come to Jesus whose blood offers remission of sins (Matthew 26:28).

In Acts 2:22-24, Peter plainly declared the mission, the passion and perfect atonement Jesus accomplished for mankind.   Acts   4:12   corroborates   this   perfect redemption which Jesus brought to us. It says, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." Going by the weight of Jesus' action, you would see why the author of Hebrews asked the fundamental question in Hebrews 2:3 "How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation ... ?"

Jesus carried out His earthly ministry with great grace, and in a way that distinguishes Him from the religious leaders we see all over the world today (Luke 4:18-19), so much so that the Pharisees admitted that He taught as Someone "with authority" (Mark 1:22). Beloved, Jesus is the only way to God the Father (John 14:6) and He is also the only way to obtain true deliverance from demonic torment. He went about doing good (Acts 1 0: 38); He can do you good today, if only you· would accept Him as your Lord and Savior and continue to live righteously. I sincerely plead with you to be wise.
God bless you.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, I accept Your offer of salvation through Jesus, my Lord today. Receive, forgive, and revive me as I rededicate my life to You today, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 16-18.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 28:  WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

1. What a friend we have in Jesus, All our sins and griefs to bear! What a privilege to carry Everything to God in prayer! Oh, what peace we often forfeit, Oh, what needless pain we bear, All because we do not carry Everything to God in prayer!

2. Have we trials and temptations? Is there trouble anywhere? We should never be discouraged— Take it to the Lord in prayer. Can we find a friend so faithful, Who will all our sorrows share?Jesus knows our every weakness; Take it to the Lord in prayer.

3. Are we weak and heavy-laden, Cumbered with a load of care? Precious Savior, still our refuge— Take it to the Lord in prayer. Do thy friends despise, forsake thee? Take it to the Lord in prayer! In His arms He’ll take and shield thee, Thou wilt find a solace there.

4. Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised Thou wilt all our burdens bear; May we ever, Lord, be bringing All to Thee in earnest prayer.Soon in glory bright, unclouded,There will be no need for prayer—Rapture, praise, and endless worship Will be our sweet portion there.
*Seeds ???Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  03 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE CROSS – GOD’S RESCUE OPERATION* 

?️The sacrifice of Christ on the Cross was God’s rescue operation for man, from all claims of the enemy.

SCRIPTURE: Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ…. 1 Peter 1:18-19.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The sacrifice of Christ on the Cross was God’s rescue operation for man, from all claims of the enemy.

Yesterday, we saw two significance or benefits of Christ’s Death and Resurrection. We saw that Christ’s death signifies God’s offer of His best for the worst, and that the death and Resurrection of Christ was the most important thing about Christianity. 

Today, we shall be looking at more benefits of the Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ:

1. The Cross was the place of reparation or payment. 

The Cross symbolizes a place of reparation or payment. The sinless Son of God was sacrificed for the sinful consequences of the sinful acts of sinful men. That is what Calvary signifies. 

2 Corinthians 5:21 makes it clear that God made Him to be sin, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Christ. That was what happened! Christ paid it; God made Him to be sin in order to process us into His righteousness. That is what the Cross signifies.

2. The sacrifice of Christ on the Cross was God’s rescue operation for man, from all claims of the enemy (Peter 1:18-19). 

We were bought back on the Cross by the Blood of Jesus Christ (Peter 1:18-19). It is because of the Cross that we can say, “I owe the devil nothing”. 

That is why 1 Corinthians 6:20 says that you are bought with a price; you are not your own. On Calvary, Jesus offered Himself to buy us back.

Beloved, you have been bought back by God. You owe the devil nothing. Therefore, make up your mind to turn your back on the devil and please God with your life.

Remember this: The sacrifice of Christ on the Cross was God’s rescue operation for man, from all claims of the enemy.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to please the devil with your life; ensure God is happy with you at all times.

2. Engage the mystery of the Cross to deal with all claims of the enemy over your life.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for the Cross of Calvary. Help me to maximize all the benefits of the Cross of Calvary, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE BLESSING OF THE BLEEDING.

QUOTE: Jesus put his leg on satan’s head and resurrected. He always had the vision to resurrect after death. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 4-6.

AMAZING FACT: The eagle is noted for having flown with the heaviest load verified to be carried by any flying bird; one eagle flew with a 6.8 kilograms (15 pounds) fawn.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Every chain of the enemy on your life remains broken in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*
*MORNING TEA☕*

* SATURDAY 3 APRIL 2021 ?*

*JUST ASK⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 
_*(Matthew 7:7, NIV)*_

_*Matthew 7:7 KJV*_
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Is there an area of your life that you need GOD’s help in? A lot of times, it’s easy to think that we’re not supposed to ask for too much, but the Scripture encourages us to go to GOD with all our needs. He longs to give you the desires of your heart and pour out His favor and blessing on you. In fact, the apostle James said, “You have not because you do not ask” (James 4:2). When you step out and ask for God’s favor, His blessings and His increase, you are activating your faith. And when you pray, ask Him to search your heart and mind. See if there is any unforgiveness that is blocking your prayers and affecting your relationship with Him. The other person may have been wrong, they may have hurt you deeply, but there is nothing on this earth that is worth losing your peace with Almighty GOD. 

Today, when you pray, choose forgiveness and don’t let anything stand in the way of the good things GOD has in store for your future!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
Father, I humbly come to You and surrender every area of my heart and life. I ask that You pour out Your favor and blessing on me so that I can be a greater blessing to others in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM