The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kassim Afegbua: There's No Need For Reconciliation With Obaseki
Quote:Prince Kassim Afegbua, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and former Commissioner for Information in Edo state, has said he has no need to reconcile with Governor Godwin Obaseki on his purported suspension from the party.

Speaking in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Afegbua also said he remained a member of the PDP despite his public endorsement of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the last governorship election in Edo state.

He said: “There is nothing to reconcile with the state Governor. I am older than him at the party. He only came because he needed a platform to contest the election. After his second term inauguration, can you name the PDP members in his administration, five months after?

“Yes, I was purportedly suspended for one month by my ward executives which terminated on the 2nd of September before the election of 19th. So there is actually nothing to treasure about suspension or no suspension”.

“I am not an employee of the PDP like the national executives who are plundering the resources of the party for self-aggrandizement. The present leadership of the party are gradually killing the party and weakening its structure on a daily basis. What is key about anyone is the validity of the single vote narrative. I am entitled to one vote and those of my followers who believe in me.

“Those who campaigned against my person saying I was a television politician, were shell shocked that we delivered Okpella to the APC. That, to me, is enough food for thought. We were able to make a point that if leaders don’t perform, the people would respond by the thumbs.
On the claim by some PDP members that he lacks the right to comment on the party since he has left for the APC, Afegbua said.

“I still remain a PDP member despite my support for the APC candidate in the last election. I have no regret about my position, in fact, given another opportunity, I will still support the APC candidate, Pastor Ize-Iyamu. For me, it is not all about political party affiliation, but the individuals standing for election.

“The PDP leadership who were branded tax collectors provoked my decision to support the APC candidate, coupled with other factors.No one is a slave to any party. We are all contributors to the growth of the party and to surrender all the structures to one individual just because he has state funds to throw around, was to me, undemocratic. But that is a discussion for history”.

https://www.independent.ng/no-need-for-reconciliation-with-obaseki-afegbua/

[Image: 13337666_kassimafegbuaandobaseki_jpeg438...2661ec9e2c]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State Edoman 0 1,772 08-20-2021, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman Edoman 0 734 05-13-2021, 08:23 AM
  Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi Edoman 0 561 05-01-2021, 06:14 PM
  Alleged printing of N60bn: Obaseki was in APC, he knows them – Wike Edoman 0 609 04-19-2021, 06:54 PM
  Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim Edoman 0 686 04-19-2021, 07:22 AM
  Certificate forgery: Gov Obaseki floors APC in court Edoman 0 500 03-19-2021, 09:06 AM
  Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) Edoman 0 550 03-06-2021, 09:20 PM
  Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo Edoman 0 517 02-19-2021, 10:17 PM