The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young woman reportedly burnt to death by jealous co-wife in Niger State seven weeks
Young woman reportedly burnt to death by jealous co-wife in Niger State seven weeks after her wedding

[Image: 605afc4898f9e.jpg]

A newlywed woman identified as Fatima from Katsina State was reportedly burnt to death by her husband's first wife in Minna, Niger State.

The incident happened on Tuesday, March 23, about seven weeks after the deceased got married to the Niger state indigene. 

[Image: 605afec0bbf1e.png]

A family source, who spoke to Katsina Post, said the two wives were not living in the same house. 

According to him, the first wife went to Fatima's house and beat her to pulp. Afterwards, she locked her up inside the room and set it on fire, burning the new bride to death. 

"They were not living in the same house but the first wife went to her house which is not far and beaten her to death before locking her room up and setting her ablaze”, the family source said.

The deceased will be buried according to Islamic rites today, Wednesday, March 24, at Sabuwar Unguwa residential area in Katsina metropolis.

[Image: 605afef9e5e7f.png]
[Image: 605b00021e30c.png][Image: 605b0020907fe.png]

[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Update: Police arrest woman who beat husband's new wife to death with pestle and set her corpse on fire in Niger state

[Image: 605c38599c5d8.jpg]

The deceased 
The Niger State Police Command has arrested a 24-year-old woman, Amina Aliyu, who allegedly killed her co-wife. 

LIB reported that the newlywed identified as Fatima Aliyu was beaten to death with a pestle and her body set on fire by her husband’s first wife in Minna, Niger state on Tuesday March 23, seven weeks after her wedding. 

[Image: 605c38ae48d41.jpg]

Spokesperson of the Command, DSP Wasiu Abiodun, who confirmed the incident, said that the suspect has been arrested while investigation is ongoing.

"On Tuesday, one Bello Lawal of Gwari Motors Bosso road Minna reported on behalf of one Alhaji Aliyu Abdullahi 45yrs of Mandela road Sauka Kahuta that one Fati Aliyu his second wife and of same address was found laying dead in her pool of blood inside her parlor with part of her body burnt," he said. 

"Immediately the information was received, the Command swung into action and arrested one Amina Aliyu age 24yrs of the same address, a senior and co-wife to the deceased whom was alleged to have killed the deceased with a mortar pestle by a witness who is also a sister to the suspect.

"The exhibit used was recovered while investigation has commenced and suspect will be charged to court as soon as investigation is concluded." 

[Image: 605c395bcb093.jpg]

I want my daughter's killers executed - Father of 19-year-old new bride murdered by co-wife in Niger State demands justice

[Image: 60605bbd800a2.jpg]

The father of the 19-year-old bride, Fatima Aliyu, who was killed by her co-wife 50 days after her wedding, has demanded the execution of those behind the gruesome murder of his daughter.

LIB had reported that Fatima was beaten to death with a pestle and her body set on fire by her husband’s first wife, Amina Aliyu, in Minna, Niger state on Tuesday March 23. 

[Image: 60605c259fa6c.jpg]

Niger State Commissioner of Police, Muhammed Adamu, who spoke to BBC Hausa, confirmed that the principal suspect, Amina and three other suspected accomplices have been arrested. Read HERE

In an exclusive interview with Daily Trust, the grieving father, Malam Ibrahim Yayaha Sidi Na Khalifa, said he wants justice to take its course by ensuring that the perpetrators of the heinous act are brought to book.

He said in Islam, there is nothing wrong when somebody who is wronged decides to seek justice, adding that the Holy Qur’an has clearly spelt out the punishment for someone who kills another without a just cause.

“I will never forgive the blood of my daughter. The Qur’an says ‘We had ordained for them a life for a life’…, so I want to see that judgement is passed on the perpetrators of this dreadful act," he said.

“No! I will never forgive them. If it was an accident or unintentional manslaughter, that is a different issue. But you beat my daughter to death and as if that was not enough, you also set her body ablaze, that I will never forgive,” he added, weeping profusely.

Malam Na Khalifa said he received the news of the death of his daughter with mixed feelings of happiness and anguish, explaining that the happiness was borne out of the conviction that, “the Prophet Muhammad, who does not tell anything but the truth, had given glad tidings to anyone killed unjustly that they will abide in paradise.

"Based on those glad tidings, I have no iota of doubt that my daughter will be among the dwellers of the paradise and that makes me happy. But I am grieved and it is really agonising bearing in mind that I will see her no more in this world and I am pained thinking what she went through in the hands of her assailants,” he said.

The bereaved father described his daughter as a peaceful, and a well behaved girl, who was different from her siblings in terms of good character.

He said though he was not financially fit to take the case up, he is happy to hear that the Emir of Minna has shown interest in the matter and some human rights groups have also indicated interest in pursuing the matter to its conclusion.

[Image: 60605c5c4282d.jpg]

Update: Husband of woman who killed co-wife in Niger state suspects she burnt her two stepdaughters to death in 2018

[Image: 6062c98975829.jpg]

Late Fati 
The 24-year-old woman, Aminu Aliyu, who allegedly killed her husband's new wife is suspected to be the one that burnt her two stepdaughters to death in 2018.

LIB reported that the newlywed, Fatima Aliyu was allegedly beaten to death with a pestle and her body set on fire by Amina in Minna, Niger state on Tuesday March 23, seven weeks after her wedding. Amina and her three alleged accomplices have since been arrested. read HERE

Aliyu Abdullahi Dayi, the husband, who spoke to our Daily Trust, said the manner in which Amina killed his new wife suggested that she is responsible for the death of his two daughters who died in a mysterious fire incident in 2018.

While narrating what had happened, Dabi said he was not around when the incident happened but someone called him around 3pm on Tuesday that there was fire outbreak in the house and he went to the house immediately but didn’t see any sign of fire incident outside but when he went in, he met the wife dead.

“From my observation, she was hit on different parts of her body. Unfortunately, when they tried to burn the house with her corpse, the house didn’t burn. When I discovered she was dead, we reported at the Tundun Wada police station. All accusing fingers were pointed at my wife as the prime suspect. In fact, my first wife killed her,” he said.

On why they suspected the first wife, Dabi further explained that the mystery behind the death of his two daughters, the first and second born, on November 28, 2018, made Amina the prime suspect and he believes that she killed the innocent girls.

“I married her on 30th May, 2015, and she hasn’t been violent before. I divorced my other wife in 2016 but lost 2 of my children,  Fatimah and Salamatu Aliyu, on 28th November, 2018, in a fire incident. And now that my new wife has died, I’m now suspecting her. What happened was purely a case of jealousy, and she didn’t reject the wife when I married her.”

He added that he has left the case with the police and he will allow the law to take its full course on the matter.
Update: Court remands 24-year-old woman for allegedly killing her husband's new wife in Niger State (photo)

[Image: 6066d663f17a3.jpg]

Suspect, Amina Aliyu
A Chief Magistrate Court sitting in Minna, Niger State has remanded a housewife, Amina Aliyu along with three other accused persons over allegations of conspiracy and culpable homicide.

LIB  reported that the newlywed, Fatima Aliyu,19, was allegedly beaten to death with a pestle and her body set on fire by Amina in Minna, on Tuesday March 23, seven weeks after her wedding.

[Image: 6066d71abd4ad.jpg]
                                                              Fatima
Amina, who is nursing a three-week-old baby boy was arraigned alongside Aisha Mohammed, Zainab Aliyu and Fauziyya Rabi’u, by operatives of Homicide section of the Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID) Niger State Police Command, on Wednesday, March 31.

The accused persons were alleged to have conspired among themselves to kill Amina’s co-wife, Fatima.

According to the Police First Information Report (FIR), Amina Aliyu and Fati Aliyu were both married to the same husband and reside on Mandela Road, Sauka-Kahuta area of Minna. The charges read in part:

“You, Amina Aliyu, left your apartment to the apartment of Fati Aliyu where you used your wooden pestle and without any provocation attacked and hit Fati Aliyu who was newly married on her head to which she sustained injury and fell down unconscious inside her kitchen floor; and you Amina Aliyu, A’isha Mohammed, Zainab Aliyu, and Fauziyya Rabi’u pulled her unconscious body to her parlour and set her body set ablaze as a result of which she later died.”

The prosecutor told the court that on the 23rd of March, 2021, one Bello Lawal of Gwari Motors, Bosso Road, Minna, had reported at Tudun Wada Police station that the four accused conspired among themselves and killed Fati Aliyu.

The two-count charges according to the Police prosecutor Ahmed Daudu Kwangoma, an  Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) were punishable under section 97 and 221 of the penal code.

However, the court only read the charges to the accused persons and refused to take their plea on the ground that the court lacked jurisdiction to handle the trial.

The presiding Chief Magistrate, Nasir Mu’azu thereby requested the police to hasten investigation on the matter and ordered Amina Aliyu and A’isha Aliyu to be remanded in Minna Custodial Centre, while Zainab Aliyu and Fauziyya Rabi’u be remanded in juvenile remand homes.

The case was adjourned till 27th of April, 2021 for further mention. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cholera outbreak death toll rises to 75 in Katsina Edoman 1 705 10-07-2022, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Emmbra
  Army denies shooting #EndSARS protesters at Lekki tollgate; says Lagos state govt inv Edoman 1 1,353 10-07-2021, 09:39 AM
Last Post: kaleanna
  Lagos state government eases restrictions on event centres, pegs limit at 500 Edoman 1 1,640 10-03-2021, 01:52 PM
Last Post: followersitaly
  Bandits reportedly kill engineer after collecting N11m ransom in Kaduna Edoman 1 1,023 08-23-2021, 01:42 PM
Last Post: kaleanna
  Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State Edoman 0 1,772 08-20-2021, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  See the alleged state of a General Hospital in Zamfara State (photos) Edoman 0 804 08-19-2021, 09:40 PM
  Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death Edoman 0 792 08-16-2021, 06:25 PM
  Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? Edoman 0 775 08-12-2021, 09:36 PM