The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 6th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 6TH MARCH.

THINK BEYOND YOURSELF

Don’t push your way to the front; don’t sweet-talk your way to the top. Put yourself aside, and help others get ahead. Don’t be obsessed with getting your own advantage. Forget yourselves long enough to lend a helping hand (Philippians 2:3-4 MSG).

1 Timothy 2:1-4 says, “I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.” It’s our responsibility to change the world through prayer, ministry and protagonism. 

That’s what you have to do. Otherwise, you haven’t lived.
In Nehemiah 4:14, as the children of Israel began to build the wall of Jerusalem and prepared to defend it, Nehemiah said to the people, “…fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses.” He didn’t say, “Fight for yourselves.” And the word “houses” there doesn’t mean buildings; he was referring to clans, whole families, like you’d say, “The house of Joseph.” He was calling out the champion spirit in them.

Champions don’t fight for themselves; they fight for others. That’s what we read in our theme verse; it says, “Put yourself aside, and help others get ahead. Don’t be obsessed with getting your own advantage.” When you pray, it shouldn’t always be about your business, your family or things related to you; it should be for a greater cause. Think beyond yourself.

There’re many who are going through a lot of hurt for whom we must pray. The Bible says of the Lord Jesus that He’s touched with the feeling of our infirmities (Hebrews 4:15). Be moved by the conditions of the sinners and others who are suffering around you. Let the plight of the poor, the sick, and the downtrodden stir compassion in you to intercede for them and cause a change in their lives today. We’re to continue in intercession for the nations, leaders, and peoples of the world, especially in these last days.

PRAYER

Thank you blessed Father, for the opportunity to stand in the gap for others, to cause a change in their lives and circumstances. I pray for those destined to receive salvation today all around the world, that the light of the glorious Gospel will shine in their hearts, dispelling the darkness, translating them into the liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Timothy 2:1-4 AMPC; Ezekiel 33:7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 11:27-12:1-17 & Numbers 18-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 20:24-34 & Exodus 15

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the impartation of eternal life to my spirit. When I received Jesus, I received life in its entirety. I am full of life, and everything I do exudes the incorruptible life. Divine life emits from me in words and deeds, because as Jesus is, so am I. Hallelujah!

I reign as a king in this life, altering situations and circumstances in my favour. I make decrees and they’re established, for the Word of God on my lips is God talking. I am royalty!

I Iam destined to rule and reign in life. Faith is stirred in my heart even now, and I am strengthened in my spirit and positioned for the life of endless victories and possibilities.

I’ve overcome the world; I am more than a conqueror; Christ is glorified in, and revealed through me. I am an able, competent, and effective minister of the Gospel of Christ, manifesting the virtues of faith, hope, and love.

I’ve been granted insight into the mysteries and secrets of the Kingdom. I live above the sense realm. I am fully aware of the realities of our glorious Kingdom, enjoying my inheritance in Christ. Hallelujah! 

I spread the Gospel with passion, fervour, and dedication; the love of Christ is evident in my actions, heard in my words, seen in my character, and reflected in my conduct. I am bringing salvation to people everywhere, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 6TH MARCH 2021

THEME:   BE CONTENT I

MEMORISE:

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Hebrews 13:5

READ:  1 Timothy 6:6-10

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Contentment is one major trait that you need in order to live a good life and finish the heavenly race successfully. The treasures of this world are a major tool in the hands of the devil to make Christians fall. Even though the devil knew that Jesus Christ was well aware of the mansions waiting for Him in heaven, he still tried to tempt Him with the glories of this world (Luke 4:5-7). That is the same way he tempts Christians even today. He will show you your neighbour’s new car and tell you that if you just steal a little money or cheat a client, then you can also buy that car. Your response should be that of Jesus in Luke4:8:

“And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.”

The only people who will fall into this trap of the devil are those who are not content with what they have. It is fine to want more but be grateful to God for the little that you have now as you ask Him for more. Don't put your attention on what you don't have, rather, put it on what you do have. Don't put your attention on what God has not given you, put it on what He has given you.

I have come to discover that when a person puts his attention so much on riches, they may eventually come, but at the expense of the fellow's stand with God. David said in Psalm 37:4 that your delight should not be in the things of this world but in the Lord. Only then will He give you all that you desire.

What is it that delights you? Is it having more money, buying new cars, travelling on vacation or is it the Lord? If your delight is in worldly things, the devil will present them to you in return for some compromises of your faith. Don't compromise to get rich, it is not worth it. Matthew 16:26 says if you gain the entire world and lose your soul, you are at a loss. Proverbs 16 :8 says:

“Better is a little with righteousness than great revenues without right.”

God wants you to prosper (3 John 2), so you don't have to compromise your faith to be rich. It is better to be poor knowing that you are on your way to heaven than to be rich but on your way to helI.

KEY POINT:

When you are content with what God has given you and are grateful to Him, He will give you more.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 17-19

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 26:  TO GOD BE THE GLORY GREAT THINGS HE HATH DONE.

1.       To God be the glory, great things He hath done,
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son,
Who yielded His life an atonement for sin,
And opened the life gate that all may go in.

o   Refrain:
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, let the earth hear His voice!
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, let the people rejoice!
Oh, come to the Father, through Jesus the Son,
And give Him the glory, great things He hath done.

2.       Oh, perfect redemption, the purchase of blood,
To every believer the promise of God;
The vilest offender who truly believes,
That moment from Jesus a pardon receives.

3.       Great things He hath taught us, great things He hath done,
And great our rejoicing through Jesus the Son;
But purer, and higher, and greater will be
Our wonder, our transport, when Jesus we see.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  06 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: ASSOCIATING WITH PEOPLE OF VALUE* 

?️Where you are in life today is a function of the influences around you. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Relate with someone who will assist you to defend your values.

In our previous studies, it was established that your relationship can either make or mar your life and destiny. Where you are in life today is a function of the influences around you. When you hang around negative influences, you cannot go far in life. On the other hand, when you hang around positive influences, your destiny is guaranteed.

Now, one category of people to relate with in order to have a destiny of quality is people who treasure your principles and value your standards in life.

Relate with people who respect your decision not to smoke, drink, or talk against others.

Relate with someone who will respect and protect your decision not to defile the bed during courtship or before marriage. Relate with someone who will assist you to defend your values. Relate with someone who will not be a bad influence in your life.

Relate with someone who will not introduce you to a wrong habit or character. Relate with someone who will not only value you but also respect and protect your values. Relate with someone who will defend the standards you set for your life. 

Don’t relate with people who will discourage you when you want to carry out an act of kindness towards others. For example, when you tell someone that you want to send money to your parents and he discourages you from doing it, he is not a person to relate with.

Beloved, don’t relate with people who don’t respect your values or standards in life.

*Remember this* ?: Relate with someone who will assist you to defend your values.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Relate with people who respect your values and uphold your standards in life* .

*2. Do not relate with people whose values are not only contrary but harmful to yours* . 

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I receive the grace to apply the wisdom for profitable relationships. Help me to relate with people who value my life’s values and standards in life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? CRITICAL WISDOM FOR SUCCESSFUL LIVING (PT1)* 

*QUOTE* : Maintain the right association. The Bible tells us that a companion of fools shall be destroyed. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: ?2 Samuel 20-22.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Honey bees are the only insect that produces food consumed by humans.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace to maintain positive/quality value system is released in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM