The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 28th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SUNDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: CHRIST IN YOU

But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace, To reveal his Son in me… (Galatians 1:15-16).

The Apostle Paul, in our opening text, testified that God was pleased to reveal His Son, Jesus Christ in him. This isn’t just for the Apostle Paul; it’s the calling of every Christian. Christ revealed or expressed in your daily walk is the essence of Christianity. The Bible says, _*“To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27).

Can you see Christ in you? Can you see His life manifested in and through you? If Christ is revealed in you, there’ll be no place for defeat or weakness. There’ll be no room for sickness in your body. The hope that you’ll forever be victorious, is Christ in you. You may have been diagnosed with a terminal disease; if you can contemplate Christ in you, that’ll be the end of that infirmity. 

The Bible says, “But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness” (Romans 8:10 NIV).

It doesn’t matter how large the tumour is, Christ in you will cause it to dematerialize. Peter was going through the quarters, visiting the brethren. Then he met Aeneas, who had been paralysed, bedridden for eight long years. In that condition, he received the Gospel. All that Peter said to him was, “Aeneas, Christ makes you well!” (Acts 9:34).

If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of disease or infirmity in your body, Christ makes you well. Become conscious of the indwelling Christ; He’s your strength; therefore, if you couldn’t walk, rise up and walk. In Him, and through Him, you can do all things! You’re victorious forever. He’s your riddance, your wisdom, and your righteousness. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION

Christ is my life and my all! In Him I live, and move and have my being. In Him I’m victorious forever; I’m more than a conqueror. Christ is my riddance, my wisdom, my righteousness and justification. Blessed be His Name forever.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 8:11
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Colossians 1:26-29 MSG
This mystery has been kept in the dark for a long time, but now it's out in the open. 27 God wanted everyone, not just Jews, to know this rich and glorious secret inside and out, regardless of their background, regardless of their religious standing. The mystery in a nutshell is just this: Christ is in you, therefore you can look forward to sharing in God's glory. It's that simple. That is the substance of our Message. 28 We preach [Christ], warning people not to add to the Message. We teach in a spirit of profound common sense so that we can bring each person to maturity. To be mature is to be basic. Christ! No more, no less. 29 That's what I'm working so hard at day after day, year after year, doing my best with the energy God so generously gives me.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 8:27-38, 9:1-13 & Numbers 5-6

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 18:21-35 & Exodus 9

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

I affirm that God has brought me into the life of ever-increasing glory. Everywhere I go, God’s glory is revealed and manifested through me. I am well positioned, and the Word of God is settled in my life!

I am a child of the anointing, I am bringing forth good things today from within me! My capacity has increased, and I have treasures in me with which to bless my world. I grow in grace and in the knowledge
of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

The eyes of understanding are enlightened, even as I walk in the centre of God’s will for me. I am full of life because I am born after the life-giving Spirit. I am like a well-watered garden; there’s no infirmity in my body: no confusion in my spirit! 

As the Father had life in Himself, so had He given unto me to have life in me. There’s life in my words, there’s life in my hands, there’s life in my family, there’s life in my ministry, there’s life in my career, there’s life in my finances; there’s life in all that concerns me. Hallelujah! 

My way is paved by the Lord, and nothing is permitted to happen to me by chance. I am a custodian of divine verities; I lack nothing! Everything that God has given unto me is sustained by the life of God in my spirit. 

Whatever comes in contact with me, comes in contact with life! Nothing is permitted to die within and around me because the indestructible life of God is at work in me and in my world. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2021.

THEME:  NOT FOR DOGS.

MEMORISE:

But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. Matthew 15:26

READ:  Isaiah 59:1-2

1. Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

2. But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Many people see God as a magician. They come to Him only when they need to see a 'magic trick'; though they say what they want is a miracle. Such people want to live anyhow they like, yet have God perform miracles for them whenever they need it. I laugh when I encounter such people.

Jesus said that God is our Father and I know He prefers to be addressed as such. If you don't believe me, read Matthew 6:9. He taught His disciples to pray saying "Our Father". God wants man to fellowship with Him for who He is and not just for the miracles they can get from Him. Think about it, if God created man with the sole purpose of seeking Him for miracles, then the Garden of Eden would not have had everything man needed to survive.

If you don't have a relationship with God and you don't fellowship with Him regularly, then He is not your Father. His miracles are for His children only, so don't bother coming to Him for miracles.

The funny thing is that when sinners come to God just for miracles, they question His power when they don't get it. The problem however is with them and not God. The Bible says:
            "If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:" Psalm 66:18

Years ago, a woman was told that I have a special anointing for making the barren fruitful, so she attended one of our Conventions. In those days, we were not so many so I could lay hands on everybody with ease. When she came, I laid hands on her and she fell under the anointing. One year later, she returned complaining that in spite of my prayers, she was still barren. I was going to pray for her again when the Lord said, "Ask her how many boyfriends she has" If I didn't know the voice of God, it would have been difficult to ask because she was a rich and powerful woman. I mustered some courage and said "Errm... how many boyfriends do you have Ma?" "Six" she answered. I then said "You have a husband and you also have six boyfriends. How then can you expect the Holy One of Israel to give you a child?"

My Father's miracles are only for His children.  Are you His child?

KEY POINT:

To qualify for a miracle, you must live a holy life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 1-3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 7:  HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS.

1.       Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

o   Refrain:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2.       Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3.       When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4.       Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb!
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_28 February 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional 

Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: YOU ARE NOT AT THE MERCY OF THE ENEMY* 

?️No matter how mad the devil is, he cannot kill you and your family members before your time because you are not at his mercy.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go…Matthew 28:18, 19 (NIV).

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: You are not at the mercy of premature death, deception, danger, strange and sudden diseases.

One major thing to note from our anchor Scripture is that God has given you power over the devil and his agents. 

That is why you are not at the mercy of witches, wizards and all other forces of darkness. Beloved, you are not at the mercy of premature death, deception, danger, strange and sudden diseases. Those looking for people to kill are not looking for you. Those looking for human spare parts to trade in are not looking for you or your loved ones. You are not at the mercy of the enemy and his agents. The enemy and his agents are at your mercy. 

You know, in the village, when it is not market day, mad people would be everywhere at the market square.  But when it is market day, nobody advises mad people to leave the market square. They would go away with their madness because it is market day. 

That is how it is with the devil who is killing people before their time. No matter how mad the devil is, he cannot kill you and your family members before your time because you are not at his mercy.

Beloved, the way God has helped us to snatch people from witchcraft power, occult power, premature death, and from the jaws of the devil; if that devil was powerful enough, we would have been forgotten long ago. 

Beloved, declare to yourself today: I am not at the mercy of the enemy and his forces of deception, danger, diseases and death. The enemy is at the mercy of the power of God in my life in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this: You are not at the mercy of premature death, deception, danger, strange and sudden diseases* .

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Always know that you are not at the mercy of the enemy and his forces* .

*2. Live in the consciousness that the devil is at your mercy* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to put the enemy under my control permanently, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: POWER TO TREAD* .

*QUOTE* : satan therefore battles on a daily basis to keep these souls in their sins and suppress them in darkness, so that they cannot experience the light of the truth of God’s Word. Culled from “THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 1 Samuel 24-27* .

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Because of its majestic looks, strength, and longevity, the United States chose the bald eagle as one of its national symbols on June 20, 1782. Equally important, the bald eagle also represents freedom for the country and its people.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Continuous triumph is established for you and your loved ones in this season in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM