The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife of bank manager in secret wedding saga says husband was bewitched by his mistre
Wife of bank manager in secret wedding saga says her husband was bewitched by his mistress

[Image: 60377a5adab62.png]

The wife of a Port Harcourt branch manager of a new generation bank has claimed her husband was bewitched by his mistress who he has married secretly.

Earlier this year, a video went viral, showing a wife disrupting her husband's secret wedding (read here).

[Image: 60377a37a5248.PNG]

Blessing Oko Ikpor, a mother of four, has now told newsmen in Port Harcourt that her husband, Anthony Oko Ikpor, is under a spell cast on him by the mistress.

She alleged the mistress deceived him to abandon their 17- year- marriage without any known issues between them.

[Image: 60377c1a8a525.png]
Blessing Oko Ikpor and Anthony Oko Ikpor at their wedding 

She said the mistress in question is pregnant for her husband.

Narrating how the affair between her husband and the mistress started, she said told The Nation: "It all started when the woman came to do one year Industrial Training (IT) with the branch of the bank the husband heads.

"Friends and relatives of the family used to inform me of the closeness of the woman to my husband and their movements in hotels and other places but because of the level of trust I had in the husband, more so a serious Christian, who preaches on the pulpit, I refused to either believe them or confront him with any of those.

"One day I overheard my husband calling one of my uncles that works with NYSC here in Port Harcourt to plead on the girl to be posted to Rivers state for her youth service and my uncle asked him what his interest was in the girl that he made such request. I realised that it was not actually what I think.

"One day my daughter felt sick I took her to hospital and before we came back my husband had changed all our house keys and locked up my three other children in a room upstairs.

"He left to God knows where, switching off his phones. Efforts by our Pastor to intervene in the matter failed because he could not be reached.

"I thought of breaking the keys because my children were crying upstairs and all that but Pastor called me to say I should not break the doors and I stopped.

"I cannot pinpoint what actually the problems were. Before this time we were living happily. I supported him in thick and thin.

"There were no problems and with God on our side and prayers, he rose to where he is now and now this. I know that my husband is under a spell of the woman and unfortunately her parents are supporting her in this."

But the husband said he has been separated from the estranged wife for over two years.

He said the estranged wife has their only daughter while the three boys are with him.

He added that he doesn't want to say much because there are kids involved.
[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
VIDEO: Drama as woman disrupts husband’s secret wedding to another lady in Abia
 BY JAMES OJO

[Image: woman.jpg]

A mild drama recently ensued in Umuahia, Abia state, after a woman stormed the venue of her husband’s secret wedding to another lady and disrupted the event. 

In a now-viral video of the event, the distraught woman revealed that she has been married to the man for 17 years and they currently have four children.

The woman also explained that she was aware of the relationship between her husband and the lady but did not take it seriously until she learned that they were getting married.

In the less than three-minute footage, she went on to show certificates of her marriage to the man including photos of their children to those around to buttress her claim.

She could also be seen engaging in a heated conversation with those attempting to stop her as she barred lurid details of her marriage while also venting her frustration.

“I have been here since monitoring this event. It can’t work. It won’t stand. This is evidence of my traditional wedding and white wedding. We married in 2003, about 17 years ago,” she said.

“I have four children, three boys and one girl, then somebody wants to come and reap where she did not sow.

“They will not reap where they did not sow. That girl is a thief. She is a criminal. I knew that she was dating my husband for years. Now she wants to come and marry my husband, it would not work.”

At the end of the footage, she could be heard cursing her husband and the lady, noting that she did not do anything wrong to deserve such treatment.
“I did not do anything to my husband…,” she could be heard speaking in a mixture of Igbo and English.

Copyright 2021 TheCable. All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from 

TheCable.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funke Akindele-Bello and hubby JJC Skillz celebrate 5th wedding anniversary (Pics) Edoman 1 1,090 08-23-2021, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) Edoman 10 2,218 08-23-2021, 07:43 AM
  Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) Edoman 2 1,133 08-22-2021, 11:27 AM
  Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets Edoman 0 816 08-19-2021, 06:08 AM
  Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) Edoman 0 786 08-18-2021, 11:38 AM
  Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) Edoman 0 770 08-16-2021, 11:03 AM
  Bride forced to stand by the roadside to beg for a ride on her wedding day (pics) Edoman 0 712 08-15-2021, 06:04 PM
  MAN MURDERS WIFE’S LOVER ON MATRIMONIAL BED Edoman 0 701 08-15-2021, 05:54 PM