The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 22nd February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 22ND FEBRUARY.

YOU’RE WHAT YOU SAY

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith (Mark 11:23).

Your life is the summation of the words that come out of you. Our opening verse emphasizes the importance of framing your life with your words. That’s the most beautiful natural gift from God to man; the gift of words; the ability to speak and make words.

Life produces for you a harvest of what you say, and here, there’s no middle ground. As a Christian, you must keep talking; if you want to live in health, talk health. If you want to walk in righteousness and always produce works of righteousness, then talk righteousness; every so often, consciously declare, “I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I produce works and fruits of righteousness."

You have to say it, to live it. You might say, “What if I haven’t been saying anything? What will my life be like?” You’ll still have a harvest; unfortunately, it’ll be the wrong one. It’s like leaving a garden unattended; weeds will definitely grow of their own accord. Keep yourself in victory, dominion and prosperity with your words.

God already did all that’s necessary for you to have and enjoy life in Christ to the full, through the power of the Holy Spirit. It’s your responsibility now to keep things that way and it’s mainly by your confession. Always affirm that you have a great life. Declare that you’ve been called to glory and virtue; a life of power, and moral excellence. Make these declarations every day.

There isn’t anything you don’t have (1 Corinthians 3:21; 2 Peter 1:3), and there isn’t anything you can’t do (Philippians 4:13). Therefore, always declare abundance, supernatural provisions, strength, possibilities and victories, and your life will go in that direction only.

CONFESSION

The glory of God is revealed in me today; His wisdom is seen and heard in me, as I walk in the Word and produce fruits of righteousness. I’m supernaturally enabled and supplied; nothing missing or broken in my life! I’m full of strength, because Christ is in me; He’s my glory, my righteousness, wisdom, success and prosperity. Blessed be His Name forever.

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 11:3; Matthew 12:36-37 NIV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 5:21-43 & Leviticus 22-23

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 16:21-28 & Exodus 3

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the glorious life I have in Christ Jesus. Thank You for the presence of Your Spirit in my life, which has ushered me into a life of unending blessings. 

I walk in greater manifestation of Your blessings, healings, prosperity, and power. I have a glorious life in Christ. I am sound, excellent, vibrant, righteous, healthy, and aglow in the spirit. 

The circumstances of life align with God’s perfect will for me because I walk in the Word and exude wisdom and sound judgment. I walk in the glory of God, dispensing the goodness and love of Christ. 

I have and enjoy life to the full. No matter the difficulties and trials that come my way, they’re for my promotion and growth in life. When men are cast down, I am lifted, because I fly on eagle’s wings.

I am blessed and highly favoured. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. I have a goodly heritage. Everything that belongs to me is glorious and wonderful. 

I exude divine excellence, I produce luxuriantly, expressing the perfections of God in all that I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 22ND FEBRUARY 2021

THEME:  THE POWER IN A NAME

MEMORISE:

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; Philippians 2:10

READ:  Philippians 2:9-11

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Many people wonder why names are important. Well, to start with, a name says a lot about the bearer. The Bible says that whatever Adam named the animals, that is what they were called (Genesis 1:19). What you are called has serious consequences on what you become.

When I was a lecturer at the University of Lagos, there was a Professor's typist who everyone jokingly called Prof. Whenever they called him Prof, he would smile and reply, "Yes, yes". Then one day, he made a life changing decision. "I am a typist, but everybody calls me Professor. Then a Professor I will become". He then began to attend evening classes and little by little, he passed his exams and gained admission into the University. Before I left the University of Lagos, the typist was already studying for his Ph.D. All these came about because a typist was called a Professor.

God takes names very seriously. In Genesis 17:5 He changed Abram's name to Abraham, then in Genesis 17:15 He changed Sarai's name to Sarah.

God also changed Jacob's name as well in Genesis 32:28:
“And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel...”

God changed their names when He wanted to promote them. He gave them new names that reflected what He wanted to make out of them. This teaches us that if we want to go to a new level, we should begin to bear the name for that level.

Just as we see in our Bible reading for today, God exalted Jesus by giving Him a name that is above every other.

What is the next level that you want to attain? Start bearing a name that reflects that new level from now. However, if you think that you might get into trouble by asking people to call you that name, stand in front of your mirror and begin to call yourself that name as often as you can.

Some believers answer to funny nicknames that are not a reflection of who they want to be; worse still, some even call themselves such names in a bid to appear modest. Don't answer to such nicknames anymore. The name you answer to is what you will become.

REFLECTION:

What is the name that you are called? Is it a reflection of what you want to become? If not, change that name immediately.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Exodus 2-4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 1:  ALL HAIL THE POW'R OF JESUS NAME.

1.       All hail the pow’r of Jesus’ Name!
Let angels prostrate fall;
Bring forth the royal diadem,
And crown Him Lord of all

2.       Ye chosen seed of Israel’s race,
Ye ransomed from the fall,
Hail Him Who saves you by His grace,

3.       Let every kindred, every tribe,
On this terrestrial ball,
To Him all majesty ascribe,

4.       Oh, that with yonder sacred throng
We at His feet may fall
We’ll join the everlasting song,
And crown Him Lord of all.
_*???Morning Dew Special Edition?*_

_*?KADUNA-Nigeria, West Africa?*_

_*Monday, 22nd February, 2021*_
????☕??️???????‍♀️??‍♂️?‍??‍???‍???‍???‍♀️??‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♂️????‍♀️️?️???
_*?(Reward for Fasting? [3]??)*_

_*?️“Is this not the fast that I have chosen: To loose the bonds of wickedness,To undo the heavy burdens, To let the oppressed go free, And that you break every yoke?"~ (Isaiah 58:6, NKJV)*_
?
?
⛩️
_*✍?We have been delivered from the power of darkness through the sacrifice of Jesus. The price has been paid. If there is any oppressive yoke, the believer can and should be free of it. Yet, anyone failing to receive deliverance from bondage is being held back by one thing—unbelief. This is what happened to Jesus’ first disciples. Jesus had given them power to cast out the devil (Luke 10:19), and they even experienced some of that power (verse 17). But in Mark 9:28, we find them stumped by a particularly tough situation when they were unable to drive a demon out of a young boy. When they later asked Jesus why they had failed, He said, “This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting” (verse 29, NKJV).*_

_*Now fasting, in this instance, would not have changed God or His will concerning the boy. But it would have changed the disciples. Jesus had already directed the disciples to cast the demon out. That demon was undoubtedly stubborn, and when he resisted, the disciples slipped into unbelief. Had they been fasting and praying, they would have been strong in the spirit, and they would have been able to do what Jesus did—cast the demon out! (See John 14:12.)*_

_*If you’re born again and you begin to face a temptation to submit to darkness, start fasting and praying. Get into any Spirit-filled meeting you can find until you get enough of the Word of God in you to separate you from the things that are trying to pull you back. Keep in mind—it’s not the fasting itself that brings the deliverance, but spiritual fasting leads to deliverance. Jesus has already obtained deliverance through the completed work of Redemption. The Holy Spirit who lives inside you knows how to pray in order to bring the deliverance. Fasting simply brings the spirit man, which is in union with the Holy Spirit, into ascendance over the flesh. It also limits the influence of the physical appetites, so you can more effectively hear from and respond to the Holy Spirit.*_

_*Perhaps you have been praying for unsaved family members or unsaved community. You may feel that there should be more you can do to see them converted. Your fast may be undertaken as a time of special intercession. In this case, you are not trying to motivate God to save them. He has been trying to do that for years. You are simply making a faith connection with the Father, giving Him the opportunity and the faith to get that job accomplished. Establish that as your reward. This is also true of a proclaimed fast. Declare the purpose of the fast and that will be the reward.*_

_*As you embark on the quest for the rewards of fasting, be sure you have met the conditions required to see results. Before you begin a spiritual fast, get rid of all strife, gossip or anything else that is out of the love walk. You MUST be operating in the love of God to see results from a fast. These conditions prevent Satan from coming in and destroying the effectiveness of the fast. If you are not operating in love, your fasting will not profit you. To get the maximum reward of fasting, don't let your flesh dominate your spirit-man and it will help you to walk in an atmosphere of exceeding joy you never thought possible in this realm of life! Hallelujah!*_

_*?While reading this devotional if you have not receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior say this prayer: "Heavenly Father,  I believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ, is the Son of the living God. I believe He died for my sin and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”*_

_*It's me saying: you're greatly loved and appreciated!*_

_*Shalom?*_

_*?Goodmorning highly esteemed distinguished ladies & gentlemen: Its promises to be an awesome New Week loaded with the Miraculous ? for you and loved ones! The pandemic is defeated with the blood of the Lamb & through the words of our Testimonies! The LORD will supply your need according to His riches in Glory, "He Says"...Watch out?: the glory of the later shall exceed the former as you stay faithful to His Word??*_

*(Adverts)*
*??️Consultant: [Archi-Built Concept (Nig) Ltd] E-mail?Archibuiltconcept2020@gmail.com* *Call/Inbox:???* *+2348036534062*
*+2348051388206*

*?ANNOUNCEMENT?️?️???????*
_*☦️?CRM-World Congress Coming Soon In August, 2021, Pray, prepare & Plan to Attend?️??*_

_*?⛪CRM-Family  Kaduna State Chapter: Specially Invites You To Our Services??*_

_*✅Wednesdays: 5: 30pm [Word Exposition] ✅Thursdays: (Koyarsuwan Littafin-Mai Tsarki: 5:30pm) ✅Fridays: 5:30pm [Miracle Hour ] ✅Sunday: 9:00am @NO:1 Libya Street Off Egypt Road, By Narayi Junction, Behind Space 2000, Barnawa, Kaduna South, KADUNA, Nigeria??.*_

_*⛪Greetings From All Of Us @CRM-Family  Worldwide??*_

_*Jesus Is Lord✅*_
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* I'm

_22 February 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE IMPORTANCE OF WISDOM* 

?️…if you must be in the palace and not in the bush, you need wisdom.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct. Ecclesiastes 10:10.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: …if you must be in the palace and not in the bush, you need wisdom.

Our anchor Scripture showcases the importance of wisdom to life – wisdom is profitable to direct or order the business of life. It is therefore, important to understand the necessity of wisdom to successful living. 

*Now, there are three things to note about wisdom from Scriptures:* 

*1. Wisdom is very critical for profitable, gainful, and successful living (Ecclesiastes 10:10).* 

Wisdom is profitable. To live a life that profits you, to live a life that is gainful, to live a life that is successful, wisdom is needed. 

*2. Wisdom is very critical for outstanding and distinguished living* . 

A man’s wisdom makes him outstanding; a man’s wisdom makes his face to shine. 

Ecclesiastes 8:1 says, Who is as the wise man? and who knoweth the interpretation of a thing? a man's wisdom maketh his face to shine, and the boldness of his face shall be changed. 

Wisdom is needed to be outstanding in life. Wisdom makes your face to shine in life.

*3. Wisdom is very critical for royal or palatial existence (Prov. 8:15).* 

Wisdom takes you to the palace. Concerning wisdom, Proverbs 8:15says: “By me kings reign, and princes decree justice”.

Beloved, if you must see gain and not losses; if you must stand out and not die under; if you must be in the palace and not in the bush, you need wisdom.

*Remember this* ?: …if you must be in the palace and not in the bush, you need wisdom.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Go through today’s message once again* .

*2. Ask God to baptise you with the Spirit of His wisdom* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for showing me the importance of wisdom. I ask that You baptise me afresh with the Spirit of Your Wisdom, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? CRITICAL WISDOM FOR SUCCESSFUL LIVING (PT1)* 

*QUOTE* : Wisdom is the key to ruling on earth and foolishness is the mystery behind hardship on earth. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: ?Ruth 4-1 Samuel 3* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Eagles can see up to 3 kilometres away.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Receive a fresh Baptism of wisdom today in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM