The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 24th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

WEDNESDAY 24TH FEBRUARY

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: SEE THE WORD IN PICTURES

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal (2 Corinthians 4:18).

When you study the Scriptures, learn to do so with pictures; see with the eyes of your spirit; believe and act accordingly. It’s the blessings that your spirit takes a hold of that’ll manifest in your life. Therefore, as you listen to, or study the Word, visualize your victory, prosperity, health, peace, progress and success from within, and affirm accordingly.

Before the physical manifestation of the glory and victories that you desire in life, you must see them first within you. Once you can see it from within, then it’s yours. You can never have it on the outside if you didn’t first have it within. That’s where some have missed it. They want to see first with their physical eyes before calling it real; that’s not faith. Faith is calling real that which the physical senses can’t perceive.

For example, God said to Abraham, “Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee…” (Genesis 17:5-6). Abraham first had to visualise himself as the father of many nations. At the time God spoke to him, he was ninety-nine years old, and Sarah his wife, was equally old and barren.

Nevertheless, the Bible says, “He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God” (Romans 4:20). In Genesis 15:5, the Lord had said to him, “…Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and … So shall thy seed be.” Abraham believed. He saw the picture of his uncountable descendants—numerous as the stars—from within.

What is it that you desire in your life today? Is it a child? See it inside first. Is it the growth and expansion of your church, a new job or business? Create the picture and take possession in the spirit, and with your spirit, first, because it’s already real in the spirit-realm. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the gift to comprehend the wonderful blessings you’ve prepared for me to enjoy in Christ. I visualize my victory, prosperity, health, peace, progress and success in your Word by the power of the Holy Spirit, and take possession of these realities through my faith proclamations. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, and indeed, I have a goodly heritage. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Ecclesiastes 3:11
He hath made every [thing] beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Genesis 13:14-15
And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: 15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Genesis 15:5-6
And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. 6 And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 6:30-56 & Leviticus 25

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 17:14-21 & Exodus 5

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God lives in me! The Spirit of God has set me in the direction of God’s perfect will. I am anointed and graced to take the message of Christ’s salvation to my world, making known the mysteries of our glorious kingdom, touching lives, and bringing the oppressed out of bondage and darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

I am zealous and fervent, consumed with passion for the Gospel, and the things which the Spirit has placed in my heart to accomplish for His glory. I win every day and make progress with giant strides.

I am effective and effectual in the communication and expression of my faith. I am founded on the rock, therefore, I refuse to be afraid of the evil that destroys men’s life. 

At all times, my heart is open to receive instructions and corrections from the Spirit, which in turn propels me in the direction of God’s will and purpose for me. I refuse to be stagnant or barren in my walk of faith. 

move with the speed of the Spirit, and God’s word is causing me to spread and make progress on every side. Hallelujah!

My spirit, soul, and body are conditioned by the word of God. Even now, I am strengthened with might by the Holy Ghost in my inner man! Nothing is impossible with me; for Christ is my sufficiency. Hallelujah! 

The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, producing results and bringing about a transformation in every area of my life. I am excelling in good judgment, having the right ideas and making the right decisions, always. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2021

THEME:  PERSEVERANCE

MEMORISE:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;                                                                                Ephesians 6:18                              

READ:  2 Corinthians 6:3-7

3 Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:

4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,

5 In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;

6 By pureness, by knowledge, by long suffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,

7 By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,

The word perseverance can be simply described as being persistent in doing something despite difficulties and delay in achieving success. No one can excel in the Christian journey without perseverance.

2 Timothy 4:2 encourages us to:

"Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine."

The fruit of the Spirit - longsuffering (Galatians 5:22) is exhibited in the life of a believer who perseveres.

In the Christian race, without perseverance it is very easy to fall away from the faith. No wonder Jesus said in the book of Matthew 24:13:
"But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

Endurance and perseverance are integral to our Christian walk. A believer who cannot endure suffering will be unable to do the wiII of God.

Suffering is one of the ways God purges us of every impurity. Without suffering, the flesh will grow strong and hinder your spiritual growth (Isaiah 48:10).

What kind of hardships should believers endure?

Persecution: Jesus said believers will be persecuted for believing in Him. John 15:20 says"... If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you..."

Affliction: Sometimes believers would be afflicted but the Bible says it is working for us " ... a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory" (2 Corinthians 4:17).

Momentary Lack: Apostle Paul says in Philippians 4:12 "I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: everywhere and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need." So when lack comes along, we must learn to endure in faith knowing that the storm wiII be over soon.

It is however comforting to know that despite all the challenges we will face in our Christian race; the crown of life awaits us if we persevere (Revelation 2:10).

REFLECTION:

Would you endure hardship for the sake of the gospel?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  EXODUS 8:1-32, EXODUS 9:1-35, EXODUS 10:1-29

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 22:  STAND UP, STAND UP FOR JESUS.

1. Stand up! stand up for Jesus,
Ye soldiers of the Cross!
Lift high His royal banner;
It must not suffer loss.
From victory unto victory
His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished,
And Christ is Lord indeed.

2. Stand up! stand up for Jesus,
The trumpet call obey;
Forth to the mighty conflict,
In this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serve Him
Against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger,
And strength to strength oppose.

3. Stand up! stand up for Jesus!
Stand in His strength alone;
The arm of flesh will fail you,
Ye dare not trust your own:
Put on the gospel armour,
And watching unto prayer;
Where duty calls, or danger,
Be never wanting there.

4. Stand up! stand up for Jesus!
The strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle,
The next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh,
A crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory
Shall reign eternally.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_24 February 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE POWER OF RELATIONSHIP* 

?️The relationship you keep per time can bring out the best in your life or the worst out of your life. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: A relationship can make or mar your life and destiny.

Previously, we saw the importance of wisdom. We saw that wisdom is needed for a gainful living, outstanding life, and palatial existence.

Now, one critical area of wisdom I will like to explore with you today is the wisdom for relationship.

*Please take note of the following key thoughts on relationship wisdom:* 

*a. A relationship can make or mar your life and destiny (Judges 16:16-19, Daniel 2:49)* 

The relationship you keep per time can be the making of your life or the marring of your destiny.

*b. Relationship can bring the best or the worst out of the life of a person (Prov. 27:17).* 

The relationship you keep per time can bring out the best in your life or the worst out of your life. For example, a person who has not been smoking, lying or cheating before can start smoking, lying or cheating because of whom he chooses to relate closely with. 

On the other hand, a person who doesn’t know how to pray can become prayerful because he gets connected with a prayerful person.

Beloved, my counsel for you today is: choose your association carefully if you must fulfil destiny.

*Remember this* ?: A relationship can make or mar your life and destiny.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Relate with people who will bring out the best in you* .

*2. Disconnect from anyone whose influence can mar your life and destiny* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for showing me relationship wisdom. I receive the grace to relate with the right people and disconnect from the wrong people, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? CRITICAL WISDOM FOR SUCCESSFUL LIVING (PT1)* 

*QUOTE* : It is wisdom to find out what you are looking for in life; what God wants to do with your life; what will take you to your desired destination fast, and direct your energies there. The first of such activities, I believe, is your relationship with God - the time given to prayer and the study of the Word. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? 1 Samuel 8-11.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Eagles can fly as high as 15,000 feet.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The LORD free you from every wrong relationship and bring the right people into your life in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM