The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 23rd February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 23RD FEBRUARY.

LIVING FOR HIS GLORY

And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again (2 Corinthians 5:15).

In these last days, there’s only one thing that matters: living for the Lord; living for His glory; living a life of purpose. Jesus showed us the example to follow in this regard. In John 17:4, He said, “I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.”

That ought to be your thinking as well; glorifying the Father should be your passion and purpose for living. How do you glorify the Father? It’s by doing His will; doing that which He commits to you and finishing the work. Have you discovered His purpose for your life? Are you about His work?

The purpose of the Father is the salvation of the whole world. That’s the reason He sent Jesus. And your purpose in life is connected to this. No matter what you do in life, if you’re not reaching the lost and winning souls, you’re living an empty life. The Bible says God is unwilling that any should perish but that all men should come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9). You bring Him glory in making this happen.

He seeks to beautify the lives of those around you, and lead them into righteousnes through you; that’s living a purposeful life. It doesn’t matter how fruitful or effective you might have been in other areas, you must seek to excel in soul winning, in taking the Gospel to the lost, hopeless, hurting and downtrodden, not just in your world, but also in the regions beyond.

A life well lived, a successful life that pleases God, is one that achieves those things God destined you to do. Therefore, bring Him glory by being effectual in leading men to righteousness.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for giving me the opportunity and ability to influence those in my world with the Gospel. I go forth today, in the fullness of the blessings of Christ, impacting my world with your grace and righteousness, turning men from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 15:8; Matthew 5:16; 2 Corinthians 5:15 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 6:1-29 & Leviticus 24

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 17:1-13 & Exodus 4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am a champion forever. I am mightily graced by the Spirit of God; I am for signs and wonders! I am bold, strong, and very courageous, for the Lord my God is with me. 

He is my Extraordinary Strategist and I always know what to do! I win always! I can’t think of failure, I can’t think fear, I can’t reason like a victim, I can’t think defeat; because my mind has been renewed by God’s word. 

I don’t get frightened because there are no fright files in my system anymore as they have all been deleted. I can only think thoughts of success, victory, and progress because that’s the way I’ve been programmed by the Word of God. 

I am the seed of Abraham; the world belongs to me, the future belongs to me. Hallelujah! It doesn’t matter the nation or state that I live in, my voice and influence will be felt around the nations of the world.

I am not just a face in the crowd; I am the voice of God. I am a burning and a shining light, a person of influence, born to influence my world for Jesus. Hallelujah. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 23RD FEBRUARY 2021

THEME:  GUARD YOUR HEART

MEMORISE:

Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23

READ:  Psalm 119:10-12

10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.

11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

12 Blessed art thou, O Lord: teach me thy statutes.

It is shocking how believers engage in all manner of conversations and associations carelessly. If you know the value of your heart, you would guard it jealously. In 2 Samuel 13 we see a classic case of what happens when a person does not guard his or her heart. Amnon who was prince and could have married any lady in the land lusted after his half-sister who was a virgin. He then engaged in a seemingly harmless conversation with a friend who watered the seed of evil already planted in his unguarded heart. The evil desire then blossomed and led to his untimely death in verses 28 and 29 of the same chapter. The man who advised him to rape his sister is the same one who announced his death to David, his father (2 Samuel 13:32). Choose those you associate with wisely (Psalm 1:1).

Be careful of whom you listen to and be mindful of what you let into your heart. Jesus said in Matthew 5:8:

"Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God."

If you allow impurities to dwell in your heart, forget about ever seeing God.

In Matthew 12:34, Jesus said:

"... for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh."

In other words, your lifestyle and speech are an overflow of the meditation of your heart. Believers who listen to worldly music and also allow their children to listen to them are courting trouble. The result may not be instant, but it will accumulate and surely begin to yield ungodly fruits.

King David knew the secret to a clean heart, and he shared this in Psalm 119 :11:
"Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee."

Meditating on the Scriptures, listening to recordings of sound teachers of the gospel and keeping company with fellow believers are some of the primary ways through which we can keep our hearts guarded. You can only express what you have in your heart. Thus, if you constantly expose your heart to God's word, you would guard your heart from all forms of ungodliness. Motivational words cannot cure sinful thoughts, only the word of God can.

Fill your heart with the word of God.

ACTION POINT:

Guard your heart diligently with the word of God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Exodus 5-7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 24:  TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE.

1.       Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.       Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.       Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4.       Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5.       Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6.       Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM