The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rosy Meurer responds following revelation she's indeed married to Churchill
Only God can judge" Rosy Meurer responds following revelation she's indeed married to Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill

[Image: 602a506518c88.jpg]

Rosy Meurer has responded after Olakunle Churchill revealed they are married.

When actress Tonto Dikeh announced her separation from husband Olakunle Churchill,  actress Rosy Meurer was fingered as the woman who was having an affair with Churchill. 

However, Rosy denied it vehemently. She said dating Churchill will be like dating her big brother and she called him her mentor.

Well, now that Churchill has revealed that they are indeed married (read here), Rosy has now responded.

She shared a video showing animated versions of herself dancing and added hastags aimed at her critics.

"Thank God say man no be God. Only God can judge. Mouth is for talking," she wrote.

[Image: 602a502cc9f79.jpg]

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Olakunle Churchill shares loved up photos with wife, Rosy Meurer

[Image: 602a8e94a8ab6.jpg]

Olakunle Churchill is still showing off his wife, Rosy on social media.

He shared few photos of both of them hours after he revealed on social media that he and Rosy Meurer are married. Read here.

See more of the photos below

[Image: 602a8ec4a6b8b.jpg][Image: 602a8edde97cf.jpg]

Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill introduces actress Rosy Meurer who was at the center of their divorce as his wife

[Image: 602a12f284790.jpg]

Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill has introduced his PA and actress Rosy Meurer who was at the center of his divorce as his wife. 

Recall that Tonto Dikeh had in 2017 alleged that Olakunle Churchill was sleeping with Rosy Meurer, buying her gifts and taking her on trips. She also revealed that she is one of the reasons for her marital crisis which eventually led to a divorce. 

In a birthday message Olakunle penned down to Meurer today February 15, he described her as "Mrs Churchill". He also disclosed that she stood by him when the world was against him and also took missiles for him. 

He wrote; 

Quote:A special sunrise, on this precious day, a great woman was born.
During my hard times when depression would have taken the better part of me, you were my bedrock.

When it was like the whole world was against me, you stood by me, even took some missiles because of me.
When I thought I lost it all, you encouraged me to hope on God that he will give me back all l have lost.
Happy birthday Mrs Churchill. Age with grace, l have got your back 247 by the special grace of God

[Image: 602a1203bdffd.png]

Rosy Meurer who reacted to the birthday message, affirmed that she has never doubted him. She wrote; 

Quote:Aww thank you so much. I appreciate you always. We thank God and I’ve never doubted you 

[Image: 602a13b73a714.png]

This is coming amid reports of Rosy Meurer being pregnant with her first child. 
[Image: icon_share.png]
L
Lady accused of breaking Tonto Dike’s home marries ex-husband, Churchill

on
 February 15, 2021

[Image: rosaline-meurer-and-churchill.jpg]

Budding actress, Rosaline Meurer accused of breaking Tonto Dike’s home has gotten married to her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill.

Churchill disclosed this on his Instagram page as he addressed Rosy Meurer as ‘Mrs Churchill’ while wishing her a happy birthday.
He wrote: “During my hard times when depression would have taken the better part of me, you were my bedrock. When it was like the whole world was against me, you stood by me and took missiles for me.

“Happy birthday Mrs Churchill. Age with grace, I’ve got your back.”
DAILY POST recalls that Tonto in a video tearfully revealed how Churchill’s Personal Assistant and actress, Rosaline Meurer crashed her marriage.

Meurer, however, denied the allegation, saying critics should get their facts right.

She stated that her relationship with Churchill was work-related and described him as her mentor.
She was quoted saying, “The claim is irritating to the ears; it’s just like saying ‘are you sleeping with your brother’.

“Like I have said before and I say again, he’s like a mentor to me. He’s someone I look up to.”
However, it looks like

Budding actress, Rosaline Meurer accused of breaking Tonto Dike’s home has gotten married to her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill.

Churchill disclosed this on his Instagram page as he addressed Rosy Meurer as ‘Mrs Churchill’ while wishing her a happy birthday.

He wrote: “During my hard times when depression would have taken the better part of me, you were my bedrock. When it was like the whole world was against me, you stood by me and took missiles for me.

“Happy birthday Mrs Churchill. Age with grace, I’ve got your back.”
DAILY POST recalls that Tonto in a video tearfully revealed how Churchill’s Personal Assistant and actress, Rosaline Meurer crashed her marriage.

Meurer, however, denied the allegation, saying critics should get their facts right.
She stated that her relationship with Churchill was work-related and described him as her mentor.
She was quoted saying, “The claim is irritating to the ears; it’s just like saying ‘are you sleeping with your brother’.

“Like I have said before and I say again, he’s like a mentor to me. He’s someone I look up to.”

However, it looks like the truth cannot be hidden for too long as Churchill and Meurer have finally taken to social media to profess their love.

Recall that Tonto’s marriage to Churchill crashed in 2017.[Image: unnamed-9-1.jpg]
Don't let anybody judge you. Churchill has always been yours”- Uche Maduagwu tells Rosy Meurer (Video)

[Image: 602ae3be45138.jpg]

Actor, Uche Maduagwu, has asked his colleague, Rosy Meurer to concentrate on her marital life to Olakunle Churchill, the ex-husband of actress Tonto Dikeh.

In a video shared on his IG page, Uche said
Quote:''Dear Rosy, don't let anybody judge you. From PA to Mrs, its an elevation. He has always been yours. He has always been your man from day one because destiny cannot be changed.
Some people have been calling me up  to talk.
Churchill has tried and now God has put a smile on his face.''

Watch the video he shared below

Quote: 

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial)
This is not something to be proud of - Actor Junior Pope reacts to actress Rosy Meurer's marriage to Tonto Dikeh's ex husband, Olakunle Churchill

[Image: 602b6164e4a3e.jpeg]

Actor Junior Pope has reacted to the marriage between his colleague, Rosy Meurer, to Olakunle Churchill, the ex-husband of actress, Tonto Dikeh.

Churchill and Rosy shocked Nigerians on Monday when they went public with their secret marriage. 

Reacting via Instagram, Junior Pope wrote
Quote:''This May be The 21st Century But A spade is still A Spade......Call A Spade A Spade.....Not Shovel.......This Right Here Is Not A Thing To BE PROUD Of Sincerely......Where The Fvck Has Our Conscience Gone To.......Anyways what do I know ,Let me drink water and mind my family.....God Dey Cinema''

[Image: 602b60f3c8bf2.PNG] 
Many of you are battling idleness - Rosy Meurer tells those against her marriage to Olakunle Churchill

[Image: 602b7606dfa5c.PNG]

Actress Rosy Meurer took to her Instagram page this morning to thank those who wished her well on her birthday on Monday, February 15.

In her post, Rosy dropped a word for those who are against her marriage to Olakunle Churchill, the ex-husband of actress, Tonto Dikeh.

According to her, the ''lawyers and judges'' who left ''hilarious comments'' on her page were battling idleness and that their comments made her day. She ended by addressing herself as Mrs. Churchill.

Read her post below
Quote:''Thank you so so much to everyone that took out time to pray for me on my very special day. I see you all and words cannot express how appreciative I am for all the love you showered on me. You guys are the real MVP’s and God will continue to bless you for me

To all the lawyers and judges, Mamas and Papas, I see you all too and I equally appreciate you all for making me priority on my day. I thank you for spicing up my day with all y’all’s hilarious comments. Indeed you gave me a good laugh You guys are just too much.

I am happy I was able to keep you busy as we all know how hard it is to get jobs and how so many of you are battling idleness. I’m glad you all had the opportunity to share your ideas and theories on my day. Without you guys this life for no balance.

Indeed my day wouldn’t have been the same without you all.  Everything you all wished upon me, I wish same to you all individually. May God bless you all  It’s all LOVE from this end. I am honored  #everythingrosy #thankful #blessed #MrsChurchill  WeMove #watchmemanifest
#QUEENOFALLQUEENS
Shade Ladipo shades Rosy Meurer and Olakunle Churchill

[Image: 602b78891e9f3.PNG]

Media personality, Shade Ladipo via her Instastories this morning, threw a shade at actress Rosy Meurer and Olakunle Churchill, who recently announced that they are married.

Churchill was previously married to actress, Tonto Dikeh. 

Read what Shade wrote below...

[Image: 602b78ab2336d.PNG]

Bae's personal stylist''- Rosy Meurer tags photo of herself and Olakunle Churchill

[Image: 603406bce2890.PNG]

Rosy Meurer shared this photo of herself and her husband, Olakunle Churchill, on her Instastories this evening. 

Olakunle Churchill was formely married to Tonto Dike.

Rosy Meurer dishes out relationship advice

[Image: 6034d14ebe0f8.png]

Actress, Rosy Meurer who recently revealed she has been married to Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Olaunkle Churchill, for over a year, took to her Instastories to give a piece of advice on how relationships can last.

Read her post below

[Image: 6034d1d9c8d53.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Married Kenyan police officer assaults his mistress, follows her to hospital and shoo Edoman 0 1,006 08-23-2021, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Actress Rosy Meurer and hubby, Olakunle Churchill, step out with their son, King Chur Edoman 0 650 07-05-2021, 03:34 PM
  Sidechic reportedly arrested after married CEO of Super TV was drugged and stabbed to Edoman 13 3,238 07-03-2021, 11:46 AM
  Nigerian woman found love at 47, married at 48 and gave birth to a baby boy(photo) Edoman 0 793 06-29-2021, 11:52 AM
  Brazil's tallest woman' married to man who stands at 5ft 4 (photos) Edoman 0 712 06-10-2021, 05:08 PM
  Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) Edoman 0 628 06-03-2021, 10:12 PM
  AKA responds to reports of 'violence and drugs' in his relationship with late fiancée Edoman 0 619 05-09-2021, 05:31 PM
  Mistress Bathes Her Married Lover With Hot Oil Over Alleged Rape In Abuja Edoman 0 634 04-28-2021, 02:11 PM