The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I led the abduction of Kankara schoolboys because Governor Masari dared us - Repentan
I led the abduction of Kankara schoolboys because Governor Masari dared us - Repentant bandit, Auwal Daudawa says

[Image: 602e77d2cb667.PNG]

The suspected mastermind of the abduction of students of Government Science Secondary School, Kankara, Katsina State, Auwal Daudawa, has said he led the operation because the state governor, Bello Masari, dared his men.

Recall that on December 11, 2020, over 300 schoolboys were abducted from their school, hours after President Buhari arrived the state for a private visit. The students regained their freedom after spending a week in captivity. The Zamfara state governor, Bello Matawalle, had said the boys were rescued through the help of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) and that no ransom was paid.

[Image: 602e77a37ad06.jpg]

On Monday, February 18, Daudawa and five of his lieutenants surrendered 20 AK 47 rifles, ammunition and a rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) launcher to the Zamfara state government. Read here.

In an exclusive interview with Daily Trust, Daudawa said he wanted to prove to the government that he had the capacity to carry out such an attack. He said Masari had ruled out the option of dialoguing with his group and he wanted to show the governor that they were capable of causing violence.

Quote:“I have never done that kind of mass abduction in Zamfara. I did that in Katsina because the governor came out to say he will not dialogue again with our people. So, we said since they said they were not interested in peace deal and they were sending military jets to torment our people, and destroy what we had, we should take the battle to those who are not interested in peace.

I did that to demonstrate that I had the capacity to do it and I was not afraid of anybody other than Allah. It was for the government, and the whole world to know that we could do it but were hitherto not interested in something like that.”

Daudawa also denied claims that he and other members of his group collected ransom for the release of the boys He dared anyone with a contrary claim to come forward with proof.
Quote:“After the abduction you could see that I was not difficult to come around during talks because I did not do it because of money. If it were for money, I would not have released them even for N2 trillion. The whole world knows, if I was given money it would be known, if I was not given it is also known. It cannot be hidden.”Daudawa said

[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Alleged mastermind of Kankara schoolboys abduction repents and surrenders his rifles to Zamfara state govt

[Image: 60223b9916b02.jpg]

The alleged mastermind of the abduction of some students from a secondary school in Kankara, Katsina state, Auwalun Daudawa, has "repented” and surrendered his ammunition.

The Cable reports that Daudawa and five of his lieutenants surrendered 20 AK 47 rifles, ammunition and a rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) launcher to the Zamfara state government on Monday, February 8.

Recall that on December 11, 2020, over 300 schoolboys were abducted from their school, hours after President Buhari arrived the state for a private visit. The students regained their freedom after spending a week in captivity. The Zamfara state governor, Bello Matawalle, had said the boys were rescued through the help of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) and that no ransom was paid.

Speaking after he took an oath of repentance on Monday at the government house in Gusau, the capital of Zamfara state, the bandit said his gang voluntarily surrendered and are not seeking money from any individual or government.
Quote:“We have voluntarily repented and seek no single kobo from any government, group or individual for that.” 

“I was convinced by the state government approach on peace reconciliation with armed bandits, I learnt from those repented before me that, there was not single plan by the governments through use of security agencies to harm me and my boys, therefore, we are now back for normal lives like other peace-loving Nigerians.”Daudawa said

On his part, the state governor said the development is a result of his administration’s efforts to ensure that there is peace in Zamfara.
Quote:“The development will not only gradually paste the name of Zamfara unto the list of most peaceful places in the country, but will facilitate the return of the lost commercial enterprising to the state,” the governor said

[Image: icon_share.png]
Quote:Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) 

The repentant kidnap kingpin, Auwal Daudawa, has revealed that getting a gun is as easy as buying bread.

Daudawa disclosed this in an exclusive interview with Daily Trust.

Asked how he got his arms, he said: “I got it around me. It is easy to get a gun. It’s just like you going to buy bread.”

Daudawu noted that the injustice he has experienced made him delve into banditry.

“It is because of injustice. Injustice in the sense that you had your own property and taking care of your family then government would now send officials to cart away everything while I have family to fend for.

“What would I do? Am I expected to survive on sand? I had a herd of cattle which I inherited from my parents but operatives were sent to take them from me and brought here (to Gusau). So I was challenged to sit up too.”

With the injustice experienced, Daudawu added that his herd of cows was confiscated by security agents in Zamfara. In return, he sold off his remaining assets to procure a gun.

“It was security agents who did it. I wouldn’t know who sent them but it was during the last administration (in Zamfara State). Security personnel and yan-sa-kai ¬(vigilantes) were the ones who took away the cattle.

“I told them that they should scrutinise the herd, if they find a single cattle belonging to another person they should not spare me. They did not find any stolen cow but they kept the entire herd. It was stolen. Tell me, what will I do with my life then?

“I was dependent on Allah and those cattle, but they took away everything. This was why I sold off my remaining assets and bought a gun to start this (banditry).”

His full interview with Daily Trust will be available on paper and our social media platforms during the weekend.

https://dailytrust.com/getting-a-gun-is-like-buying-bread-daudawa

[Image: 13161138_image2_webp_webpfbfbe235822aaa5...449f974829]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Senate Summons CBN Governor, DG SEC Over Cryptocurrency Ban Edoman 1 1,447 02-19-2022, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Lavarda
  We too must buy guns and protect ourselves - Governor Masari tells Katsina residents Edoman 0 839 08-18-2021, 10:26 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  PDP files lawsuit seeking removal of Mai Mala Buni as Yobe Governor Edoman 3 1,278 08-12-2021, 11:04 PM
  10 out of 34 LGs in Katsina are under persistent bandit attack - Governor Masari Edoman 0 801 08-05-2021, 10:50 PM
  Governor Masari fires back at critics of N6.25bn cattle ranch project Edoman 0 800 08-04-2021, 11:44 AM
  Governor Sanwo-Olu visits Bola Tinubu in the UK (photos) Edoman 0 817 08-04-2021, 04:18 AM
  I have no joy governing Katsina, having sleepless nights over inseurity - Masari Edoman 0 656 08-01-2021, 09:13 AM
  Tegina school abduction: Bandits insist on N3m motorbikes after collecting N55m ranso Edoman 0 703 07-31-2021, 05:54 PM