The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 18th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

THURSDAY 18TH FEBRUARY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: IT’S IN YOU

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us (Ephesians 3:20).

Some people blame God for every unfortunate event in their lives and in the world, and that’s as a result of their ignorance. God is all-powerful; yet, His power to produce the miracle you desire or require is inside you; you only need to put it to work.

Read our theme verse again carefully; it says, “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.” Whatever God will do in your life is to the extent of the operation of His power in you. Therefore, you really can’t, and shouldn’t hold Him accountable for all the happenings in your life.

He’s also not the one “delaying” the fulfilment of His Word in your life; you’re the one to activate the power in you. It makes no difference what you need; be it healing, increased finances, a new job, a child, growth and expansion in ministry, business or in your career, success in your academics, etc. the power to make it happen is inside you. 

The Lord Jesus said in Acts 1:8, “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you….” That power is the dynamic ability to effect changes, and the quickest way to activate it is speaking in other tongues.

1 Corinthians 14:4 says, “He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself….” That means the one who speaks in other tongues energises or activates himself in the supernatural; he stirs up divine power from within. That power of God is also activated when you affirm His Word with boldness.

God and His Word are one. When you declare the Word concerning any situation, you’re invoking His power to bring about a change in that situation. Maintain the habit of meditating on the Word; contemplating and speaking it forth, and you’ll experience the release of the power of God in your life.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your power that works in me mightily, to bring about the changes that I desire. Even now, I’m transformed by your glory, and your Word prevails in my life, causing me to reign and rule in righteousness and excellence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 1:29
Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

Romans 8:26-27
AMPC
So too the [Holy] Spirit comes to our aid and bears us up in our weakness; for we do not know what prayer to offer nor how to offer it worthily as we ought, but the Spirit Himself goes to meet our supplication and pleads in our behalf with unspeakable yearnings and groanings too deep for utterance. 27 And He Who searches the hearts of men knows what is in the mind of the [Holy] Spirit [what His intent is], because the Spirit intercedes and pleads [before God] in behalf of the saints according to and in harmony with God’s will.

Ephesians 5:18-19
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; 19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 3:13-35 & Leviticus 13-14

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 15:21-28 & Genesis 49

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that this is my month of grace! I am rightly positioned by the Spirit of God. I am in God’s place for my life! The eyes of my understanding are enlightened through the Word, to see and receive every good thing that belongs to me in Christ Jesus. 

As I see them, I call them real and walk in the reality of God’s manifold and eternal blessings. Fear has no place in me; for God has not given me the spirit of fear but of love, power and of a sound mind. 

I am bold to act my faith; I function with the ability of the spirit today for the Spirit of God is working in my life and causing me to have divine courage and confidence. 

I live joyfully today and always, knowing fully well that all of God’s promises to me in Christ Jesus are yes and amen; I am living in the realities of my inheritance in Christ. Christ dwells in my heart by faith, and I am rooted and grounded in love. 

God’s Word is in my heart and in my mouth; and as I study and meditate on the Word today, the circumstances of my day align with the will and purpose of God for me! 

I attract myself only to thoughts that are consistent with my destiny in Christ; thoughts of victory, increase, success, health, and strength. I am fully aware that the quality of life that I live is based on the faith-filled words that I utter. 

I hold fast to the profession of faith without wavering, therefore, I declare that my life, health, family and finances are consistent with God’s Word. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 18TH FEBRUARY 2021

THEME:  RICHES WITHOUT SORROW.

MEMORISE:

He that hasteth to be rich hath an evil eye, and considereth not that poverty shall come upon him. Proverbs 28:22

READ:  Timothy 6:9-11

9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

God wants His children to be rich, but according to our Bible reading today, He warns them to flee the inordinate ambition to be rich at all costs. These days, many people engage in cybercrime and ritual killings, just to get rich. There are some others who are good at falsifying figures so as to get some gain.

I assure you that ill-gotten wealth will always have sorrow in it. I have seen all kinds of wealth in my little time as a Pastor and I tell you, many wealthy people are living in so much sorrow that they are willing to give up all they have in exchange for peace of mind. Many people have used ill­ gotten money to buy cars without knowing that they have bought what would drive them to their early graves.

You see, if you follow the will of God, He will bless you without adding any sorrow. I believe this is the kind of wealth you want: wealth with no sorrow attached.

Matthew 6:3 3 says:
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”

1Timothy 6:10-11 also says:
“For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. But thou,0 man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.”

This clearly means that the only way to get wealth without sorrow is to get it in righteousness. I assure you according to the word of God that riches will pursue and overtake you if you put the kingdom of God first in your life. I am speaking from experience.
There were times when I was unable to go to Lagos from the Redemption Camp because I did not have N2 for tollgate fees. I would console my wife by saying "Maybe our not going is God's way of making us avoid an accident on the way". There was to be no accident, it was just that I did not have N2.

I did not complain then because I knew that my tomorrow would be glorious as long as I kept seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. I did not allow my lack to push me to steal Church funds.

When any opportunity to get rich through sin comes your way, you had better flee, because wrapped in that juicy fruit is sorrow and destruction.

KEY POINT:

Only God can give you wealth without any kind of sorrow attached to it. Seek Him first.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  John 19-21

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 23:  STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF CHRIST MY KING.

1.       Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

o   Refrain:
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.

2.       Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3.       Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4.       Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5.       Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_18 February 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: CHARACTER SUPERSEDES CHARISMA* 

?️Charisma and capacity may take you up but it is character that keeps you up.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. John 14:30.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?:  Charisma and capacity may take you up but it is character that keeps you up.

Previously, we saw that character is key to destiny fulfilment. Character is the bedrock of destiny.

*Today, I will like to give you two key thoughts on character* :

*i. Character sustains destiny* 

Destiny cannot be in place where character is out of place.  That is why whenever the devil wants to attack your destiny, he first attacks your character. No wonder, the future of a talkative person, gossipmonger, backbiter, murderer, thief or liar is at stake because their character is out of place (Acts 1:16-19). Destiny is indeed sustained by character.

*ii. Character is superior to both charisma and capacity* 

Your charisma implies how vibrant, gifted and attractive you are while your capacity reflects how much you have developed yourself in terms of the skills you have acquired. 

Now, charisma and capacity may bring promotion but it is character that sustains the promotion (Prov. 18:16). Charisma and capacity may take you up but it is character that keeps you up.

There are people with first class certificates who have third class character, and so they can’t keep a job. They can’t work with people, and people cannot work with them.

There are intelligent people who are stranded in life due to character bankruptcy. I know a man like that who was stranded in life for many years. Anywhere he is employed, he would begin to drink alcohol and insult people including his boss.

There are people whose tongues have closed their destiny doors. When God tries to open their destiny doors and assist them, one unguarded utterance closes the door.

Beloved, your character will open doors your certificates cannot open. Your character will open doors your connection cannot open for you. 

My counsel is: maintain a positive character so you can fulfil destiny.

*Remember this* ?: Charisma and capacity may take you up but it is character that keeps you up.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Pay attention to your character; your destiny is in it.* 

*2. Receive grace to guard against negative character* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, deliver me from any lifestyle that will affect my destiny negatively. Help me to maintain quality character, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 2)* .

*QUOTE* : When anyone tells you to accept a bribe, you will tell them that it is contrary to the laws of your country. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? Judges 9-12.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A lion can hear the sound of a prey up to a mile away.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Help to be all Jehovah wants you to be is released on you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM