The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 16th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 16TH FEBRUARY.

ADD MORE KNOWLEDGE

Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth (2 Timothy 2:15 AMPC).

God said, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children” (Hosea 4:6). The knowledge of God’s Word for each one of us is very important. You must therefore seek to have, by all means, an accurate knowledge of the Word; there’s no alternative to it.

The will, nature, and purpose of God are revealed in His Word. To neglect the Word is to be in the dark about the will of the Father and how He wants you to live. We’ve produced several materials to help you in your personal study. For example, Rhapsody of Realities devotional is a life guide designed to enhance your spiritual growth and development by bringing you a fresh perspective from God’s Word every day.

Features like the day’s topic, theme scripture, the day’s message, the daily confession and the Bible reading plan segment are all aspects designed by the Spirit to bring the richness of God’s Word to you on a daily basis. Take advantage of them.

You can also take advantage of the previous editions; the words are just as fresh; read through and study them. Remember, the Word of God is undated. It’s good for today.

There’re also myriads of other materials, both audio and video, available on the Pastor Chris Digital Library (PCDL), spanning various life issues. Avail yourself of these materials, and you’ll be amazed at how fast, and stalwart your faith will grow. So, make your personal study of the Word an integral part of your daily routine.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I rejoice, for opening my heart to the glorious inheritance I have in Christ. My heart is continually flooded with knowledge and spiritual understanding. 

Through the knowledge of the Word, I live above lack, sickness, disease, defeat and all the rudiments of this world. My life is upward and forward only, from glory to glory, from faith to faith, and from grace to grace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Peter 1:5; Acts 20:32

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 2:1-22 & Leviticus 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 14:34-15:1-9 & Genesis 47

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus! I walk in the light of my justification, rejoicing in the life of glory and righteousness in Christ! 

I am justified by faith; I have peace with God, absolved of all guilt, free to live and serve the Lord joyously, and gloriously. 

Sin and its negative effect shall never have dominion over me because I’ve put on the new man which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

I am not ordinary; I’m a vital member of the family of God— a member of Christ’s body, of His flesh, and of His bones. I’ve been called into the class of God; therefore, I am invigorated with divine might and ability in my spirit for the supernatural. 

I am powered to do the impossible, for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. Hallelujah! I am God’s choice! He has made every favour and earthly blessing come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. 

There’s no failure or defeat on my path! I am a possessor of all things, being an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 16TH FEBRUARY 2021

THEME:  GIVE CHEERFULLY

MEMORISE:

Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: For God loveth a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:7

READ:  2 Corinthians 9:6-8

6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

I see some people's reaction when it is offering time and I wonder if they know whom the offering is for at all. God is not broke and He is not a beggar. He doesn't need your money. We see in Haggai 2:8 that silver and gold are His. If you have the opportunity to give Him an offering, you should do so rejoicing. Imagine meeting one of the richest men in the world at a restaurant and he requests that you help pay for his meal because he did not have his wallet on him, with a promise to refund you. would you give him the money grudgingly? You know he is not asking for the money because he is poor; indeed, he would refund your money and most likely add some extra. In fact, you may not even be interested in getting the money back, you might just see it as a privilege that you had an opportunity to give to him. Why then do you treat God like a beggar when asked to give an offering?

I will never forget a Church I attended outside Nigeria. It was the first time I was attending that Church and the entire place looked very beautiful. All the members were shining as they came to Church. With the way everyone was looking so radiant I concluded "God must have really prospered these people". Then l observed something: when the Pastor got up and said, "It is offering time", everybody jumped up and began to rejoice. The Holy Spirit then said to me ''That is their secret; they are cheerful givers".

Many years ago, I was at a Church where they requested for several kinds of offerings. The offerings were so many that at a point I grumbled before reaching for my pocket and I heard God say in an angry tone "Keep your money". I quickly apologized for grumbling and immediately became cheerful. I became even more cheerful when He later on permitted me to give my offering. If you decide to never give offerings or tithes again, the work of God will still go on. When Elijah went to the widow of Zarephath and asked her for a meal, it was not Elijah who was in need, it was the widow. In 1 Kings 19 an angel brought food and water to Elijah. There was nothing stopping the angel from giving him food and water every day; however, God sent Elijah to her because He wanted to meet her need. The cattle upon a thousand hills belong to God. If He asks you to give Him something, it is because He wants to bless you.
I hope your attitude towards giving to God will improve from now.

KEY POINT:

Every opportunity to give to God is an opportunity to be blessed by Him; rejoice in it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Leviticus 26-27

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 1:  MUST I GO AND EMPTY HANDED

1.       “Must I go, and empty-handed,”
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet?

o   Refrain:
“Must I go, and empty-handed?”
Must I meet my Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him,
Must I empty-handed go?

2.       Not at death I shrink or falter,
For my Savior saves me now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thought of that now clouds my brow.

3.       Oh, the years in sinning wasted,
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Savior,
To His will I’d gladly bow.

4.       Oh, ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Ere the night of death o’ertake thee,
Strive for souls while still you may.
SEEDS ?????

OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE 

DATE: TUESDAY 16TH FEBRUARY, 2021

*TOPIC: THE CHARACTER PLATFORM FOR DESTINY* 

?️When character is in place, destiny cannot be out of place.

SCRIPTURE: Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. John 14:30.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When character is in place, destiny cannot be out of place.

It has been confirmed that character is a platform for destiny. The solidity of character determines the strength of destiny. When character is in place, destiny cannot be out of place.

In our study today, we shall look at some men of great character who also became men of great destiny in Scripture.

i. Samuel the prophet 

Samuel was a man whose word never fell to the ground. He was a prophet of accuracy in Scripture.

In1 Samuel 12:3:4, it was revealed that he lived a faultless life to such a point where he could stand before a whole nation for them to point at what he did wrongly or where he defrauded anyone. No one could bring any negative evidence against him because he was a man of solid character. 

ii. Daniel

Daniel was a man of solid destiny because of his solid character. In Daniel 1:8, he purposed in his mind not to defile himself. 

In Daniel 6:1-5, he was preferred above the president and princes because he was a faultless and faithful man. There was no error in him.

iii. Our Master Jesus

Jesus was a man of great character, and so He had great destiny.

John 14:30 says, “Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.”

Hebrews 4:15 also confirms this: “For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.”

Jesus was a man of great character who also fulfilled great destiny.

My counsel is, if you must fulfil your God-ordained destiny, pay attention to your character.  

Remember this: When character is in place, destiny cannot be out of place.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God for the grace to live a life of solid character.

2. By all means, make up your mind to maintain holiness, without which no man shall see God.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I ask for the grace to say “No” to sin and maintain an upright living, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 2).

QUOTE: The way of integrity, at any time, is superior to the way of compromise. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Judges 1-4.

AMAZING FACT: By sticking out their tongues and showing their teeth, which is known as the “flehmen response,” lions can determine if there is food close by and if it’s worth eating.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace not to fail in character is released in Jesus’ Name.

Good Morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM