The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 10th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 10

IMPREGNABLE TO SICKNESS

Pastor Chris

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you (Romans 8:11).

When we say we’re Christians, we’re not just saying we worship God by Jesus Christ. In John 15:5, Jesus said, “I’m the vine, you’re the branches. I’m in you, and you’re in me.” That’s mutual inhabitation! 

This is real to God, and it needs to be real to you. You’re not an ordinary person. The life you received in Christ can’t be destroyed by sickness, disease and infirmity.

Years ago, I shared on a very important subject, “The impact of the Holy Spirit on the human body.” The human body is impacted by the presence of the Holy Ghost. When you have the Holy Spirit inside you, your body is literally affected. 

Colossians 1:27 says, “…Christ in you, the hope of glory.” Then Romans 8:10 shows us the implication of Christ being in you; it says, “And if Christ be in you, though your body be dead because of sin, the Spirit gives it life because of righteousness.”

He wants you to understand that Christ in you isn’t a religious statement; it’s not a meaningless statement. Now that Christ is in you, your body is vitalized by the Spirit! You’re impregnable to sickness, disease, and infirmity. Oftentimes, a lot of the infections people suffer affect the blood; it’s due to the blood life of the human body. But being born again, your body is no longer dependent on blood for its life. Your body lives by the Spirit. Read our opening verse again and discover who you are and what you have in Christ!

Now that you’re born again and have received the Holy Spirit, you should never be sick again in your life! Refuse to yield your body to sickness. Take charge and rule over your body with the Word of God.

CONFESSION

Jesus took care of every form of pain that could have ever come to me. Therefore, with God’s Word on my lips, I establish that victory in my life! I’m immune to sickness, disease and infirmity, because I have the life and nature of God in me! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 10:19; Isaiah 33:24; Proverbs 4:20-22

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 27:1-26 & Exodus 38-39

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 13:34-43 & Genesis 41

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am in Christ; I am endued with an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension, superior mental, as well as supernatural sagacity to excel in all that I do: in my job, business, academics, finances, ministry.

My thought-pattern is excellent; my ingenuity, creativity, intuition, sharp-wittedness are beyond the limitations of the human mind. I’ve been made the custodian of divine truth! My life is full of beauty; for I’ve received the Spirit without measure.

I’ve been commissioned by the Lord, and I have all it takes to fulfill my assignment here on earth. Fear has no place in me because the Father has not given unto me the spirit of fear but of love, power, and of a sound mind. 

My mind is sound, and I am bold to act my faith. I function with the ability of the Spirit today for the Spirit of God is at work in me, causing me to have divine courage and confidence. I am a king-priest; I am anointed by the Spirit of God to carry out my assignment with great joy. Hallelujah!

I am favored everywhere I go, for the favour of the Lord surrounds me like a shield. It opens doors for me, bringing me into my place of greatness. 

God’s favour has placed me in a position of advantage, and nothing is too good for me! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 10TH FEBRUARY 2021

THEME:  TEACH YOUR CHILDREN FIRST

MEMORISE:

The rod and reproof give wisdom:  but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame. Proverbs 29:15

READ:  Proverbs 22:6

6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 29:17

17 Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest; yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul.

I used to tell my daughter before she got married 'When a boy comes to you and starts to say things like 'You are the most beautiful thing under heaven, you are the sugar in  my tea, I've never seen  anything as beautiful as you, where have you been all these days because as soon I saw you , my sun began to shine' ... run!" She asked "Why?" I replied "How do you think I got these lines? I was once your age".

You have been in this world before your children got here. God brought them through you for a purpose; you should teach them about life before the devil gets to them. When you teach them from home, you have the opportunity to form in them godly perspectives. If you however wait for their teacher in school or some relative to tell them these things first, it would be hard for you to get them to unlearn any wrong perspective they may have been indoctrinated with.

A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just. Proverbs13:22

The above passage says that if you are good, you will leave an inheritance for your children. Their inheritance does not only have to be material things; you should share your experiences with them too.

In the book of Proverbs, we see king Solomon teaching his son throughout the book. In Proverbs 1:10-19, he taught his son not to associate with sinners. He taught his son not to give in to their lures to commit sin (v10), he taught him not to do business with them (v14) and he taught him about the dangers of greed (v19). Have you taught your children about the kind of friends they should have and the kinds they should not have? Have you taught them who they should do business with? Have you taught them about money? Maybe if the children of these days had been taught about the dangers of greed when they were much younger, we would not have so many Internet fraudsters around today. In Proverbs 6, King Solomon taught his son the dangers of fornication and how to avoid strange women. Have you taught your children the dangers of committing sexual immorality and how to avoid it? If that child commits fornication or is taken advantage of by an adult because you did not talk to him or her about it, you would have failed in performing your duty as a good parent.

KEY POINT:
If you let a child get the wrong perspective from someone else, it would be difficult to change that perspective later on.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  John 11-12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 5:  GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES.

1.       God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!

2.       God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3.       God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;

4.       God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
*Seeds????? Of Destiny* 

_10 February 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: SPIRITUALITY IS KEY* 

?️The place you give to God in your life determines the place God gives to you.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. James 4:8.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The place you give to God in your life determines the place God gives to you.

In our earlier study, we saw that spirituality is the bedrock of destiny. We noted that you cannot have a great destiny with a shallow spiritual life.

*Today, I will like you to take note of the following key thoughts on spirituality, especially as it applies to life and destiny fulfilment* :

*i. Spirituality gives bearing to life and destiny (Luke 15:11-19)* 

Bearing can be likened to the control tower of an aircraft. Just as an aircraft crashes when it is out of touch with the control tower, destiny crashes when spirituality is out of place.

*2. The quality of your devotion to God determines the quality of your destiny on earth (Genesis 32:24-28).* 

To succeed with God is to succeed in life. To fail with God is to fail in life. Spirituality is a major course that determines our success in other courses of life. The quality of your devotion to God determines the quality of your destiny.

*3. The place you give to God determines the place you find in life (James 4:8).* 

The place you give to God in your life determines the place God gives to you. When you draw near to God, He will draw near to you (James 4:8).

*4. You cannot follow the Way and miss the road in life (John 14:6).* 

You cannot follow the Way (Jesus) and miss it in life. To get it right with God is to get it right in life. So, instead of saying, “Lord, why are things not working in my life?” It is better to say, “Lord, is my relationship with You working?” Everything in your life will work when your relationship with God begins to work.

My counsel is, give priority attention to your relationship with God above all things.

*Remember this* ?: The place you give to God in your life determines the place God gives to you.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to give God quality time in personal devotion.* 

*2. Do not neglect your personal prayer altar* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for the privilege of relationship with You. I ask that You give me the grace to maintain persistent prayer life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : The God-first mentality is what I call an incurable addiction to God; a brutal dedication to God. It is a situation in your life where God is first and last and everything else is in-between. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: ? Joshua 1-4.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Because of their strength of leadership, lions are the national animal of several countries.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Help with positive quality character is released for you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM