The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I met with APC Chairman, Mala Buni, Yahaya Bello – Fani-Kayode

Why I met with APC Chairman, Mala Buni, Yahaya Bello – Fani-Kayode

on
 February 9, 2021

[Image: fani-kayode.png.webp]

Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Aviation Minister has explained why he met with Mai Mala Buni, the interim committee Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and some chieftains of the party.

Fani-Kayode explained that his meeting with APC chieftains was centred around national issues and party politics.
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain pointed out that Nigerians must set aside their differences because the country was heading towards a civil war.

Recall that Fani-Kayode had met with Mala Buni and the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello in Abuja yesterday.
Following the meeting, there were insinuations that the former minister was planning to defect to the APC.

Reacting, Fani-Kayode in a series of tweets wrote: “Yesterday I had the honor and privilege of having a very productive and important meeting with the National Chairman of the APC, Gov. Mai Buni of Yobe State and Gov. Yahaya Bello of Kogi State. We discussed the state of the nation, national issues, party politics & the way forward.

“These meetings are wide-ranging and ongoing, and I am delighted to be involved in them. Despite the obvious benefits and wisdom in this noble initiative, it amazes me that some people should feel that it is wrong for me to sit with other leaders in the country to discuss issues which touch and concern the national cohesion, future and stability of our country.

“This is a time in which we must set all our differences aside, build bridges and come together as one, lest our country drifts into fratricidal butchery and civil war.

“It is right and proper for us to talk and to attempt to join hands across political, religious and regional lines to save Nigeria. I can and will never compromise or jettison my core fundamental principles for any reason & I stand firmly on my honestly held opinion that we need to enthrone equity, justice & fairness in this country for it to survive.

“I also believe in restructuring the country and in a vigorous and effective fight against terrorism. The fact that I am in talks with leaders from a cross-section of political parties, including the ruling party, does not in any way derogate from this & does not mean that I will ever change those views.

The next few months will be critical in terms of whether our country will survive as one & I believe that if we want it to do so dialogue, building bridges collaboration, even with those that you may disagree with on some issues, is vital and inevitable.

“That was the purpose of our meeting. Permit me to add the following for the record. I will always stand for justice and I will never cease to oppose evil.

“Yet the greatest evil that we are confronted with today is the prospect of a second civil war.

“Despite our differences, as leaders and statesmen, we must all sheath our swords and ensure that we never go down that path.”

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) Edoman 0 828 08-21-2021, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  PDP files lawsuit seeking removal of Mai Mala Buni as Yobe Governor Edoman 3 1,278 08-12-2021, 11:04 PM
  Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" Edoman 0 777 08-12-2021, 11:02 PM
  Adamawa: APC chairman suspended for wishing President Buhari dead Edoman 0 770 08-11-2021, 08:21 AM
  Buni In CCB Asset Declaration Scandal - Saharareporters Edoman 0 700 08-09-2021, 08:51 PM
  Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY Edoman 0 754 08-02-2021, 08:06 PM
  APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal Edoman 0 742 07-29-2021, 08:56 AM
  Soldiers, Bello Abubakar & Oyediran Adedotun Kidnapped By Bandits In Borno Edoman 1 807 07-27-2021, 12:36 PM