The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 9th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

TUESDAY 9TH FEBRUARY 2021.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: THE HOLY SPIRIT: THE GLORY OF CHRISTIANITY

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his (Romans 8:9).*_

It’s impossible to live the authentic Christian life without the Holy Spirit; as a matter of fact, what you’d have wouldn’t qualify to be called the Christian life. The Holy Spirit is the glory of Christianity. You couldn’t know God or love Jesus without the Holy Spirit. Christians who don’t have the Holy Spirit are vulnerable to Satan, to his attacks, manoeuvres and manipulations.

In Matthew 12:43-44, Jesus tells us something instructive, which in a sense, describes the condition of the one who doesn’t have the Holy Spirit. He said, _*“When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.”

The one who’s born again but hasn’t received the Holy Spirit has his “spirit” swept and garnished, but empty! Consequently, he easily falls into temptations and sin. He’d be unable to control his fleshly appetites or restrain himself from evil. It’s only through the Holy Spirit that you mortify the deeds of the body and carnal desires: “For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live” (Romans 8:13).

Without the Holy Spirit, you can’t have the character of Christ. Jesus had to have the Holy Spirit.The apostles had to have the Holy Spirit. Life without the Holy Spirit is empty. If you haven’t received the Holy Spirit, do so right away. Simply say, “Blessed Holy Spirit, I receive you into my heart now in the Name of Jesus Christ”; and be filled with the Spirit of God. Amen.

PRAYER

Precious Holy Spirit, I’m grateful for the privilege of fellowship with you. You’ve set me on the path of consistent progress, unending success and recurrent victory. You brought fruitfulness and productivity into my life, making my Christian walk one of beauty and joy. I pray for those who haven’t known you, that they be granted an understanding of your indispensable ministry in their lives, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 19:2-6
He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost. 3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism. 4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus. 5 When they heard [this], they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 6 And when Paul had laid [his] hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

John 14:16-17
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 26:57-75 & Exodus 36-37

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN. Matthew 13:24-33 & Genesis 40

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the knowledge of God’s Word has brought increased grace and peace to my life. In all that I do, I have the grace-advantage. I am in charge; I exude excellence, glory, virtue, and success in all that I do. 

Everywhere I go, I am accepted and highly favored, for I carry God’s divine presence with me. My life is for the glory of God; I grow in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah! My clouds are full of rain; yes, this is my set time to experience the unprecedented favour and manifold blessings in every area of my life. 

All things are commanded to work together for my good because I love the Lord, and I’ve been called according to His purpose. Everything I require for life and godliness has been delivered unto me, and I am enjoying life to the full. Hallelujah.

I can never be disadvantaged; for I am fully persuaded that greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. No adversity or adverse circumstance can overwhelm me because I am more than a conqueror. 

I am convinced of my eternal victory over satan, his demons, and the world, therefore I rejoice in the Lord my God. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 9TH FEBRUARY 2021

THEME:  A TIME TO FLEE III

MEMORISE:

Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry. 1 Corinthians 10:14

READ:  Deuteronomy 4:23-24

23 Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the Lord your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the Lord thy God hath forbidden thee.

24 For the Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

Our God is a jealous God. He hates to share you with any other god. That is why you must flee idolatry. Idolatry means worshipping idol. Anything you regard higher than God is an idol, whether you are doing it consciously or not. This is why you need to check who you are worshipping at every point in time. For some people, it is their Jobs. They don't joke with their job at all; even when it clashes with God's will, their job is priority. Jesus said:      .

"No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Luke16:13

The moment your source of income has become so important that it takes priority over God, you are serving an idol. Many people purposely leave most of their money at home and take just a little amount to Church because they know that God can ask them to give more than they planned for. When God tells some people to sow a seed that they don't want to sow, they quickly tell their spouse because they know he or she will disagree, then they go back to God and say " Lord, you see that I wanted to sow, but my spouse refused". You forget that God can see your heart (Proverbs 16:2). When God told Abraham to sacrifice Isaac to Him, Abraham could have quickly told Sarah, knowing that Sarah could hide the boy. He however kept mute; he didn't even say anything to the boy who was to be sacrificed. That is a heart that puts no other thing before God.

God does not want any other position in your heart but number one. The moment something else is competing with Him, He excuses Himself. He said you should either be hot or cold; if you are lukewarm, He will spew you out of His mouth (Revelations 3:16).

I once told a brother that we were going for evangelism on a Monday and would like to use his car. He immediately replied that he needed the car to go to work. I then assured him that all the vehicles we needed were already prepared; it was just a test  He couldn't even take public transportation to work for only one day so that the Word could be preached to lost souls.

At one point or the other God will ask you to choose between His will and something or someone you love very much. I hope you choose God.

REFLECTION:

Is God really number one in your life?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  John 9-10

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 14:  JESUS MY LORD, MY GOD, MY ALL.
1. Jesus, my Lord, my God, my all!
How can I love Thee as I ought?
And how revere this wondrous gift,
So far surpassing hope or thought?

Refrain:
Sweet Sacrament, we Thee adore!
Oh, make us love Thee more and more.
Oh, make us love Thee more and more.

2. Had I but Mary's sinless heart
With which to love Thee, dearest King,
Oh, with what ever fervent praise,
Thy goodness, Jesus, would I sing!

3. Thy Body, Soul and Godhead, all!
O mystery of love divine!
I cannot compass all I have,
For all Thou hast and art is mine!

4. Sound, then, His praises higher still,
And come, ye angels, to our aid;
For this is God, the very God
Who hath both men and angels made!
*Seeds?????? Of Destiny* 

_09 February 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: POWER TO TREAD ON DECEPTION* 

?️You are not permitted to be a victim of manipulation and deception because God has given you power over deception. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: You are not permitted to be a victim of manipulation and deception because God has given you power over deception. 

The Scripture makes it clear that Jesus Christ was declared to be the son of God with power (Romans 1:4). Therefore, to be a child of God is to be equipped with power. To be a son of God is to be with power. To be a daughter of God is to be with power. 

Now, one of the powers in Christ is the power to tread upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy (Luke 10:19). God has given you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions. 

Now, when God says that He has given you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, what does it mean? 

Before answering this question, it is important to understand what the serpent particularly represents.

Now, what does the serpent represent? I will give you one thing that the serpent represents.

*Deception* 

The serpent represents deception. The serpent deceived Eve (Gen. 3:1-13). Therefore, when God says, “I give unto you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy”, He is saying in essence, “I give unto you power over the forces of deception.” You are not permitted to be a victim of manipulation and deception because God has given you power over deception. 

Therefore, I decree that you shall tread upon every form of deception and manipulation of the enemy, henceforth in Jesus’ Name. Receive the grace for spiritual sensitivity and alertness in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this* : You are not permitted to be a victim of manipulation and deception because God has given you power over deception.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Refuse to be manipulated or deceived by the enemy.* 

*2. Exercise your power over every deception of the devil.* 

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for the power to tread over enemy deception. I refuse to be a victim of deception from today, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??POWER TO TREAD.* 

*QUOTE* : Some of the things that can defile your garment include a life of hypocrisy, lies and insincerity.Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? Deuteronomy 31-34* .

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A lion pride’s territory can stretch up to 100 square miles and can cover grasslands, open woodland, and shrubs. No wonder a lion is called the king of the jungle.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Every force of deception around your life in this season bows to the authority of God in your life in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM