The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object…
The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object…
Please pardon my blunders oo…I just had to pour out my happening so i can move on..
She served in PH, and stayed a little longer after service year to gain working experience.
We met in Jan 2017 after she got back to Lagos and became friends, every time I ask about her relationship status, she’ll tell me she had a briefed one there and they stop talking as the guy is the busy type who works with an oil and gas firm.
She sets up a business and I help with ERP Software and we became attached.
I noticed she’s usually lonely and in thoughts, I’ll call her everyday and make her feel loved and that was how we started.
[Image: de27ad2446e67dae284431032244e390.jpg]
I ditch my current girl, snubs my niggas just to impart the missing Love.
Everything seems awesome and the dream seemly becoming reality, until I noticed one traits..’Her WhatsApp status is usually ONLINE at odd hours’.
I complained many times but the excuses are ‘I have sleep disorder’. And she’s met with different Therapist to no avail..I took that with a pinch of salt and I was watchful..
One day, we had plans to meet, and I called her I was still busy with a Client and don’t think I can come over that night unknown to her, i was on my way..I arrived 40 minutes later and found out someone was with her. She opened the door and dashed to the lavatory.

I saw the guy was so uncomfortable and I left, minutes later she was calling begging to please come back and I did after discovering she was sobering up and just to hear her out; ‘ He was a Family Friend, he had issues with business and blah blah blah blah.. I took that cuz I Love her, I understand they’ve been together before I came into the picture.

The midnight WhatsApp Online status continues and I was curious to find out who she usually chats with at that time.

One day(Yesterday) I was with her and after some romantic discussions, I told her I needed to check Fiverr for some approval and I’ll love to use her phone as my phone battery has drained(that’s the scope I used), she ask that I use my Laptop and I told her the battery is low, she wanted to put on Generator and I said ‘why can’t I check the internet with my girl’s phone??.

I collected it, and scroll through her WhatsApp and there, I got the greatest SHOCK of my Life…

My girl wanted more of ‘Mr Family Friend’ d*ck than every other thing in her life.. How they’ve been fvcking and how she wanted it right now now..

[Image: 118d2e5ab97255543e8297c1bbeca7f1.jpg]

Another shock of my life was when I was scrolling up..I saw where my girl was telling him that he should come and deal with the stupid computer boy(me) as he’s disturbing Mr FF girl oo, she said she’s tired of computer’s boy disturbances and he reply, ‘give me his number lemme curse him..

Èmi Computer boy!!!
Peeps, not only that chat oo, I saw many different amorous Convo’s from some other guys she told me was her cousins, church members and friends that has got me in thought since yday…

I have never checked her phone before in our 1 year Plus relationship… I was happy I did that yday and thank God I did…

Source: eaglees news
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I derive pleasure in raping old women in the farms" - Serial rapist confesses Edoman 0 742 08-22-2021, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Davido's personal bodyguard dies at 36 Davido Edoman 2 659 12-10-2020, 01:38 PM
  100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) Edoman 0 849 05-01-2020, 10:27 AM
  Lion discovered at residential building in Lagos (photos) Edoman 1 1,237 11-18-2019, 08:07 PM
  Illegal hospital that has been operated by a Ghanaian for 23 years, discovered in Lag Edoman 0 860 11-14-2019, 07:06 AM
  15-year-old declared missing for over a year, found after her mother discovered her p Edoman 0 858 10-26-2019, 09:22 PM
  12 years after marriage, Nigerian man recounts how he recently discovered two of his Edoman 0 819 09-29-2019, 09:40 PM
  Young Nigerian narrates how he discovered he had a stray bullet in his skull for over Edoman 0 875 09-07-2019, 04:27 PM