The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 20th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

WEDNESDAY 20TH JAN 2021.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: VICTORIES ONLY

But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day (Proverbs 4:18).

In Christ, we have the transcendent life; we win always! We have an ever-joyous life, with power over crises and dominion over circumstances. 

This is our normal life in Christ. Does this mean as Christians, we don’t face challenges? That’s not what it means! Rather, it means irrespective of the magnitude or fierceness of the challenges we face, there’s only one outcome: we win!

You’ll have to face trials, tests and difficulties, but the Word says, “...In all these things, we are more than conquerors...” (Romans 8:37). 2 Corinthians 2:14 says, “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ….”*_ Our victory in Christ isn’t sometimes, but ALWAYS, irrespective of kind and place.

The challenges and crises of life are for your promotion. Never be intimidated; you’ve already overcome them in Christ (1 John 4:4). In Christ, you have a life of peace, strength, health and prosperity; a life of glory and power. Colossians 1:27 says, “…Christ in you, the hope of glory.” Christ is your guarantee of a victorious and glorious life. Learn to trust in Him, and follow His Word, putting it to work in your life.

CONFESSION

I have and enjoy the transcendent life; victories unlimited! I’m making progress with giant strides, from glory to glory. When men are cast down, I’m lifted, because greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:35-37
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

2 Corinthians 2:14 MSG
And I got it, thank God! In the Messiah, in Christ, God leads us from place to place in one perpetual victory parade. Through us, he brings knowledge of Christ. Everywhere we go, people breathe in the exquisite fragrance.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 13:44-14:1-12 & Genesis 46-48

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 8:1-11 & Genesis 20

TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for Your Word is at work in my life mightily. I thank You for the nations of the world are opened unto me. The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our God, and of His Christ. 

My address is Christ; thus, no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I dwell in the secret place of the most High, and function with the ability of the Spirit always.

I declare that the Lord is my source; I am plugged into God’s supply system. I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ; I am plugged to an unending supply. 

I refuse to think or talk lack; for I am the seed of Abraham. I consciously take my eyes away from men, my job or business, and focus on God; for He is my source. 

I focus on Him and not the channels, for He’s orchestrating things
to my favour and sees to it that I walk continually in abundance. Thank You dear Father, for You liberally supply my every need according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. 

You’re my source; wealth and honour come from You alone. Your divine power has given me everything I require for life and godliness. I am plugged into a nonstop supply system, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 20TH JANUARY 2021

THEME: MCY: REBELLION AGAINST AUTHORITY.

MEMORISE:

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.                  Romans 13 :1

READ:  Romans 13 :1-3

1Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

'RA' in   our equation for Resistance in the Mathematics of Christ in You" (MCV) series which we started on January 11, stands for Rebellion against Authority. Some 'Christians' feel they are too big to do God's work because they are educated· Some refuse to obey their Father-in-the-Lord and still expect to get the       best from him. Listen, nothing can flow from him until you submit to his authority. There is a difference between submission and cooperation. You cooperate when the instruction is convenient but submit whether it is convenient or not. Some 'believers' resist the authority of the government, their supervisors or spouses. Christ cannot dwell in rebellious souls. Rebellion is as witchcraft. 1 Samuel 15 :23 says:

"For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry..."

It is better not to make any sacrifices to God than to do so in disobedience. You should not pay your tithe and refuse to pay your tax. For example, when you knowingly break traffic laws because you want to get to
Church early, God will not accept that kind of sacrifice. No matter how big you are, you have a leader. If you are the General Overseer of your Church, the President of the association of Christian leaders to which you belong is your leader.

If you are the president of the Christian Association in your country; there is a president of the land who 1 Peter 2:17 says you must honor. If you are the president of your country, there is a union of Presidents in your continent and that union has a leader you are expected to obey. On the other hand, a President can have a Father-in- the-Lord he is to submit to, just like the King of Israel who called Elisha My father' in 2 Kings 6:21-23. The Father-in-the-Lord too could have leaders he must continue to honor, no matter how great he has become. If you look very closely, you would see that there is an authority figure you are to submit to even if you are a 'big man' in your own right.

If you rebel against those God has in authority over you, then Christ cannot dwell and operate in you as He would want to.

PRAYER POINT:

Pray that everything that can limit the measure of Christ in you should become zero. Later in the year, we will dedicate a whole day to pray for the full measure of Christ.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 24-27

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 1: ALL HAIL THE POWER OF JESUS NAME.

1.       All hail the pow’r of Jesus’ Name!
Let angels prostrate fall;
Bring forth the royal diadem,
And crown Him Lord of all!

2.       Ye chosen seed of Israel’s race,
Ye ransomed from the fall,
Hail Him Who saves you by His grace,

3.       Let every kindred, every tribe,
On this terrestrial ball,
To Him all majesty ascribe,

4.       Oh, that with yonder sacred throng
We at His feet may fall!
We’ll join the everlasting song,
*Seeds????? Of Destiny* 

_20 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: RELEVANCE THROUGH IMPACT* 

?️You will not understand the joy of living until you understand the joy of impact.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the u  are subject unto us through thy name. Luke 10:17.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:?* You will not understand the joy of living until you understand the joy of impact.

Sometime ago, a woman met me and said that her son who was in second year in the university, studying Medicine was about to drop out of school because his father who was a drunkard could not pay his tuition fees.

As a person, I studied Medicine in school and I know what it takes to get an admission to study Medicine. I am aware of the number of people who write the University Matriculation Examination yearly to study Medicine and Surgery as a course but fail to get an admission. So, I felt it was totally wrong for someone who already got the admission to drop out of school.

I told the woman that we would take the responsibility of paying her son’s tuition fees by the grace of God. That was how we started paying his fees from the second year until he graduated and became a doctor. 

When he started his housemanship, he came to me and said, “Sir, I came to thank you for helping me to fulfil my vision of becoming a medical doctor. This dream would have been aborted if you had not stepped in. Thank you so much.” Then, I looked at him and said, “I do not want any thanks from you. All I want from you is, pick someone who is like you were and lift him up. Then tell that person to do same for another person, and let the chain continue.”

Beloved, this is how to live. You will not understand the joy of living until you understand the joy of impact. 

The grace to impact other people is released on you in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: You will not understand the joy of living until you understand the joy of impact.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to lift someone up today.

2. Contribute to the success story of people.

PRAYER: I receive the grace to lift people in life. Help me Lord to impact the lives of people, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: MAKING THE MOST OF LIFE.

QUOTE: Your relevance is a function of your knowledge. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Leviticus 6-10

AMAZING FACT: No two tigers ever have the same stripes, and this is how individual tigers can be identified.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: May impactful living become your normal lifestyle in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ☘️?*
*Seeds????? Of Destiny* 

_20 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: RELEVANCE THROUGH IMPACT* 

?️You will not understand the joy of living until you understand the joy of impact.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. Luke 10:17.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:?* You will not understand the joy of living until you understand the joy of impact.

Sometime ago, a woman met me and said that her son who was in second year in the university, studying Medicine was about to drop out of school because his father who was a drunkard could not pay his tuition fees.

As a person, I studied Medicine in school and I know what it takes to get an admission to study Medicine. I am aware of the number of people who write the University Matriculation Examination yearly to study Medicine and Surgery as a course but fail to get an admission. So, I felt it was totally wrong for someone who already got the admission to drop out of school.

I told the woman that we would take the responsibility of paying her son’s tuition fees by the grace of God. That was how we started paying his fees from the second year until he graduated and became a doctor. 

When he started his housemanship, he came to me and said, “Sir, I came to thank you for helping me to fulfil my vision of becoming a medical doctor. This dream would have been aborted if you had not stepped in. Thank you so much.” Then, I looked at him and said, “I do not want any thanks from you. All I want from you is, pick someone who is like you were and lift him up. Then tell that person to do same for another person, and let the chain continue.”

Beloved, this is how to live. You will not understand the joy of living until you understand the joy of impact. 

The grace to impact other people is released on you in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: You will not understand the joy of living until you understand the joy of impact.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to lift someone up today.

2. Contribute to the success story of people.

PRAYER: I receive the grace to lift people in life. Help me Lord to impact the lives of people, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: MAKING THE MOST OF LIFE.

QUOTE: Your relevance is a function of your knowledge. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Leviticus 6-10

AMAZING FACT: No two tigers ever have the same stripes, and this is how individual tigers can be identified.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: May impactful living become your normal lifestyle in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ☘️?*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM