The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 16th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 16TH JANUARY.

PRAISE MUST HAVE CONTENT

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name (Hebrews 13:15).

When we talk about praise in the New Testament, there’re many who don’t understand what it is. Praise is our profuse expression of appreciation of the goodness, blessings, kindness and righteousness of God. It’s the appreciation or confession of His character.

When you say, “Lord, you’re gracious and kind; you’ve blessed me; you’re righteous, etc.,” you’re defining and appreciating His character; that’s praise.

When you worship the Lord in that light, it shows who He is in your life; it separates Him from everyone else and from everything else. When you thank Him for His goodness, provisions, blessings and all the wonderful things He’s given you, and done for you, you’re attributing those beautiful works to Him. The necessary result is that He’ll do more in your life.

You might have heard some people say, “Well, anybody can worship any way he chooses; I can decide to keep quiet and worship God in my mind”; that’s wrong. Yes, God knows what’s in your heart, yet Jesus said, “...When you pray, say…” (Luke 11:2 NKJV). He didn’t say, “…think.” Worship must have content.

In the Old Testament, when the prophets or priests prayed, the contents of their prayers were written for us, showing that they vocalised it. Likewise, when Jesus prayed, He spoke out, such that others heard Him. He didn’t merely think in His mind.

It’s the same with worship; we worship God through the Spirit, and by the Word (in spirit and in truth)! We lift our hands to Him, making confessions to His Name: “By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name” (Hebrews 13:15). We eulogise and bless Him for His greatness, kindness, love, mercies and grace. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Blessed Jesus, you’re greater than all; you rule the heavens and the earth; everything from galaxies to governments; no name or power is outside the reign and dominion of your majesty! How great thou art, O Lord! You alone are God, worthy of all honour, majesty and praise, now and forever. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 13:15; Psalm 138:2; Revelation 4:10-11

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 12:1-21 & Genesis 38-39

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 6:25-34 & Genesis 16

RHEMA FOR TODAY

Say these with me, “I am a thousand times ahead! I am far ahead of any competitor or distractor. The Word of God has infused into me the consciousness of victory, success, and glory.

I am a success, I dwell in supernatural health. I am prosperous; I am vibrant, strong and energetic. The life of Christ in me has made me more than a man; a victor forever! God is the One at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure.

His power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles today. My life is as a well-watered garden, and I bring forth fruits, in and out of season, because I live by the Word.

There’s no uncertainty, confusion, or darkness in my path; for the true light shines in my heart. Hallelujah! I am planted on the rock that’s higher than I am, Christ Jesus! Therefore, I am not moved by circumstances. 

I am a victor forever because Christ is my riddance. He rids me of any trouble and leads me triumphantly from glory to glory. Hallelujah!”

God bless you
[Image: 20201230_0922582.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 16TH JANUARY 2021

THEME: MCY: LUST I.

MEMORISE:

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  John 2:15

READ:  1 John 2:15-17

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

The fifth element in our equation for Resistance in the Mathematics of Christ in You" (MCY) series is 'L'
and it stands for Lust. For today however, we Will only focus on the lust of the eyes. Our Bible reading for today says the world and all that is in it will pass away. When you have a strong desire for material things, Christ cannot dwell and operate mightily in you. Many people will miss Heaven because of their love for this world. Some people cut corners just because they also want to buy a new car like their colleagues. Thank God for cars, but a car can be a moving coffin if gotten through sinful means.

I had been preaching to a friend since the 1980s. I got the opportunity to talk to him about Christ again in 2014. As soon as I started, he said " Hold on Pastor, you don't need to worry anymore. When you were talking to me some thirty years ago, I wasn't listening because of my ambitions, but now I have seen it all and I know it is vanity". He also added "Whenever I want to drink alcohol or do some things I enjoy, you will say it is not allowed. Now, even if someone gives me a hundred million dollars, it will have no value before me. I am ready to give my life to Christ so my life can have real value. I   didn't have to preach anymore to win that soul for Christ. 

If you keep lusting after the material things of this world, you will soon discover that they are not worth the stress. The only thing worth having is the Joy of knowing that you are serving the Lord. The fact that you are a Christian however, doesn't mean that you cannot enjoy life. Rather, it means you will enjoy life to the fullest, only that you have to prioritize spiritual things. 3 John 2 says:
"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."

God wants you to prosper, but it must be even as your soul prospers. Any prosperity that will cost you your soul will destroy you (Matthew 16:26). You must first seek the kingdom of God and live a righteous life, then you will never lack any good thing (Matthew 6:33). This has been my experience with Christ. I focus on pleasing Him every day, and He supplies all my needs. I remove every resistance to Him dwelling and operating in me, and He removes every hinderance to me accessing all-round prosperity.

KEY POINT:

Focus on the prosperity of your soul, leave the rest to Jesus to handle.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 31-33

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 7: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS.

1.       Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

o   Refrain:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2.       Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3.       When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4.       Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb!
*Seeds????? Of Destiny* 

_16 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE DISCOVERY OF PURPOSE – THE PATHWAY TO EXPLOITS* 

?️Beloved, the understanding of purpose is the secret of great exploits in life and destiny.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The understanding of purpose is the secret of great exploits in life and destiny.

One critical help God gave me early in life is the timely discovery of my purpose in life.

When I got admission into the University to study Medicine, I stepped in with a purpose and clear focus to be a full time minister of God on campus.

I told myself that I was not in the University only to be a medical doctor but also to do Ministry for God. I realized that I needed a course to study in order to do Ministry in the University, and that course was Medicine. So, I stepped on campus and became a full blast minister. I would go for morning cries and also preach inside the school bus. I would preach in three-day programmes while fasting, praying and moving from one campus to another across the nation as the national president of the Medical Students’ Fellowship then.

Later on, the God whose work I was doing as a student ensured that I stayed on the assignment; that is why I am now a full time minister of God. 

While working for God on campus, I was determined not to fail any of my courses.  Otherwise, I would not have had a voice to preach God’s Word to people. If I had failed and preached to students while on campus, they would have said, what is this failure personified talking about? But by the Grace of God, I never had to re-sit any paper. 

Beloved, the understanding of purpose is the secret of great exploits in life and destiny.

*Remember this?* : The understanding of purpose is the secret of great exploits in life and destiny.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to donate yourself to God in selfless service* .

*2. Maximize every opportunity you have to advance the Kingdom of God* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You LORD for the privilege of serving You. Help me LORD to discover my purpose and fulfil it, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??MAKING THE MOST OF LIFE.* 

*QUOTE* : Without focus there can be no fire. The man who needs fire and passion for whatsoever he has found himself doing needs focus, brutal focus. He must live a life that earns him the reputation that he is a man of focus; a man of purpose; one that cannot be distracted. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING:? Exodus 26-30.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: In 2003, Dr. Roger Mugford invented the “wag-o-meter” a device that claims to interpret a dog’s exact mood by measuring the wag of its tail.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The Lord engrace you to be on your path of purpose for life and destiny in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM