Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video)
Quote:Nigerian Man Abroad Heard Asking A Herbalist To Make A Woman And Her Kids Mad (Video)

A Nigerian man living abroad was caught on camera instructing his "herbalist" to cause a woman and her children to run mad, IgbereTV reports.

In a video that has gone viral, the man who was speaking Yoruba language and walking on the streets in a foreign country didn't know someone who understands his language was walking closely. The person filmed him while speaking and shared the video online.

He could be heard telling the herbalist that the work he did for him before wasn't effective and that he spent a lot of money.

“The wife and the child don't want us to sell the house.

The first one you did for me didn't work and I spent so much money on that.

I want you to help me to do it that the wife will sell the building.

What I want now is that I want the wife and the child to run mad. I want the wife not to know what she is doing" he said.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnp-0uHAL2w

https://igberetvnews.com/1378820/nigerian-man-abroad-heard-asking-herbalist-make-woman-kids-mad-video/

[Image: 12981121_5ffea38dba2aa_pngd2352ffabcf72e...6c2f9b7048]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woman to be detained for 14 days after her lover died during s3x Edoman 0 9 7 hours ago
Last Post: Edoman
  How Tiwa Savage collapsed during video shoot – DJ Spinall Edoman 0 11 Yesterday, 07:26 PM
  Nigerian man mourns his wife and 2-year-old daughter killed in motor accident (pics) Edoman 0 10 Yesterday, 07:19 PM
  Woman, 35, abandons husband for her stepson, 21, and undergoes plastic surgery Edoman 0 20 01-14-2021, 11:22 PM
  Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) Edoman 0 17 01-14-2021, 07:39 PM
  Photos from the wedding of Nigerian lady who knelt down to accept boyfriend's proposa Edoman 0 16 01-14-2021, 07:35 PM
  Robbers force man and his wife to have sex all night while recording a video Edoman 0 17 01-14-2021, 05:56 PM
  Jennifer Lopez strips completely as she dances in forest in new video Edoman 0 15 01-14-2021, 09:02 AM