The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 13th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 13TH JANUARY.

THE PLACE CALLED CHRIST

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Colossians 1:13).

As read in our theme verse, you’ve been translated from the domain of darkness into the kingdom of God’s dear Son; that’s your new place in life. It’s the place called “Christ,” where you reign and rule with dominion over darkness.

If for example you’ve been experiencing demonic oppression at night or having nightmares, perhaps it’s because you didn’t know who you are and where you are. Now that you know, it should never happen again.

Jesus said, “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:32). You don’t need deliverance; you got your deliverance when you came into Christ. The Bible says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature…” (2 Corinthians 5:17). Colossians 2:6 says, “So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him” (NIV).

Live your life IN CHRIST! Carry the Christatmosphere everywhere you go. You’re shielded, protected and kept by His power in your new home (Christ). It has to become as real to you as the house in which you live physically. Become conscious of this and you’ll never know frustration or discouragement, fear, sickness, disease or infirmity.

You may say, “Pastor Chris, what if I’ve been born again for many years, but right now, I’m going through some trouble in my body?” Simple: with the understanding that you’re in Christ, and your authority in Him, just say, “In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I stand in that which belongs to me! I reject the pain! 

I reject the infirmity, and I stand strong in Christ!” Then wrap your arms around your body and say, “Body, comply!”
Your body has no option than to comply. You’re not in Satan’s domain; you’re in Christ, the place of great glory and dominion, with power over Satan, sickness, disease and death. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION

I’ve been taken out of the power, dominion, control, and authority of darkness, into absolute safety! I live in the presence of God, and function with the dominion of Christ; I’m seated with Christ in the realm of glory—too far and too high from Satan’s domain! I’m superior to Satan! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 2:6; Colossians 1:12-14 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 10:1-23 & Genesis 31-33

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 5:41-48 & Genesis 13

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am God’s choice and He has granted me insight and foresight into the realities of the Kingdom. I am rooted and grounded in the Word; therefore, I am immune to failure or defeat. 

My way is paved by the Lord; I walk in preordained pathways, conscious of my calling as a minister of reconciliation. 

My mind is anointed to think the “God-kind” of thoughts. Daily, as I meditate on God’s Word, I build a wealth of thoughts that keep me in the arena of glory, health, and prosperity, causing me to live the best life here on earth.

I am full of the Spirit. Hallelujah! I have received not the spirit of this world, but the spirit, which is of God, and I know the things that are freely given unto me of God. Which things also I speak, not in words which
man’s wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Ghost teaches. Hallelujah! 

I am a Joint-heir with Christ; the seed of Abraham and the whole world belongs to me. Nothing is permitted to happen to me by chance! Everywhere I go, I make things happen. 

I am not the poor trying to get rich but I am the rich discovering what belongs to me in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 13TH JANUARY 2021

THEME: MCY:SELF-SUFFICIENCY.

MEMORISE:

I am the vine, ye are the b ranches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.  John 15:5

READ:  Judges16:20-21

20 And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the Lord was departed from him.

21 But the Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza, and bound him with fetters of brass; and he did grind in the prison house.

The 'S' in our equation for Resistance in the "Mathematics of Christ in You" (MCY) stands for Self-Sufficiency (If you do not understand, kindly refer to the devotionals of January.11 and 12). Most times, what many people call self-sufficiency is purely reliance on their flesh rather than God. In Daniel 4 :2 8-37, we see how this attitude got Nebuchadnezzar into trouble. He said "Is this not Babylon that I built?" As a result, God sent him to eat grass in the forest for seven years to prove to him that all he had was from Him. By the time he came back, he acknowledged God as the Most High who rules in the affairs of men.

Today's Bible reading tells the story of Samson. This man had defeated an entire army with the jawbone of an ass. He was really strong. Unfortunately, he did not realize that this strength was not from him but from God. I know this because if you look through the feats he had accomplished, you would see everything starting with "And the spirit of the lord came upon Him" Judges 14:6, Judges 14:19, Judges 15:14). One day, after God's Spirit had left
him, he said "'I will arise and go out as at other times before" Judges 16:20) but he was put to shame. It does not matter how gifted or skillful you are, without God, you are no different from the sand in the beach.

Many a time, when we listen to the testimonies of some people, we still see them glorifying 'self'. They take the shine off God and put it on their efforts. In Philippians 3:3-7, Paul had been talking so much about himself until something warned him "Be careful", and he quickly added in verse 7 "But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ."Proverbs3 :5-6 says:

"Trust in the lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

You want God to live in you and operate through you? Then, you must not lean on your own understanding. You must get to the point where you can say that it is in Him that I live, move and have my being (Acts1 7:28).

We should always remember the words of Aposele Paul in 2 Corinthians 3:5:
"Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;”

KEY POINT:
You are nothing without God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 21-22

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 14: JESUS MY LORD, MY GOD, MY ALL

1 Jesus, my Lord, my God, my All,
How can I love thee as I ought?
And how revere this wondrous gift,
So far surpassing hope or thought?
Sweet Sacrament, we thee adore;
Oh, make us love thee more and more.

2 Had I but Mary's sinless heart
To love thee with, my dearest King,
Oh, with what bursts of fervant praise
Thy goodness, Jesus, would I sing.

3 Thy Body, Soul, and Godhead, all,
O mystery of love divine.
I cannot compass all I have,
For all thou hast and art are mine.
*Seeds????? Of Destiny* 

_13 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: DILIGENCE – A KEY TO EXCELLENCE* 

?️It takes diligence, dutifulness and paying attention to details to arrive at excellence.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men. Proverbs 22:29.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: It takes diligence, dutifulness and paying attention to details to arrive at excellence.

Previously, we saw that the right decision is one key to a life of excellence and distinction.

Today, I will give you another key to excellence and distinction, and that is diligence.

Diligence implies doing things carefully, thoroughly and thoughtfully. 

Now, one department of diligence is paying attention to details. A diligent person pays attention to details. It is not possible for anybody to arrive at excellence without diligence. If you are diligent in business, you are not permitted to stand before ordinary people (Prov. 22:29). To do things anyhow is to end nowhere. It takes diligence, dutifulness and paying attention to details to arrive at excellence. Where everything goes, nothing goes. 

A life of shabbiness is the foundation for mediocrity. A man who is diligent today will be eminent tomorrow. It is not possible to be thoughtless and be result-full. It takes a level of thoroughness to see excellence in life. It is thoroughness in activity that is called diligence.

Diligence determines eminence. What you don’t work out will never work out. Carelessness is the doorway to uselessness. Show me a careless man today and I will show you a useless man tomorrow. Thoroughness is the key to excellence. Those who stand out do things well. To take things for granted is to end up grounded in life. You cannot behave anyhow and go anywhere.

Therefore, make up your mind to be diligent in everything you do.

*Remember this* ?: It takes diligence, dutifulness and paying attention to details to arrive at excellence.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to be diligent and dutiful* .

*2. Resist mediocrity by all means* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I receive the grace to be diligent in all that I do. I reject every spirit of average existence, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??THE PATHWAY OF EXCELLENCE (PART 2).* 

*QUOTE* : Diligence and hard work release potentials. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Exodus 11-15.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A garden caterpillar has 248 muscles in its head.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace for attention to details be released on you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ☘️?*
*Seeds????? Of Destiny* 

_13 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: DILIGENCE – A KEY TO EXCELLENCE* 

?️It takes diligence, dutifulness and paying attention to details to arrive at excellence.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men. Proverbs 22:29.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: It takes diligence, dutifulness and paying attention to details to arrive at excellence.

Previously, we saw that the right decision is one key to a life of excellence and distinction.

Today, I will give you another key to excellence and distinction, and that is diligence.

Diligence implies doing things carefully, thoroughly and thoughtfully. 

Now, one department of diligence is paying attention to details. A diligent person pays attention to details. It is not possible for anybody to arrive at excellence without diligence. If you are diligent in business, you are not permitted to stand before ordinary people (Prov. 22:29). To do things anyhow is to end nowhere. It takes diligence, dutifulness and paying attention to details to arrive at excellence. Where everything goes, nothing goes. 

A life of shabbiness is the foundation for mediocrity. A man who is diligent today will be eminent tomorrow. It is not possible to be thoughtless and be result-full. It takes a level of thoroughness to see excellence in life. It is thoroughness in activity that is called diligence.

Diligence determines eminence. What you don’t work out will never work out. Carelessness is the doorway to uselessness. Show me a careless man today and I will show you a useless man tomorrow. Thoroughness is the key to excellence. Those who stand out do things well. To take things for granted is to end up grounded in life. You cannot behave anyhow and go anywhere.

Therefore, make up your mind to be diligent in everything you do.

*Remember this* ?: It takes diligence, dutifulness and paying attention to details to arrive at excellence.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to be diligent and dutiful* .

*2. Resist mediocrity by all means* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I receive the grace to be diligent in all that I do. I reject every spirit of average existence, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??THE PATHWAY OF EXCELLENCE (PART 2).* 

*QUOTE* : Diligence and hard work release potentials. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Exodus 11-15.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A garden caterpillar has 248 muscles in its head.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace for attention to details be released on you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ☘️?*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM