The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corps member arrested for allegedly hacking a man to death in Akwa Ibom (photo)
Corps member arrested for allegedly hacking a man to death in Akwa Ibom after 'hook up' (Graphic Photo)

[Image: 5ffb54edd5c68.jpg]

A corps member serving in Akwa Ibom has reportedly been arrested for allegedly hacking a young man to death with a machete.

Facebook user, Godwin George, who narrated the said event on his page, said he saw a large crowd attacking a lady on Sunday morning, January 10, around 9.30am at Abak road while she was being stripped naked. 

[Image: 5ffb55968f88f.jpg]

According to Mr.George, he was told that the lady identified as Odume Princess Paschaline, was apprehended with bloodstains all over her while trying to jump out from a fence at the house where she had gone to hookup with the victim. 

[Image: 5ffb55100a461.jpg]

Following an interrogation over the bloodstains, the University Of Nigeria Nsukka graduate was reportedly beaten to a pulp after they discovered the crime she allegedly committed before she was taken to the Police Headquarters in Akwa Ibom. 

The Facebook user also gathered that the lady allegedly used a matchet to attack the young man, killing him instantly after several cuts on his stomach and face.

[Image: 5ffb5522721ff.jpg]

See his post below. 

[Image: 5ffb557888280.PNG]
[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I killed him in self defence - Corps member explains why she hacked man to death in Akwa Ibom

[Image: 5ffdf294ef628.jpg]

Princess Odume, the corps member who was apprehended after killing a man in Akwa Ibom on Sunday January 10 has explained why she did it. 

Upon being interrogated by the police after being arrested, the corps member who was nabbed while trying to jump over a fence after killing the young man identified as Japhet Akwaowo, reportedly said she did it in self-defence.

The police spokesperson in the state, Odiko Ogbeche-Macdon said Odume claimed Akwaowo threatened to kill her upon her refusal to oblige his request to remove her clothes so that he could have sex with her. 

Macdon said; 

Quote: "She actually killed the young man identified as Akwaowo Japhet. She said she went to buy bean cake, akara, and saw a man that beckoned to her to come over to him. She said she went to meet him, they got talking and she found herself in his house.

"She said she waited for him outside and he went inside to bring a knife. He said he was going to stab her and no one would know what happened. She also said Japhet asked her to remove her clothes and she refused. What basically happened was that she overpowered him."
[Image: icon_share.png]
Quote:[b]Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017

Lady Claims She Was Raped By The Man Killed By A Youth Corp Member In Akwa Ibom (Video)[/b]

A young lady, Effiong Laurel Scott, has come out to claim she was raped by the man who was hacked to death by a youth corp member in Akwa Ibom, IgbereTV reports.

On Sunday, January 10, a youth corper named Princess Odume, was apprehended and handed over to the police for allegedly killing a man identified as Japhet Akwaowo.

Princess alleged that she killed him in self-defense after he threatened to kill her upon her refusal to oblige his request to remove her clothes so that he could have sex with her.

In a video that has now gone viral, Effiong alleged that Japheth also raped her in 2017 when she was 18.

In her words:

''My name Effiong Laurel Scott and I am from Akwa Ibom state. I heard about the incident that took place here in Uyo of the girl that butchered the guy to bits and pieces. I heard about it a few days ago but I did not think much of it until yesterday.

I was just scrolling through Facebook and I saw a comment on the post that stated 'Even if it was a rape case, why would she kill the guy?'.

That caught my attention and I went through the post and I started reading through and this was the girl's side of the story that said the guy tried to rape her.

I was like let me see the girl's photo and the guy's photo.

As God would have it, it turns out that this was the guy that raped me in 2017, July 17th to be precise in Etinan local government.''

Giving details of how it happened, Effiong said;

''My family and I came back to Akwa Ibom in 2012. I grew up in Maiduguri. Due to the security, insurgency and all that, we came back to Akwa Ibom state.

My dad was transferred top Etinan and we moved to Etinan to be with him. I celebrated my 18th birthday on May 11 and this incident happened in July. I was on my way out on a bike. This guy trailed me on the bike and came to me. He stopped the bike that I was on. He got the number. This guy is actually a rapist and a killer.

He is not just a rapist, He is a serial rapist.

So this guy met me. He sounded so sound. The guy was like since you are in a haste, just give me your number. When you come back we would get to see and talk. Me too I was in a haste so I was like let me just give him my number, it's not like I was going to pick his call.

On my way back home, when I was on the exact spot that he met me to get my number, my phone rang and I picked up and he was like where are you?. I told him I was where he saw me. By this time, this was around 6.30 in the evening. In Etinan, by 6pm, everybody is already on their way home or in their houses. It is already late and almost dark.

He told me to stop by a filling station. I stopped by and stood beside it. Listen to the storyline so that you would know that the whole ''''jazz'' thing that the girl said is true and it is realistic. It is very very true that the guy uses ''jazz'' on his victims. He hypnotises them.

He told me that he told his Aunty that I was coming by to visit him. I was still having some sense in me. I was like no I cannot come to your house, I just met you. This guy kept on convincing me. We stood on that spot and kept on convincing me. At a time I was like, Okay, let me just waste my own time, let me go with this guy.

The road he entered and started taking me through was a bush track. He took me through that road and in my mind, I was like what are we doing here exactly. By the time we got into the house, the house was like a deserted place.

So I got into the house and the moment I saw it, I said I can't stay here. So I got up and told him I was going, maybe I would come another time. I reached for the door. Lo and Behold, the door was locked.

As I turned my back to ask him to open the door, this guy got a matchete and a pen knife. He told me in that girl's exact words that he will rape me and kill me and nobody will know about it and nobody will do anything about it. Yes! Those were his exact words to me too. No single thing changed.

I begged as an 18 year old. I begged. I cried. What didn't I do that day. I begged him. I was literally crying.

Fine, he still had his way with me. He had his way with me not once, twice. to be precise I got back home that night around 11pm. I snucked into the house, I had my bath. I cried my eyes. I cried for days.''

Effiong said she left Etinan a few weeks after the incident

''The only person I was able to tell this thing to then was my elder sister. Somehow he got to know that my elder sister knew about it. He started threatening her from that time. This guy's name is Akwaowo Japheth. That is his name. Quote me. I am the one saying it. This guy's name is Akwaowo Japheth. I can vouch on my life that that girl did not just want to murder him.''he said

She said the joy for her is that the deceased died a painful death. She insisted that the youth corper killed the deceased in self-defense. She called on other victims of the deceased to speak up so they can save the youth corper.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K3Li8_FjnE

https://igberetvnews.com/1378938/lady-claims-raped-man-killed-youth-corp-member-akwa-ibom-video/

[Image: 12985074_5fff444323841_jpeg_jpegdce23918...cd85b05dda]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘I Sought Its Consent First’ – Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat. Photo Edoman 2 2,534 10-29-2021, 07:23 AM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Photo: Real Estate developer killed, buried in shallow grave in Ogun Edoman 1 1,865 09-12-2021, 09:15 AM
Last Post: AustinMullins
  Police arrest poly student for allegedly killing and burying his pregnant girlfriend Edoman 0 853 08-23-2021, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Wanted drug dealer caught in church as another excretes 68 wraps of heroin(photo) Edoman 0 836 08-22-2021, 10:50 PM
  Ex-governor, Ayo Fayose shares interesting photo of man who many refer to as 'Obasanj Edoman 0 827 08-22-2021, 11:34 AM
  Congratulatory messages pour in as Tobi Bakre shares prewedding photo Edoman 3 1,174 08-22-2021, 11:32 AM
  UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) Edoman 0 905 08-22-2021, 11:18 AM
  Two Suspected Kidnappers, 9 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Kwara Edoman 0 800 08-21-2021, 11:34 AM