The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m not on anyone’s level – Kiddwaya shades Ex-housemates, stirs reactions
I’m not on anyone’s level – Kiddwaya shades Ex-housemates, stirs reactions

on
 January 6, 2021
[Image: kiddwaya-feminist-1.jpg]

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija 2020 reality star, Kiddwaya has again stirred controversy on social media after he bragged about his achievements.

Kiddwaya has been in the news lately over his recent posts, where he brags about his connections and wealth.

His recent display of wealth and show off has now got some Nigerians talking.

Some have condemned him for showing off his father’s wealth and looking down on those working hard instead of building his legacy and brand.

However, this did not stop the reality star, as he took to his Twitter page on Wednesday to warn Nigerians not to compare him with anyone.

The Benue born rich kid believes he is not on the same level as anyone after having dinner with top guns in Dubai.
His tweet read: “After the week I’ve had. The people I’ve met. Pls don’t compare me to your favourite anymore. I think that ship has God damn sailed. “

While others saw it as a mere comment triggered by hatred from fans of other ex-housemates others trolled him.

Here are some reactions gathered from Twitter:
@Usmanashafe “ Everytime “I’m not your fave’s mate” Of course we know bro. My favorite won the show and he’s having a radiant and beaming musical career right now. My fave ain’t a Kidd yeah

He is now grown and EVOLVING.THE WORLD KNOWS WHO THE WINNER IS.”

@Dollyyy “ Without your dad you have nothing, the people you look down on are at least trying to make it on their own without daddy’s help. Now those are the people worth respecting. In this life tables can turn at any time. So be humble!

@NwanyiOcha “ They need to re-waya this Kidd’s brain.”
@AsiwajuLerry “ Kidd was an innocent jovial young man full of fun inside the BBN house until he came outside to see the things said behind him. This is what happens to a good person when they eventually find out what people say at their back.”

@D1dynasty “ All i know is that Kidd is not the only one that gets bullied. As a star, it is normal for you to get hatred but how you handle it is what matters.”

@Megxoofficial “ Ozo handled his ish well. We trolled the man while the show was on, but he came out and became a better man, and we are applauding his wins! OZO na man!

@Kingwqle “ We all saw Kidd as a gentle person in the house but he came out of the house to move with Erica and his attitude changed.Erica influencing him with her character. Sad.”

@Roviel “ So Kidd was pretending to be one chilled guy in the House?

@DrHalima_ “ Being rich and staying humble is more difficult in this country because the society thinks you’re pretending. Kidd had to react.”

@Selfmadeceleb “ Kid I like you but arrogance isn’t good. You should know how to reply subs without flaunting wealth or looking down on the poor. Na who make heaven be the coco.”
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BBNaija star Kiddwaya replies IG user who asked him to delete his photos with his ex- Edoman 0 761 08-10-2021, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  100 Level CRUTECH student drowns in swimming pool hours after Matriculation ceremony Edoman 1 1,039 06-17-2021, 02:52 PM
Last Post: ReynaLee
  200 level student of Ondo University commits suicide (photo) Edoman 0 641 05-14-2021, 06:31 AM
  Here is the reason why BBNaija star, Kiddwaya, has been trending all day Edoman 0 553 04-22-2021, 07:50 AM
  200 level varsity student shot dead by suspected cultist in Bayelsa Edoman 0 448 04-14-2021, 10:39 PM
  Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh and slams Meghan Markle as he compares both women Edoman 0 515 03-09-2021, 01:57 PM
  Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) Edoman 0 379 02-22-2021, 10:50 AM
  She was my girlfriend at the time''- Kiddwaya confirms split from Erica Edoman 0 501 02-04-2021, 09:14 AM