The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police parade four suspected ritual killers in Osun
Police parade four suspected ritual killers in Osun

[Image: 5ff5aacae0a5f.jpg]

Osun State Police Command have arrested four suspects over ritual killing in Yemoja area of Iwo. 

Parading the suspects at the Police Headquarters in Osogbo on Tuesday, January 5, the State Commissioner of Police, CP Wale Olokode, said Garuba Lukman Famous, Tajudeen Monsuru and Hamsat Akeem were arrested for allegedly killing a woman identified as Mutiyat Alani, a man, Akinloye Ibrahim and many other victims for money ritual in Iwo. 

Another suspect, Awayewasere Yusuf, who bought the body parts of the victims told reporters that he bought the human parts from the suspected gangsters and thereafter sold them to some suspects who are still at large. 

[Image: 5ff5ab27121c8.jpg]
Also paraded were three other suspects, Lawal Dauda, Bello Taofeek and their ring leader, Aderemi Serif popularly known as Sungbengbe. The trio were arrested for terrorising Sabo area of Osogbo, where they killed two men. 

Speaking with newsmen on the development, CP Wale Olokode stated that the suspects would be arraigned in court after the completion of investigations.

"The war against kidnapping, armed robbery and other violent crimes continue and I want to say that the morale of my officers and men remain encouragingly high," he said. 

“Today, the command has successfully apprehended suspected criminals that have been terrorizing some communities the state. They have made useful statements and confessed to their various operations. At the conclusion of the investigation, they will all be arraigned in court,"

"I want to enjoin the good and law-abiding citizens of the state to cooperate and join hands with the police and other law enforcement agencies to protect their communities from the criminal-minded person(s) and I am assuring the citizenry of my unrelenting commitment and sterner security mechanisms put in place to serve them better.”

He stressed also that, “policemen will be made more visible in the state through adequate protection of key and vulnerable points, intensive patrols of neighbourhoods, business districts, and roads, constant surveillance and regular raids of black-spots and criminal hideouts.

"The command will take the battle to the den of kidnappers, cultists, drug dealers, sea pirates, traffickers, indeed criminals of all hues and their sponsors, procurers, counsellors and accessories in and outside the state. Our war mantra will be ‘criminals, here are your own coins.’ We will pay criminals back in their coins.

"Under my watch, Osun State is going to be a no-go area for criminals as nowhere in the state will be conducive for them to fester or hibernate. We are going to roll out all in our arsenal to wage war against any form of violent crime such as armed robbery, kidnapping, cultism, ritual killings and other sundry crimes.

"To the law-abiding citizens of the state, be rest assured that your safety is guaranteed all the time as the command will do everything possible within the ambit of the law to protect you and your property." 

[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
"I killed my girlfriend, other people, sold their body parts, used the proceeds to buy beer and enjoy myself" - Osun ritual killer suspect

[Image: 5ff70515c7151.png]

30-year-old ritual killer suspect, Tajudeen Monsuru, has revealed how he killed his girlfriend, Alani Mutiyat, others people, dismembered and sold their body parts then used the proceeds to enjoy himself. 

[Image: 5ff70539f309d.jpg]

Monsuru, who was arrested in Iwo on December 8, 2020, in connection with ritual killings in Iwo, made the chilling confession when he was paraded alongside three other suspects at the Osun State Police Headquarters in Osogbo on Tuesday, January 5. Read HERE

“I killed people and sold their parts to those that needed them. I killed my girlfriend, Mutiat Alani and other people. I strangled people and dismembered their bodies for those who needed them. I used the proceeds to buy beer and hang out with friends," he told journalists.

[Image: 5ff7055e0d953.png]

Speaking to other journalists, he said, "We strangle our victims to death after gaining their trust. Most times, we sleep together at night and later strangle them before daybreak and cut their body into pieces for sale. “After selling their parts to clerics who need them, I use the proceed to enjoy myself and drink beer sometimes. I had killed my girlfriend before and one other young man brought to my place by Akeem. I don’t feel anything while killing them."

Meanwhile, his accomplice, Hamzat Akeem, 25, who confessed to luring his friend, Gafari, to Monsuru’s place, where he was strangled to death, said he was given N5,000 for the role, while Awayewasere Yusuf, 37, claimed he bought a human head for money-making at the rate of N20,000.

Also, Lukman Garuba, 31, said he bought human flesh from Monsuru for money-making ritual at the cost of N2,000. 

[Image: 5ff7058d1ad2e.png]

Police Commissioner Wale Olokode said: “On November 11 last year, a case of a missing person was reported at two divisions and transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID).

“Detectives swung into action immediately. Through intelligence-led investigation, detectives arrested four suspects, who confessed to have kidnapped and killed the victims, Akanbi Adeolu, Alani Mutiyat, Akinloye Ibrahim and many others. One of the suspects, Awayewasere Yusuf, confessed to have bought the human parts and sold to some suspects still at large."

[Image: 5ff706099ad58.png][Image: 5ff70626524c6.png]

[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Police arrest four suspected bandits in Niger state, recover arms Edoman 0 1,049 08-24-2021, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Married Kenyan police officer assaults his mistress, follows her to hospital and shoo Edoman 0 1,006 08-23-2021, 03:07 PM
  Police uncover 3 human heads in fridge of footballer and sports commentator (graphic Edoman 0 1,052 08-23-2021, 02:59 PM
  Police arrest three suspected armed robbers, recover stolen phones, dummy gun in Delt Edoman 1 1,154 08-23-2021, 02:54 PM
  Police arrest poly student for allegedly killing and burying his pregnant girlfriend Edoman 0 853 08-23-2021, 08:00 AM
  Two Suspected Kidnappers, 9 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Kwara Edoman 0 800 08-21-2021, 11:34 AM
  EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu Edoman 0 756 08-20-2021, 07:06 AM
  Suspected serial killers who specialize in robbing and killing POS and Uber operators Edoman 0 697 08-19-2021, 01:08 PM