The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO)
Quote:THE REAL STORY OF ASHER KINGS AND QUEENS RESTAURANT KADUNA, THE FACILITY DEMOLISHED BY THE STATE GOVERNMENT ON THE ALLEGATIONS OF HOSTING A SEX PARTY.

(The facility was never a hotel or guest house)

The Asher Kings and Queens Restaurant is 34 sitting-capacity- at -a -time restaurant, located at #75 Kachia Road, Sabon Tasha, Kaduna State, registered with the Corporate Affairs Commision, with with the registration number BN2463851 on 5th December, 2016, under the COMPANIES AND ALLIED MATTERS ACT 1990 Food Production and Processing Services.

The Restaurant is a one-storey building structure, with a VIP Lounge section, where premium customers relax to watch football league games in a cozy environment, with all the comfort; airconditioners and light music.

Whilst the ground floor is where the kitchen and serving spot is, also with chairs and tables for customers to sit and eat their food as required.

We hire/rent the VIP section for light events, of not more than 26 customers.

On the 27th December, 2020, a customer hired the VIP Lounge for a 15-man reunion/Clothing line promo, to appreciate his customers for their good patronage of his brands.

Before the event proper commenced, a friend of mine and i noticed an unusual movement around the main gate to the restaurant, as it was half opened to avoid a crowded environment. We approached the main gate and on getting there I saw two truck load of heavily armed officers of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF).

I asked the team leader what was going on but he ignored my question and said he will explain to me when we get to the Police Station, Sabon Tasha Division.

When we arrived the Police station, my customer, who accompanied me to the station, enquired what the matter was and the Police showed us a poster on a GSM phone belonging to one of the officers by name Inspector Felix. It was a poster of an event titled; KADUNA SEX PARTY, which the Police claimed the venue for the supposed "sex party" was scheduled to hold at my restaurant, even though with no address of where it will take place on the poster.

I denied knowledge of that event as there was nothing of that sort taking place at the restaurant and I wouldn't stoop so low to entertain such illicit activity at my place, but the Police refused to belief me and had my friend and two of my staff detained for one night, one day, until the customer that had earlier hired the place for usage on that fateful day was also arrested the next day.

They were released after paying a "bail fee" of #100,000 to Inspector Felix and one other lady Officer, fair in complexion.

I noticed how incompetent the NPF were, i suggested to the them to call the number on the supppsed "Kaduna Sex Party" poster, which they immediately put a call through and a name came out using the True Caller App as MARVELLOUS AKPAN. The Police asked me to pay a fee of #20,000 for them to do their job of tracking the user of the phone number, which I immediately paid them so that they will swing into action.

Marvellous Akpan was arrested the next. He was interrogated and he obliged to owning the phone number on the poster and printing of the poster which was posted on Social Media, assisted by a friend of his named Noah and one other guy. On further interrogation, Mr Marvellous Akpan confessed to the Police that he doesn't know me and has never being to my restaurant nor have any knowledge of its address.

Mr Chimeze, who had hired the place was released, summarily, after the successful arrest of Mr Akpan.

The next day, 31st December, while at the other Branch of my restaurant, at Court Road, Sabon Tasha, Kaduna, a friend of mine called me asked me to go to the main Restaurant and see what was going on. I immediately went and saw a combined team of Police men, Soldiers, KASTLEA and Vigilante groups guarded a Pay loader to demolished my restaurant. No prior notice was served to me before the demolition, there was no any form of communication between I and the Kaduna State Property Development Agency (KASUPDA) who came to demolished the building structure.

Even when they arrived the location, the main entrance to the main Restaurant and the restaurant was under lock and key. There was no any form of communication to me !

I watched them pulled down the building without allowing me remove any item before the demolition. As a result of the trauma, I lost my one month old pregnancy.

I also incurred the following loses;
1. cooking utensils
2. Furniture
3.Electric appliances
4. Chillers
5. Deep freezers
6. Bemarrings out door catering utensils
7. Cash,et al worth over #32 million, as the place was abruptly vandalised after the demolition.

I plan to seek legal redress for defamation of my character and the loss of my properties in the building.

Signed:
Aisha Mercy Yakubu
CEO,p
Asher Kings and Queens Restaurant,Sabon Tasha, Kaduna.
2nd January, 2021

https://twitter.com/SKefason/status/1345616466381561861?s=19

Wicked people in power. Even if it's true that they wanted to hold a sex party there, is demolishing it hurriedly the best option?

[Image: 12930672_20210103084556_jpegfafa0d3a8315...81ff32e8b6]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
‘I lost my pregnancy after Kaduna govt demolished my restaurant’- Owner of restaurant where Kaduna sex party was scheduled to take place says

[Image: 5ff1bd91b756e.jpg]

On Thursday, December 31, the Kaduna state government pulled down a building where a sex party was scheduled to hold (Read here). The organizers of the party had rented a restaurant in the building for the party.

After the police got wind of the party, arrests were made and on Thursday, the building was demolished.

Now, the owner of Asher Kings and Queens Restaurant in Kaduna State, Aisha Mercy Yakubu, has denied plans to hold a sex party.

In a statement she released, Yakubu said she had no idea that such a party was scheduled to hold in her facility. According to her, the organizers reached out to her and asked to use her premises for ''a 15-man reunion and clothing line promo''. Yakubu said she had no idea that they planned to have a sex party there.

She said she was shocked when the police stormed her facility, invited her for questioning, and then detained her friend and two of her staff. She said she was never informed about the demolition and only got wind of it when the government officials had begun to pull down the building with her properties inside.

Yakubu said she lost a one-month-old pregnancy as well as several of her properties. She says she would be seeking legal redress. Read her statement below

Quote:THE STORY OF ASHER KINGS AND QUEENS RESTAURANT... This is my story

The Asher Kings and Queens Restaurant is 34 sitting-capacity- at -a -time restaurant, located at #75 Kachia Road,Sabon Tasha,Kaduna State, registered with the Corporate Affairs Commision, with with the registration number BN2463851 on 5th December,2016, under the COMPANIES AND ALLIED MATTERS ACT 1990 Food Production and Processing Services.

The Restaurant is a one-storey building structure, with a VIP Lounge section, where premium customers relax to watch football league games in a cozy environment, with all the comfort; airconditioners and light music.

Whilst the ground floor is where the kitchen and serving spot is, also with chairs and tables for customers to sit and eat their food as required. We hire/rent the VIP section for light events, of not more than 26 customers.

On the 27th December,2020, a customer hired the VIP Lounge for a 15-man reunion/Clothing line promo, to appreciate his customers for their good patronage of his brands.

Before the event proper commenced, a friend of mine and I noticed an unusual movement around the main gate to the restaurant, as it was half opened to avoid a crowded environment. We approached the main gate and on getting there I saw two truckloads of heavily armed officers of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF).
I asked the team leader what was going on but he ignored my question and said he will explain to me when we get to the Police Station, Sabon Tasha Division. When we arrived at the Police station, my customer, who accompanied me to the station, enquired what the matter was and the Police showed us a poster on a GSM phone belonging to one of the officers by name Inspector Felix. It was a poster of an event titled; KADUNA SEX PARTY, which the Police claimed the venue for the supposed "sex party" was scheduled to hold at my restaurant, even though with no address of where it will take place on the poster.

I denied knowledge of that event as there was nothing of that sort taking place at the restaurant and I wouldn't stoop so low to entertain such illicit activity at my place,but the Police refused to believe me and had my friend and two of my staff detained for one night, one day, until the customer that had earlier hired the place for usage on that fateful day was also arrested the next day. They were released after paying a "bail fee" of #100,000 to Inspector Felix and one other lady Officer,fair in complexion.

I noticed how incompetent the NPF were. I suggested to them to call the number on the supposed "Kaduna Sex Party" poster, which they immediately put a call through and a name came out using the True Caller App as MARVELLOUS AKPAN. The Police asked me to pay a fee of #20,000 for them to do their job of tracking the user of the phone number, which I immediately paid them so that they will swing into action.

Marvellous Akpan was arrested the next. He was interrogated and he obliged to owning the phone number on the poster and printing of the poster which was posted on Social Media, assisted by a friend of his named Noah and one other guy.

On further interrogation, Mr. Marvellous Akpan confessed to the Police that he doesn't know me and has never been to my restaurant nor have any knowledge of its address.

Mr. Chimeze, who had hired the place was released, summarily, after the successful arrest of Mr Akpan. The next day, 31st December, while at the other Branch of my restaurant, at Court Road,Sabon Tasha, Kaduna, a friend of mine called me asked me to go to the main Restaurant and see what was going on. I immediately went and saw a combined team of Police men, Soldiers, KASTLEA, and Vigilante groups guarded a Payloader to demolish my restaurant.

No prior notice was served to me before the demolition, there was no any form of communication between me and the Kaduna State Property Development Agency (KASUPDA) who came to demolish the building structure. Even when they arrived at the location, the main entrance to the Main Restaurant and the restaurant was under lock and key. There was no any form of communication to me! I watched them pulled down the building without allowing me remove any item before the demolition.

As a result of the trauma, I lost my one-month-old pregnancy. I also incurred the following loses; 1. cooking utensils 2.furniture 3.Electric appliances 4. Chillers 5. Deep freezers 6. Bemarrings out door catering utensils 7. Cash,et al worth over #32 million, as the place was abruptly vandalized after the demolition.

I plan to seek legal redress for defamation of my character and the loss of my properties in the building.

Signed: Aisha Mercy Yakubu CEO,
Asher Kings and Queens Restaurant,Sabon Tasha, Kaduna
[Image: icon_share.png]
FACTS VS FICTIONS

[Image: 5ff1bd91b756e.jpg]

Asher Kings and Queens Restaurant aka Asher Restaurant Sabon Tasha Kaduna was never at any point in time a hotel or guest house but a full fledged restaurant providing eatery and catering services in Kaduna.

Asher Restaurant is owned and run by Mrs Aisha Mercy Yakubu, wife to the Kaduna state PDP PRO Alberah Catoh. This further makes the demolition more political than moral.

The much talked about Kaduna Sex Party has no relationship with Asher Restaurant.

The restaurant was hastily demolished by the Kaduna state government on unfounded allegations that the facility was to be used to host a sex party. How can a sex party be held in a restaurant situated in an open area?.

The demolition of the property is more political than moral even though the Kaduna State Property Development Agency KASUPDA claimed the property was demolished in connection with the proposed sex party.

The CEO of the restaurant lost her one month old pregnancy due to shock/trauma emanating from the demolition of her business facility.

This is a Kaduna state government that sometimes last week kicked against jungle justice following the killing of some bandits by locals in Sanga Loca Government Area of the state yet carried out jungle justice against a law abiding citizen whose only crime is owning and a restaurant.

Finally, the Kaduna state government has not only unlawfully demolished a restaurant owned by a law abiding citizen but have also committed murder as their malicious action led to the death of an unborn child.

All well meaning citizens of Kaduna and Nigeria at large must lend their voices in demanding for justice for Aisha and her unborn child.

#JusticeForAsher

Steven Kefas
El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' 

I Was Targeted By El-Rufai Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman - Aisha Mercy Yakubu

Author, Reno Omokri, spoke with Aisha Mercy Yakubu, the woman whose Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant El-Rufai ordered demolished, leading to the loss of her one month pregnancy due to the trauma.

Listen to the call and be shocked by El-Rufai’s wickedness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzB-TVThUZ8

[Image: 12942810_1293067220210103084556jpegfafa0...f13ec6c2ac]
El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah

El-Rufai’s Claim That 50 Naked People Danced at Kaduna Sex Party a Big Lie-Abraham Alberah, Arrested Alleged Sex Party Organiser

The man charged for attempted adultery and attempted hosting of Kaduna Sex Party Has Spoken after he was charged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3iEzYka2eU

Quote:
[b]Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery

Nude party: Kaduna arraigns PDP spokesman, others for attempted adultery[/b]

The Kaduna State Government has arraigned the Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party in Kaduna State, Abraham Alberah, and four others for alleged attempted adultery and organising a nude party in breach of the COVID-19 protocol.

Alberah is the husband of Aisha Yakubu, the owner of Asher Lounge, venue of the botched sex party which was demolished by the Kaduna State Urban and Planning Development Authority on December 31, 2020.

The state government had stated that it demolished the building for planning to host a nude party, but later made a U turn, stating that the main reason for the demolition was that the building had no approval.

The organisers of the party had told the press that the proposed nude party never held and it was just a prank to attract attendees.

The restaurant owner had also accused the police of extorting N120,000 from her and causing her to lose her pregnancy.

On Wednesday, however, the state government arraigned those operating the restaurant, the staff working there and the customers.

According to the charge sheet, the nude party had already begun on December 27, 2020, when policemen arrived at the scene.

The accused persons, who were brought before Gabasawa Magistrate’s Court, were also accused of flouting the COVID-19 protocol and acting immorally.

The charge read in part, “Violation of partial lockdown order of the Kaduna State Government 2020, criminal conspiracy and an attempt to commit an offence, to wit public nuisance, obscene or indecent act, gross indecency and adultery.

“On December 27, 2020 around 9.30pm, credible information was received at Sabon Tasha Police Station to the effect that a sex party was organised by some unknown persons to hold at a venue called Asher Guest Lounge located at Court Road, Sabon Tasha in the Chikun Local Government Area, Kaduna State, to hold around 7pm.

“On receipt of the information, a team of policemen from Sabon Tasha Police Station rushed down to the scene mentioned above and found the said lounge filled up with over 50 youths, both male and female, dancing almost naked with no face mask on any of them.

“On sighting the policemen, the whole of the arena became chaotic, as the said youths jumped from one corner to the other and escaped over the fence. Three suspects were arrested — Mr Abraham Alberah, Umar Rufai and Suleiman Lemona, while two others: Chimezie Kenneth, who organised the party and Marvellous Akpan, who disseminated the information.”

The accused persons pleaded not guilty.

The magistrate, Benjamin Nok, granted bail to the tune of N100,000 each with a surety, who must own property in Kaduna.

The case was adjourned till January 20, 2021 for trial.

https://punchng.com/nude-party-kaduna-arraigns-pdp-spokesman-others-for-attempted-adultery-2/

[Image: 12955895_demolishbuilding_jpeg0c898cd309...af88adb3c1]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy Edoman 5 1,088 02-19-2021, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  You have done well but also have a pillow talk with your husband - ObJ tells AISHA BU Edoman 1 1,150 02-03-2021, 08:53 AM
Last Post: ReynaLee
  ''I will block anyone I feel like blocking anytime'' Abike Dabiri- to Aisha Yesufu Edoman 0 538 12-21-2020, 12:46 PM
  Oyinlola Market In FESTAC Demolished Without Warning, Shops Looted Edoman 0 517 12-15-2020, 05:06 PM
  Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday Edoman 0 597 11-27-2020, 06:25 PM
  Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World Edoman 1 830 11-25-2020, 07:13 AM
  Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' Edoman 0 594 10-24-2020, 05:45 PM
  Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests Edoman 0 588 10-13-2020, 11:07 PM