The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am in a state of shock and despair" - Distraught father of young woman raped
I am in a state of shock and despair" - Distraught father of young woman reportedly gang raped by bandits in Katsina speaks out

[Image: 5fd73d4f076c5.jpg]

The father of a young woman reportedly raped by bandits in a viral video, Kabir Ibrahim has called on President Buhari to take decisive action to restore security in the North West and North East part of the country 

Speaking to Vanguard on Monday, December 14, Ibrahim who hails from Faskari, Katsina State said he is traumatised by the dehumanizing treatment his young daughter was susbjected to. 

"I come from Faskari the Southern most part of Katsina State bordering Zamfara State in the North West of Nigeria. The lady in the video is my daughter so I am personally involved in this unfolding drama. I am in a state of shock and despair especially that I encouraged her to vote this Government into power." he said. 

“I would have resigned my appointment upon watching the dastardly act in the video if I held any appointment at least to show my displeasure at the state of affairs. I am not calling on the President to resign but asking him to redouble his effort to restore security in Nigeria especially in the North West and North East where Insecurity has taken its toll.

"In the North East, this mayhem has been lingering for upward of 11 years while in the North West it’s been on for nearly five years. I looked forward to the end of it all at the onset of the administration because the President is a retired General with a lot of experience in warfare having fought Nigeria’s civil war and served as commander-in-chief among other things before being elected.

"I am slightly disappointed that it is not happening but hopeful still that it could happen if the following decisions are taken immediately. Reinvigorate the security management Architecture by injecting new blood into it because there is apparent fatigue right now."

Ibrahim called on the government to defoliate and bulldoze forests in North West, North East and parts of North Central which have provided a cover for armed bandits and terrorists for many years. 

“Defoliate and sectorially bulldoze all the forests in the regions affected by banditry in the North East and North West and some parts of the North Central. Suspend all development projects and concentrate on the restoration of security forthwith. Declare a state of emergency in the severely affected regions," he stated.

"Recall all the reservists who are still able to beef up the security services for the state of emergency period. Convene a Council of State meeting to get all the past leaders, the traditional leaders of the country to commit to the restoration of security. Reinvigorate the Federal executive council by appointing fresh and strong persons to manage the affairs of the various Ministries and MDAs.” he added. 
[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  18-year-old lady reportedly raped and killed in Ibadan Edoman 1 1,759 10-22-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) Edoman 2 1,835 09-27-2021, 01:43 PM
Last Post: jensen372
  Police arrest four suspected bandits in Niger state, recover arms Edoman 0 1,049 08-24-2021, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets Edoman 0 816 08-19-2021, 06:08 AM
  Young Couple Set To Wed Found Died Inside Their Apartment In Imo Edoman 0 728 08-14-2021, 10:12 PM
  Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him Edoman 0 808 08-12-2021, 10:55 PM
  Ritualists gang rape, kill 50-year-old woman, remove her eyes and private parts in De Edoman 0 830 08-05-2021, 03:40 PM
  Woman denied admission into Nigerian University for being too young gets called to Ba Edoman 1 936 08-05-2021, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Allenwood