The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You are robbing people in broad day light" Osaze Odemwingie calls out Peter Okoye "
You are robbing people in broad day light" Osaze Odemwingie calls out Peter Okoye

[Image: 5fc74155cb4b2.PNG]

Osaze Odemwingie took to his Instagram Stories to call singer Peter Okoye out.

The retired professional Nigerian footballer took a screenshot of a video Peter posted to his Instagram account then posted it on his Stories with a caption blasting Peter.

The video Peter posted shows a group of men dancing with bottles in their hands before proceeding to break the bottles on their heads as part of the dance.

"Who is doing this new dance challenge this Christmas December period? You're on your own," Peter captioned the video.

Osaze, whose bio reads "Christian" and has been posting Bible verses and other Christian messages on his Instagram, did not approve of Peter's video and he wrote on his Instagram Stories: "What happened to you @peterpsquare? 

Referring to Peter's Lottery business as ''nonsesnse'' Osaze added;

"You are robbing people in broad day light with that your nonsense business and now you want to take even Christmas from them? You no dey fear God at all?"

[Image: 5fc6d02defecc.PNG]
[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
You have been brainwashed. You look sick and you need help'- Peter Okoye clapsback at footballer Osaze Odemwingie

[Image: 5fc7428292780.jpg]

Peter Okoye aka Mr P has responded to Osaze Odemwingie who called him out on social media recently.

The retired professional footballer via his Instastories attacked Peter over his lottery business and also for organizing a dance challenge.

In his post, Osaze accused Peter of robbing people via his lottery business. See his post below

[Image: 5fc74106d856f.jpeg]

Peter has now responded. In a DM he sent to Osaze which he shared online, Peter said the footballer looked sick and needs help. Read his post below

[Image: 5fc7411ed1c44.jpeg]

[Image: icon_share.png]
Peter Okoye and Osaze Odemwingie make peace after the footballer made a video apologizing to the singer while explaining why he condemned his betting business

[Image: 5fc88f022002a.jpg]

Singer Peter Okoye aka Mr. P and retired footballer, Osaze Odemwingie, have made peace after the latter apologized to the former for calling him out online as he explained his reasons for doing so.

On Tuesday, December 1, Osaze took to his Instagram page to call out Peter for running a betting company and also for sharing a video of people dancing while breaking bottles on their heads to celebrate the yuletide season.

[Image: 5fc88b9a06651.jpeg]

Peter saw the post, attacked Osaze, and called on Nigerians to pray for him. 

[Image: 5fc88bb5ce795.jpeg]

Reacting to Peter's post, Osaze shared a video of himself explaining why he called Peter out and what he thinks is wrong with the singer's betting business and the video he shares of people dancing 
In his words:
Quote:I didn't mean no offense, to be honest. As you offered to pray for me feeling like things aren't right with me, I thought I will do the favor back because what you sow is what you reap. You pray for me and I pray for you. 
When I watched your video about the guy that took his mum's last N500 to gamble, what you are doing is that you are encouraging gambling. Some people win, some people loose. So he went into tears saying his mother is ill, she has cancer, she is on chemotherapy and you asked him why was he crying and he said because he took his mum's last N500 to buy a ticket. Luckily he won but I believe there are some guys who didn't win on that day and possibly took their dad's or mum's or friend's last money feeling like they would win because gambling is an addiction. 

In that situation, I am not condemning your business completely but in that situation, I think what you should have said to him was that he is lucky today but he shouldn't do that again because if he didn't win, that means they might not have a meal that day or the next day and that is stealing because you have to ask your mother to take her last money to go gamble. I believe some people borrow money to do these things and when they are in debt, they end up getting arrested, they get beaten up and all that.

So that was my worry really. If he took his mum's last N500, you should have rebuked him as a brother. Most of my friends are footballers. They all are into gambling but it is a big issue here. People commit suicide because of gambling. It is an addiction. I am not condemning people that are doing it but if you can control it, that is another thing''
On Peter's dance challenge, he said
Quote:''When I saw the video you put out encouraging people as they break bottles on their head and dancing,  I asked you if these were your sons, will you encourage them  to do that? So this is how our Christmas should be in Nigeria now? Guys breaking bottles on their heads and dancing like crazy. I am just saying my opinion. I don't think it is right. Maybe once a year you want to go mad, maybe you go to somewhere and do that but not to bring that kind of thinking into Christmas because it is family time, a nice time.
So apologies if I offended you in anyway''

Peter Okoye accepted his apologies and took to his instastories to make it known. See his post below

[Image: 5fc88975573c2.jpeg] 
Watch the video of Osaze apologizing below

[Image: icon_share.png]Peter Okoye and Osaze Odemwingie make peace after the footballer made a video apologizing to the singer while explaining why he condemned his betting business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrJMVXnJF_I

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) Edoman 2 1,133 08-22-2021, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) Edoman 0 720 08-20-2021, 07:12 AM
  Suspected serial killers who specialize in robbing and killing POS and Uber operators Edoman 0 697 08-19-2021, 01:08 PM
  Tricyclist arrested for robbing and raping female passenger in Edo Edoman 0 744 08-12-2021, 10:46 PM
  Lightning strike kills 17 people at wedding and injures 14 others including the groom Edoman 0 721 08-05-2021, 03:37 PM
  Man who calls himself a 'shark rider' is mauled seconds after jumping on back of shar Edoman 0 707 07-30-2021, 11:15 PM
  Sound Sultan: "I hope we don't loose another life before Paul and Peter Okoye realize Edoman 0 728 07-27-2021, 09:26 PM
  Twitter influencer calls out ex-girlfriend for allegedly 'destroying his properties, Edoman 0 714 07-27-2021, 01:38 PM