The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 1st December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 1ST DECEMBER.

THE NEW HEAVEN AND THE NEW EARTH

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? (Mark 8:36-37).

When a new model of a product or device is advertised with far better features, oftentimes, the value of the current one drops; especially if it’s to be phased out. Generally, all who are interested in the product start preparing for the new one, while losing value for the old.

This is how you should view this current world; it’s going to be burnt up and destroyed. A new Heaven and a new earth that’ll take its place have been advertised in the Scriptures. Revelations 21:1 says, 

“And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.” The 4th verse says, “And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”*_ And verses 18-19 say, “And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones….”

The 23rd and 25th verses take it even further: “And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.” What a description! What a place to look forward to! Your focus shouldn’t be on this current world that’ll be destroyed.

Recall the words of Jesus in our theme verse: “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” This world, which will surely be destroyed and replaced with another isn’t worth the loss of your soul, so live your life for the Lord. Let your passion be all about the Gospel of Christ—its spread around the world—as we await His glorious return.

CONFESSION

I’m dead to the world and the world is dead to me. Therefore, I set my affection on the Lord and His eternal Kingdom, loving Him with all my heart. The things of the Spirit are of greater importance to me than anything in this world. I live every day with my affection on the Gospel, preaching and spreading it around the world in the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Timothy 4:10; Galatians 6:14;
Colossians 3:1-2; 2 Peter 3:12-14

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 John 2:15-3:1-10 & Ezekiel 45-46

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 5:1-14 & Joel 1

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that Lord has made my life like a well-watered garden; I am fruitful and productive always, and at all times. 

Divine supply-system has been set in motion on my behalf; I can never be broke, for the Lord has blessed me lavishly and supplied all my needs. My heart’s desires are granted me as I delight myself in Him. 

Even now, I receive my supply for today. Hallelujah! I am blessed and fortified in Christ Jesus with everything

I need for life and godliness! I am great because the seed of greatness is on the inside of me. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! I’ve been endued with power from on High, to win and reign in life as a king. Hallelujah! 

I know who I am; the world belongs to me because I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ. I reign and rule over circumstances by the power of the greater One who lives in me!

He lives in my spirit, in my soul, and in my body! Fear is paralyzed in my life because the Word of God has taken centre stage in my heart. I am moving forward from glory to glory and from grace to grace. Hallelujah! 

The glory of God is in, and on me, and I manifest that glory everywhere. Today, and always, I display the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him who has called me out of darkness into glory and virtue! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you[Image: 20201126_0646582.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 1ST DECEMBER 2020

THEME: COMMIT YOUR PLANS TO GOD.

MEMORISE:

A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.      Proverbs 16:9

READ:  Proverbs 19:20-21

20 Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end.

21 There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.

It is not wise to start planning for something when you are already in it. Some people plan their year in the beginning of the year; no wonder they hardly achieve anything meaningful in that year. You cannot begin to plan for a battle when you are already in the midst of it. Have you ever seen someone planning their own wedding on the wedding day? Or begin to study for an examination in the exam hall when question papers are already being distributed? Why then do you wait until the new year before you begin to plan for it? 

Now, if I were to ask to see your plan for the year 2021, would you have something to show me? Note that I said ‘show me’ and not ‘tell me’, because I believe that any serious Christian will live by Habakkuk 2:2 which says:
“ And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.”

If you would not have anything to show me, then you need to go to the drawing board and do a proper plan for the year 2021.

Having established the need for you to plan ahead of the new year, it is important that you commit those plans to the hands of God. Before you were formed in your mother’s womb, God had a plan and agenda for your life. It does not matter how meticulous your plan is, if it is not in line with His agenda for you, you may end up struggling to get your footing in the new year. Let Him know that all you care about is that His will is done and nothing else. Tell Him, just like our memory verse says, that you may have planned your way, but you need Him to direct your steps. God is not responsible for whatever is not committed to his hands; if you say you know exactly what you want to do in the new year and you don’t need His help, He will simply stand back and watch. But if you call on Him to direct your footsteps, He will take you to greater heights and help you far beyond your imaginations.

KEY POINT:

In year 2021, put God’s will above yours, always.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  1 Corinthians 12-14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 5: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS.

1.  Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
o  Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2.  Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3.  Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4.  Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

5.  Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
*MORNING TEA☕* 

_*HAPPY NEW MONTH OF DECEMBER 2020:*_

_*DECEMBER IS THE BIRTH OF OUR LORD AND 

SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST ?MERRY CHRISTMAS!?*_

*TUESDAY 1 DECEMBER 2020?* 

*GOD’S GIFT⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
GOD’S gifts and his call are irrevocable.
_*(Romans 11:29, NIV)*_

_*Romans 11:29 KJV*_
For the gifts and calling of GOD are without repentance.

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
No matter where you’ve been, no matter what you’ve done, realize today that your destiny supersedes your mistakes. When GOD designed the plan for your life, it wasn’t dependent on you being perfect, never making a mistake, or never taking a wrong turn. No, GOD knew we would all make mistakes. He knows how to get you back on track no matter where you are in life. Just as there are many routes on a map, GOD has a plan to help you reach your destination. He knows the detours, shortcuts and bypasses. He has already calculated the entire route for your life.

Today, if you’re feeling as though you’ve blown it, if you feel as though you are too old, too far gone or too far off track, know that nothing you’ve done, no mistake that you’ve made - or ever will make - is a surprise to GOD. He’s already got it figured out. He’s arranged a comeback for every setback! He has grace for every weakness. He has mercy for every failure. His gifts are irrevocable. So rise up in faith and receive the good things He has in store for you!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father, thank You for the gifts and talents You’ve given me. Thank You for keeping me on track and ordering my steps. Keep me close to You always as I set my love on You in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM