The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 2nd December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER.

UNDERSTAND AND SPEAK THE WORD

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... (Hosea 4:6).

There’re Christians whose experiences in life are an antithesis of their faith and the Word of God. For example, they may believe that as Christians, they’re not supposed to be oppressed by Satan, yet they experience continual satanic attacks and manipulations. 

They believe they aren’t supposed to be sick or have infirmities in their bodies, yet they’re hardly in good health. Something is wrong.

There’re two important areas to examine in dealing with such inconsistencies. First is the accurate understanding of the Word. In Matthew 13, Jesus emphasized the importance of understanding when He taught on the parable of the sower (Matthew 13:3-9).

In His interpretation of the parable, He explained that the seeds that fell by the wayside represent those who hear the Word of God and don’t understand it. Due to their lack of understanding, Satan comes immediately and steals the Word from their hearts (Matthew 13:19). 

An accurate understanding of the Word is so important. When you understand the Word, you’re able to apply it rightly to produce results for you. Proverbs 4:7 says, “...with all thy getting get understanding."

The second thing is your communication; the words you speak. If your words are inconsistent with the Word of God, your life, which is the outward manifestation of your words, will also be inconsistent. The Psalmist said, “...my tongue is the pen of a ready writer” (Psalm 45:1). Your tongue is the pen that writes God’s Word on your heart. What you say is written on your heart, and out of that abundance, your mouth speaks.

Always study and listen to the Word; bombard your mind and your spirit with the Word, and then speak accordingly! Your life will be the manifestation of the Word. Praise God!

CONFESSION

It’s given unto me to understand the Word and the mysteries of the Kingdom. Even now, God’s Word is effective in me, producing what it says. I’m walking in glory and excellence, manifesting the graces of God to my world, in victory, success and advancement. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Joshua 1:8; Mark 11:23; Acts 20:32; Ephesians 1:17-18

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 John 3:11-24 & Ezekiel 47-48

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 6:1-10 & Joel 2

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am a member of the body of Christ. My heart is full of joy, for I am blessed to partake of that corporate unction that transforms my life, and makes me more effective in the work of the Kingdom.

I am a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, I’ve been called out of darkness into God’s marvelous light. 

The Spirit of God has separated me from the destruction that ruins men’s lives and the judgment that works in the lives of men, having been identified with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection. 

I am planted in the house of the Lord, my life is like a tree planted by the waters, ever in blossom. I flourish like the palm tree, with grace and glory!

My life is programmed by the Word and I am living a life that is full of possibilities. I am in Christ; therefore, I see life differently. I see all trials and challenges that come my way as bread. Hallelujah!

No force can defeat me or throw me off balance because greater is He that lives in me than he that is in the world. I am more than a conqueror, and I live each day with confidence, knowing that all of heaven and the power of divinity are working for me, and for my good. 

I am a burning and a shining light; fervent in spirit, serving the Lord. I am full of passion for extraordinary impact with the Gospel of Christ.

I am lifted and transported by the Holy Ghost into the glorious and higher realms of life, where I only see and relate with the realities of the Kingdom. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

[Image: 20201126_0646582.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER, 2020.

THEME: DIVINE FAVOUR.

MEMORISE:
“The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:” Numbers 6:25

READ: Numbers 6:22-26 (KJV)

22. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

23. Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,

24. The LORD bless thee, and keep thee;

25. The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee;

26. The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

What is favour? The Yorubas describe it aptly as ‘a good face’. That means there are two kinds of faces – a bad face and a good one. I am sure you know that when a person is angry, no matter how beautiful or handsome, he/she will begin to look like an angry lion. Everything changes – the nostrils flare, the lips thin out and the whole face generally turns bad.

But when people who are ordinarily not considered good-looking smile, somehow their beauty will come out. 

In Numbers 6:24-26, the Almighty God said that whenever His priests want to bless the people, they should speak thus:

“The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.”

When God lifts His eyes in your community, sees you and smiles, that is what is called favour. 

The Almighty God is going to smile on you today in the mighty name of Jesus. Now, if you find favour with God, what can you expect? Somebody once said that a single encounter with divine favour is worth more than a lifetime of labour.

In Luke 5:1-7, Peter fished all night and caught nothing, but just one sentence from God changed everything. You may have been struggling for so long with nothing to show for it; you ñ find favour with God today in the mighty name of Jesus. 

Romans 9:16 says:

“So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

This passage tells us that the height you get to in life is only determined by the favour of God. Nobody can go higher than the favour of God permits. God’s favour gives life.

Psalm 30:5 says:

“For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.”

Favour singles you out for special attention. The man at the pool of Bethesda was singled out for a miracle (John 5:5-8). 

I pray God will favour you today and single you out for great miracles in the mighty name of Jesus.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

PRAYER POINT: 
Father, smile on me today!

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
1 Corinthians 15-16

AUTHOR: Pastor E.A Adeboye. The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God.

HYMN 24: PASS ME NOT, O GENTLE SAVIOUR.

1. Pass me not, O gentle Saviour,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

CHORUS:
Saviour, Saviour,
Hear my humble cry;
Do not pass me by.

2. Let me, at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief.

CHORUS:
Saviour, Saviour,
Hear my humble cry;
Do not pass me by.

3. Trusting only in Thy merit
Would I seek Thy face
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace.

CHORUS:
Saviour, Saviour,
Hear my humble cry;
Do not pass me by.

4. Thou, the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me.
Whom have I on earth beside Thee?
Whom in heaven but Thee?

CHORUS:
Saviour, Saviour,
Hear my humble cry;
Do not pass me by.
*Seeds Of Destiny* 

_02 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: READINESS FOR ETERNITY IN HEAVEN* 

?️There is no middle point in eternity; everyone on earth will end either in heaven or in hell. 

SCRIPTURE: And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. Daniel 12:2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: There is no middle point in eternity; everyone on earth will end either in heaven or in hell. 

Our anchor Scripture makes clear the certainty of eternity, either with God in heaven or with the devil in hellfire. 

Actually, hell was not originally designed by God as a destination for anyone; rather, it was created for the devil and his angels (Matt. 25:41). Our destination is eternity with God in Heaven. 

Now, take note of the following facts about eternity:

1. Heaven is real and hell is also real

The Scripture makes it clear that heaven is real (Daniel 12:2); and hell is also real (Rev. 21:15-27).

2. The final destination of everyone on earth is eternity either in heaven with God or in hell with satan, the devil (Daniel 12:2). 

There is no middle point in eternity; everyone on earth will end either in heaven or in hell. 

3. Nobody arrives at a destination by chance (Mat. 25:10). 

In life, no one arrives at any destination by chance. In the same way, no one can appear in heaven or in hell by chance. What you do on earth determines where you will end in eternity.

4. There can be no destination without preparation (Mat. 24:44)

Just as a deliberate preparation is needed for arrival at any meaningful destination on earth, a deliberate preparation must be made to arrive at eternity in heaven. You must prepare for heaven by repenting from every sin and making your ways right with God.

Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind to prepare for eternity with God in heaven; live right. 

Remember this: There is no middle point in eternity; everyone on earth will end either in heaven or in hell. 

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Always live in the consciousness of the reality of heaven and hell. 

2. Make up your mind that eternity with God in heaven will be your final destination, and live prepared for it. 

PRAYER: O Lord, I desire to make eternity with You in heaven my final destination. I receive the grace to live right and live ready always, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: READINESS FOR ETERNITY IN HEAVEN

QUOTE: How you live on earth determines where you will end in eternity. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Ephesians 3-5

AMAZING FACT: According to Veterinary Hub, cats spend 70% of their lives sleeping. Cats spend 13-16 hours a day sleeping. No wonder other animals are more active than cats. What a lesson!

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to live ready for eternity be released for you in Jesus’ Name.

Good Morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM