The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 30th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 30TH NOVEMBER.

WE GLORIFY HIS NAME

Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen (Ephesians 3:21).

Oftentimes, in prayer and songs of worship, some Christians would say, “O Lord, glorify your Name in all the earth.” It sounds okay, but it puts us in a position of expecting God to glorify His Name. And that’s not His idea; we’re the ones to glorify Him. Recall the words of Jesus in John 17:4 “I have glorified thee on the earth....” This is what we’re expected to do.

Our theme verse says, “Unto him be glory in the church...,” meaning that He expects the Church to give Him glory. Your life is for the glory of God. He’s glorified as you consistently live out His Word, bearing fruits of His divine life and nature in you. As you walk in health, prosperity, and impact your world with His righteousness, greatness, beauty and wisdom; as you produce Word-based results, the Lord is glorified.

No wonder Jesus said in Matthew 5:16, “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” He’s glorified by your works of righteousness. In John 17:4 that we read earlier, the latter part shows that Jesus glorified the Father by doing what the Father wanted Him to do:

“I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.” This is one of the reasons you must study the Word to know what He wants, so that every day, and in every place, you glorify Him by living out His Word. Praise God!

CONFESSION

God has glorified Himself in me; now, I carry that glory everywhere. There’s no shame in my life; I walk in glory, and my life is full of honour, splendour, greatness, beauty, favour! I walk consistently in divine health, prosperity, and impact my world with His glory. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY

John 2:11; John 15:8; Colossians 1:27; Matthew 5:16 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 John 1-2:1-14 & Ezekiel 43-44

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 4:1-11 & Hosea 13-14

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Father, I thank You for anointing my mind to think excellent thoughts. I’m always inspired by the Word, to think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of good report. 

I yield myself to the ministry of the Word and the Spirit to learn, develop and live out the Kingdom life here on earth; a life of victory, strength, dominion, supernatural abilities, and grace.

I refuse to be influenced by the world and its systems; rather, I am conscious of my divine heritage and live the Kingdom life. I thank You for the victorious and glorious life I have in Christ. 

Your Word puts me over at all times, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I prosper in all that I do, and my faith prevails always, to the glory of Your Name.

I’m forever lifted, strengthened, full of joy and peace because the greater One lives in me. Thank You for the power of the Holy Spirit at work in me, and manifested in all that I do, such that my works here on earth are sanctified before You, and impactful to bring many into Your glorious salvation.

I enjoy a life of unending victory, success, prosperity, health, and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: MONDAY 30TH NOVEMBER, 2020.

THEME: PRAYERS OF THANKSGIVING.

MEMORISE:
“In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”
1 Thessalonians 5:18

READ: Psalms 136:1-26 (KJV)

1. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

2. O give thanks unto the God of gods; for his mercy endureth for ever.

3. O give thanks to the Lord of lords; for his mercy endureth for ever.

4. To him who alone doeth great wonders; for his mercy endureth for ever.

5. To him that by wisdom made the heavens; for his mercy endureth for ever.

6. To him that stretched out the earth above the waters; for his mercy endureth for ever.

7. To him that made great lights; for his mercy endureth for ever;

8. The sun to rule by day; for his mercy endureth for ever;

9. The moon and stars to rule by night; for his mercy endureth for ever.

10. To him that smote Egypt in their firstborn; for his mercy endureth for ever;

11. And brought out Israel from among them; for his mercy endureth for ever;

12. With a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm; for his mercy endureth for ever.

13. To him which divided the Red sea into parts; for his mercy endureth for ever;

14. And made Israel to pass through the midst of it; for his mercy endureth for ever;

15. But overthrew Pharaoh and his host in the Red sea; for his mercy endureth for ever.

16. To him which led his people through the wilderness; for his mercy endureth for ever.

17. To him which smote great kings; for his mercy endureth for ever;

18. And slew famous kings; for his mercy endureth for ever;

19. Sihon king of the Amorites; for his mercy endureth for ever;

20. And Og the king of Bashan; for his mercy endureth for ever;

21. And gave their land for an heritage; for his mercy endureth for ever;

22. Even an heritage unto Israel his servant; for his mercy endureth for ever.

23. Who remembered us in our low estate; for his mercy endureth for ever;

24. And hath redeemed us from our enemies; for his mercy endureth for ever.

25. Who giveth food to all flesh; for his mercy endureth for ever.

26. O give thanks unto the God of heaven; for his mercy endureth for ever.

PRAYERS:

1. Thank God for the salvation of your soul.

2. Thank God for your life. Thank Him for preserving your life. You are not better than those you started this year with but are no more.

3. Praise God for His grace that has brought you this far in life.

4. Thank God for victory over known and unknown enemies.

5. Thank God for your health. Thank Him because His stripes have healed you.

6. Thank God for His provision. Thank Him because He provides for you even when it seems all hope is lost.

7. Thank God for journey mercies every day.

8. Thank God for all your relatives, friends, neighbours and colleagues.

9. Thank God for your place of work, business or school.

10. Thank God for the Body of Christ and for the privilege to be a part of the Church.

11. Praise God in advance for all that He is set to do in your life.

12. Count your blessings, name them one by one and thank Him from the bottom of your heart.

I join my faith with yours and pray that the Lord will accept your thanksgiving, in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:
Make today a special thanksgiving day unto God. He will surely reward you for it.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
1 Corinthians 9-11

HYMN 16: LET US WITH A GLADSOME MIND.

1. Let us with a gladsome mind
Praise the Lord for He is kind.
For His mercies aye endure,
Ever faithful, ever sure.

2. He, with all-commanding might,
Filled the new-made world with light.

3. All things living He doth feed,
His full hand supplies their need;

4. He His chosen race did bless
In the wasteful wilderness;

5. Let us then with gladsome mind,
Praise the Lord, for He is kind;
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_30 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE THERAPY FOR IMMORALITY* 

?️Grace is highly needed in this generation because there is an *Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_30 November 2020_ 
 _Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 
 *TOPIC: THE THERAPY FOR IMMORALITY* 

?️Grace is highly needed in this generation because there is an escalation of the spirit of seduction and immorality.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 1 Corinthians 6:18

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: To escape the trap of immorality, you must flee like Joseph fled.

Immorality has been confirmed to be a deadly enemy of destiny. That is why to agree to live a lifestyle of immorality is to agree to forfeit your destiny.

Having seen the dangers of immorality in our previous studies, today we shall be looking at the therapy for immorality. 

*Now, what is the therapy for immorality?* 

*1. Flee immorality* 

Flee immorality! (1 Corinthians 6:18) To flee means to run without looking back. Run like a child who is frightened. Like Joseph, you can abandon your cloth if possible, and run for the sake of your destiny (Gen. 39:12). As a young girl, run away from immorality! Abandon your shoes, if possible and run. It is better to move about shoeless than to come out graceless. To escape the trap of immorality, you must flee like Joseph fled.

*2. Avoid every indefinable association, relationship or closeness with the opposite sex* 

If you are not in courtship with someone and you follow him or her every day, and to everywhere, you are setting up yourself for immoral disaster. Don’t be inside a room alone with the opposite sex while the door is locked. Secrecy is the strength of iniquity. If secrecy can be destroyed, the strength of sin can be ruined.

*3. Receive the help of the Holy Spirit (Titus 2:11-12)* 

Ask for the grace of God. Grace is highly needed in this generation because there is an escalation of the spirit of seduction and immorality.

Beloved, the grace not to be a victim of any form of sexual perversion is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this* ?: To escape the trap of immorality, you must flee like Joseph fled.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Flee the trap of immorality* .

*2. Avoid every unholy and compromising association with the opposite sex* .

*3. Receive the help of the Holy Spirit to conquer immorality* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for showing me the therapy for immorality. Today, I receive Your grace to flee the trap of immorality, Lord, in Jesus Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 3).* 

*QUOTE* : Supposing you are in the very act of sexual immorality and the trumpet sounds, where will you be?  Culled from “FINALLY FREE FROM SINGLENESS” by Dr Becky Paul-Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Galatians 3-5.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The blue whale weighs as much as thirty elephants and is as long as three Greyhound buses.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The help of the Holy Spirit to avoid the traps of the flesh be released for you, in Jesus Name.

Good Morning ?? of the spirit of seduction and immorality.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 1 Corinthians 6:18

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: To escape the trap of immorality, you must flee like Joseph fled.

Immorality has been confirmed to be a deadly enemy of destiny. That is why to agree to live a lifestyle of immorality is to agree to forfeit your destiny.

Having seen the dangers of immorality in our previous studies, today we shall be looking at the therapy for immorality. 

*Now, what is the therapy for immorality?* 

*1. Flee immorality* 

Flee immorality! (1 Corinthians 6:18) To flee means to run without looking back. Run like a child who is frightened. Like Joseph, you can abandon your cloth if possible, and run for the sake of your destiny (Gen. 39:12). As a young girl, run away from immorality! Abandon your shoes, if possible and run. It is better to move about shoeless than to come out graceless. To escape the trap of immorality, you must flee like Joseph fled.

*2. Avoid every indefinable association, relationship or closeness with the opposite sex* 

If you are not in courtship with someone and you follow him or her every day, and to everywhere, you are setting up yourself for immoral disaster. Don’t be inside a room alone with the opposite sex while the door is locked. Secrecy is the strength of iniquity. If secrecy can be destroyed, the strength of sin can be ruined.

*3. Receive the help of the Holy Spirit (Titus 2:11-12)* 

Ask for the grace of God. Grace is highly needed in this generation because there is an escalation of the spirit of seduction and immorality.

Beloved, the grace not to be a victim of any form of sexual perversion is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this* ?: To escape the trap of immorality, you must flee like Joseph fled.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Flee the trap of immorality* .

*2. Avoid every unholy and compromising association with the opposite sex* .

*3. Receive the help of the Holy Spirit to conquer immorality* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for showing me the therapy for immorality. Today, I receive Your grace to flee the trap of immorality, Lord, in Jesus Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 3).* 

*QUOTE* : Supposing you are in the very act of sexual immorality and the trumpet sounds, where will you be?  Culled from “FINALLY FREE FROM SINGLENESS” by Dr Becky Paul-Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Galatians 3-5.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The blue whale weighs as much as thirty elephants and is as long as three Greyhound buses.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The help of the Holy Spirit to avoid the traps of the flesh be released for you, in Jesus Name.

Good Morning ??
MONDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2020

*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2020?*

*GOD’S BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Then those who feared the *LORD* talked with each other, and the *LORD* listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the *LORD* and honored his name. 
_*(Malachi 3:16, NIV)*_

_*Malachi 3:16 KJV*_
Then they that feared the *LORD* spake often one to another: and the *LORD* hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the *LORD*, and that thought upon his name.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Do you ever keep special cards or emails from loved ones? People do this because those words of love and encouragement are important. In the same way, your words and thoughts of love are important to GOD, too. Did you know He has a Book of Remembrance? In this book, every time we talk about Him or thank Him for His goodness, He has the angels write it down. When you just think about GOD, the angels record it. In fact, this moment right now, the angels are writing it down in the Book of Remembrance. This book is not up on a dusty storeroom shelf in heaven somewhere. The Scripture says, “It stays constantly before GOD, wide open, as a reminder of those who are thinking of Him.” GOD loves you so much and values your love, too. All throughout the day, be determined to keep GOD in your thoughts. Meditate on His promises and thank Him for His goodness. When we keep our minds focused on Him, we won’t be distracted by the cares of this world. When you let your love for Him show, it pleases His heart and draws you closer to Him each and every day.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father, today I turn my heart and mind toward You, thanking You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I bless You today because You are worthy. I hold Your truth close to my heart so that I can always be pleasing to You in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2020

*TOPIC: PREPARE TO MEET THE LORD*

“Therefore thus will I do to you, O Israel, because I will do this to you. Prepare to meet your God, O Israel” Amos 4:12

*MESSAGE*
We often forget that the same God Who bestows mercy and compassion on His people is the same God Who will execute judgment and wrath on the nation He loves. In our text today, prophet Amos spoke these harsh words concerning the people of Israel based on their wrong doings.

It is a known fact that God loves Israel; He chose them to be His peculiar people, a royal priesthood and a holy nation. However, God’s holiness and justice will not compromise with sin. As such, the actions of the Israelites led to these unfriendly words spoken to them.

Amos teaches us that preachers should present God as He presents himself—in all of His attributes. God is the God of love and mercy; but He is also the God of holiness and justice. The fact that Jesus has come to die for the sins of the world is the supreme expression of God’s love and holiness. However, this does not diminish these attributes of God. Everyone—believers and unbelievers alike—shall give an account of how they lived their lives. We must all be prepared.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Study the story of Ananias and Saphirra in Acts 5. 

*SCRIPTURES*
Amos 4:1-12; Acts 5:1-11

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. O Lord help me to shun all evils in Jesus name;

2. Lord, help me to follow after Your righteousness in Jesus name;

3. Father, enable me remain in Your love always in Jesus name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Chro. 30, Ezek. 46, 1 John 1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM