The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 29th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 29TH NOVEMBER.

HAVE A PRAISE PARTY

And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the Lord, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the Lord; for his mercy endureth for ever (2 Chronicles 20:21).

One of the ways to activate the power of God is worship. Throughout the Scriptures, we find inspiring accounts of how God delivered His people from destruction and dire situations when they activated His power in praise and worship. 

A good example is when three nations—Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir— came against Judah. King Jehoshaphat, by the wisdom of God, gathered all Judah to seek the Lord in prayer and fasting. When they prayed, God revealed to them the exact location of the enemies’ camp, and gave them the strategy to defeat them.

2 Chronicles 20:22 says, “...when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.” When you face daunting challenges, don’t panic or fret; worship the Lord instead. Like Jehoshaphat, have a “praise party!”

Don’t wait until you feel like singing before making melodies in your heart, singing praises unto the Lord. Whether you’re happy or not, praise Him all the same; worship Him and give Him glory. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 says, “In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”

Recall Paul and Silas; for preaching the Gospel, they were tortured and incarcerated in a Roman prison. But at midnight, they prayed and sang praises unto God; and as they did, the power of God was activated and they were supernaturally set free (Acts 16:25-26). This miraculous encounter led to the salvation of the prison warden with his entire family.

You may be faced with a difficult situation today for which you’ve prayed and confessed that it’s all working out for your good, yet nothing seems to have changed; don’t give up; worship and praise the Lord, for His mercy endures forever.

PRAYER

Heavenly Father, I praise your Name, and worship your majesty, for you’re the healer, the provider, the supplier of all good things, and you’re greater than all. I praise and adore you, for you’re great and greatly to be praised. Thank you for granting me power over crises, and the grace to prevail always over circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 28:7 AMPC; Psalm 107:31 ; Psalm 145:1-6

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Peter 3 & Ezekiel 41-42

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 3:11-22 & Hosea 11-12

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my life is full of beauty and excellence! I’m filled with the fullness of God, loaded with all power, glory, might, and grace of divinity! 

The Word of God is alive in my spirit, soul, and body. The Rhema of God is in my heart and in my mouth today; and as I speak it forth, mountains are moved, hills are leveled, and the crooked paths are made straight before me.

Nothing is impossible to me because the greater One lives in me. By His power, that’s at work in, and through me; I create my victorious and prosperous life, from glory to glory. Hallelujah!

I am one with the Father; my words are not empty, they are filled with divine energies. Even now, the anointing of God’s Spirit is in my words. 

The words that I speak, are spirit and they are life. None of my words will ever fall to the ground without results.

When I speak, angels are dispatched into action. My words are quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword. With my words, I cut down every challenge and situation that’s contrary to the provisions of the kingdom. 

I refuse to be small because I’ve made up my mind to generate life with my tongues. With my mouth, I make my way prosperous. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*SUNDAY 29 NOVEMBER 2020*

*By Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye*

*TOPIC: BE A DOER OF THE WORD*

*MEMORISE:*
“But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.” James 1:22

*READ: James 1:21-25*

21. Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. 
22. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 
23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass; 
24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 
25. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Life, like a coin, has two sides. You are either stingy or generous, proud or humble, hardworking or lazy. In the same vein, you are either a mere hearer of the word of God or a doer. A hearer is one who listens to the word of God with rapt attention only to later forget and revert to his/her normal way of doing things. He/she may even have resolved to change during the course of the teaching; however, the hearer would not change because he/she would not make a conscious effort to initiate the change process.

With every word which convicts your heart, you must make the change immediately, or else you would be a mere hearer of the word. Don't begin to analyse it; just make the change. In the process of analysing, you will give the devil the opportunity to suggest why you should not make that necessary change. If after listening to a sermon, you realise the need to repent from committing adultery, you must immediately break the evil relationships that make you open to the sin, before you even think about it. Send a message to your partner in sin and delete his/her contact immediately. If you delay, the devil would tell you how hurt the person would feel; he would also remind you of the sinful pleasures that you would be missing. At the end of the day, if you entertain the thoughts of the devil, you may eventually return to adultery and end up in hell. John 15:14 says:

*“Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.”*

Once I hear a word that touches me, I act on it immediately without hesitation. When I heard that worldly music invites evil spirits into the home, I immediately destroyed everything connected to worldly music in my home. I did not even look at any of the cassettes for the fear of seeing one or two that might make me reconsider my resolve. I acted on the word immediately and became better afterwards.

Your mind is a battlefield; if you give the enemy the opportunity to restrategise, you could eventually lose the fight.

*KEY POINT:*
Delay may be dangerous. When God’s word convicts you, act on it immediately.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:*
1Corinthians 5-8

*HYMN 20: NEARER, MY GOD TO THEE*

1. Nearer, my God to Thee,
Nearer to Thee;
E'en though it be a cross
That raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer, my God, to Thee, (2ce)
Nearer to Thee!

2. Though, like the wanderer,
The sun gone down,
Darkness be over me,
My rest a stone,
Yet in my dreams I'd be
Nearer to Thee!

3. There let the way appear
Steps unto heaven;
All that Thou send'st to me
In mercy given;
Angels to beckon me
Nearer to Thee!

4. Then with my waking thoughts
Bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs
Bethel I'll raise;
So by my woes to be
Nearer to Thee!

5. Or if on joyful wing
Cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot,
Upward I fly,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer to Thee!
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 29TH NOVEMBER, 2020

TOPIC: NEVER ALLOW THE ENEMY TO HAVE THE LAST SAY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2SAMUEL 1:1-16

Welcome to today’s devotional and don’t forget that words are more powerful than atomic bombs. Words have the power to build people up, confine people to where they are, and break people down. Choose your words carefully before you utter them to others but most importantly, the words you utter to yourself must be positive and hopeful. Build belief and hope within yourself. 2Samuel 1:16 says: “And David said unto him, ‘Thy blood be upon they head; for thy mouth hath testified against thee, saying, ‘I have slain the LORD’S anointed.” So, David was telling the man that whether he was lying or not, HIS WORDS HAD TESTIFIED AGAINST HIM. Words are creator of good or bad! Words whether said JOKINGLY or SERIOUSLY carry the effect of defect or victory! Use your words to build others! Your words carry amazing power. 

So when you speak, make sure you uplift someone and never put them down! Deepak Chopra noted: “Language create reality. Words have power. Speak always to create joy.” Yes! Words can make you or break you! Never allow any wrong, angry word/curse spoken against you stand! REPLY, RETURN TO SENDER AND CANCEL IT IMMEDIATELY! Never allow the enemy to speak last! This is because life is war and there is no jesting, familiarity or friendship in the war front of life! Always remember too that: words are the BULLET used by spiritual forces against humanity! Was this universe not created by WORDS (Gen 1)? Words can create SOMETHING out of NOTHING! Words can also turn a NOBODY to SOMEBODY or turn a SOMEBODY to NOBODY!

Start preparing for the 2021, January 9th – 29th. Don’t miss the SUNDAY EVENING 8pm PROPHETIC RAIN services too! They will be awesome and you will testify like the lady used in yesterday’s devotional, because every word you speak from today and in those 21- days/beyond will carry yoke- breaking fire! Ah! Refuse to be discouraged because the lord told me that 2021 is our year of OPEN REWARD! He will DISPLAY YOUR PUBLICLY for all your past PRAYER AND LABOUR FOR HIM. Start speaking positive end-of-year words and into those 21 days of January which will end with an ONLINE WORLD OPEN- REWARD ANOINTING SERVICE! There shall be no physical gathering in the next edition for wisdom sake! You will get more details in the next ODM edition. Open your mouth now and begin to prophecy into your life, family and ministry!

LET GOD USE YOU! PEOPLE’S TESTIMONIES SHALL PROVOKE YOUR OWN. IT TAKES A YEAR TO PREPARE FOR THE JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT. Sow Your World Anointing Night seed to: GUARANTEED TRUST BANK (GTB) ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0589903584. NAME OF ACCOUNT: MANNA OURDAILY. For inquiry: Email: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com. Contact/WhatsApp: +234 704 038 2800

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: Blessed Assurance…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.

2. I cancel every wrong word I have spoken in the past concerning my destiny.

3. I open my mouth NOW and begin to say great things 

4. Pay your Tithe and Offering into AccessBank Account No: 1424154203. Name of Account: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN.
THE BIBLEL-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2CORINTHIANS 7-9

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

HYMN 1. BLESSED ASSURANCE
1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

Refrain:
_This is my story, this my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long;_
_This is my story, this is my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long._

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 29 NOVEMBER 2020?*

*GOD WITH US⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Behold, the virgin shall become pregnant and give birth to a Son, and they shall call His name *Emmanuel* - which, when translated, means, GOD with us. 
_*(Matthew 1:23, AMPC)*_

_*Matthew 1:23 KJV*_
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name *Emmanuel*, which being interpreted is, GOD with us.

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
All throughout the Bible, *JESUS* has many names according to His attributes. In this verse, He is called *Emmanuel*, which means *"God with us."* Aren’t you glad we serve a GOD who is with us? He’s not far away looking down on us; He is with us! And as believers, He’s not just around us, He’s actually living inside us. That means you never have to be alone or feel afraid. Do you need *Emmanuel* today? Do you need to feel His presence? He is closer than the air you breathe. When you call on Him, He will answer. As you worship and thank Him for His faithfulness, His presence will manifest in your life, and you will experience Him in ways you never imagined. Take time right now to acknowledge *Emmanuel*. Thank Him for dwelling inside you. Give Him first place in your life, and as you do, He’ll pour out His abundant blessing, and you’ll experience the life of victory He has in store for you.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*
Heavenly Father, thank You for being Emmanuel and for choosing to live inside of me. Thank You for being close to me today and giving me Your comfort and peace. I acknowledge You today that I may bring You glory in everything I do. In *JESUS*’ Name. Amen.
*Seeds????? Of Destiny* 

_29 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: DEALING WITH PRIDE* 

?️To deal with pride, determine to present yourself continually before God at the altar of consecration. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Proverbs 16:18.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Always remember where you are coming from because without God, you can do nothing. 

In our previous studies, we saw that pride is a deadly enemy of destiny. Pride affected, ruined or destroyed the destinies of Lucifer, Nebuchadnezzar, Herod and Vashti. 

Beloved, in order not to ruin your glorious destiny, you must deal with pride and arrogance decisively.

*Now, how do you deal with pride?* 

*1. Resist pride vehemently* 

Pride is a spirit. There is a spirit that sponsors pride. (Proverbs 16:18). Resist pride. 

Confront the spirit of pride and say: You proud spirit, you have no place in my life; you have no place in my lineage, get out in Jesus Name.

*2. Present yourself continually before God at the altar of consecration (Exodus 32:29).* 

To deal with pride, determine to present yourself continually before God at the altar of consecration. 

At the altar of consecration, tell God: I am nothing. You are the reason why I am what I am today and what I will be tomorrow.

Present yourself at the altar of consecration continually.

*3. Always remember where you are coming from* 

This is called altar of memorial. At the memorial altar, you remember where you are coming from and where you are now. If you have One Million Naira now, you need to thank God because there is a classmate of yours that does not even have One Naira. The truth is, it was not because you did something special that made God differentiate you. And being alive alone is a miracle.

So, always remember where you are coming from because without God, you can do nothing (John 15:5). 

*Remember this* ?: Always remember where you are coming from because without God, you can do nothing. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Resist pride by all means.* 

*2. Present yourself at the altar of consecration continually* .

*3. Remember where God brought you from* . 

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for showing me the ways of dealing with pride. I ask for the grace to resist the spirit of pride and present myself before You at the consecration and memorial altars always, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 5).* 

*QUOTE* : God assists everyone but He resists the proud. He assists everyone but He opposes the proud. He hinders the proud. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 2 Corinthians 13-Galatians 2* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Cows have one large stomach that is divided into four compartments to go through the different stages of digestion.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace to humble yourself be released on you in Jesus’ Name. 

Good Morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM