The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 28th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 28TH NOVEMBER.

HIS FULLNESS IN YOU

And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace (John 1:16).

Before Jesus came, the Holy Spirit only came upon men in part and for a temporary purpose, after which, the unction lifted. For instance, the Bible says, “And the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon him (Samson), and he rent him (a young lion) as he would have rent a kid, and he had nothing in his hand...” (Judges 14:6). It was the same with David; the Old Testament folks didn’t have the fullness of the Spirit.

With Jesus; the Bible says, “For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell” (Colossians 1:19). The word, “fullness” is from the Greek, “plēroama” which means repletion or completion; the total or complete content of a vessel in its maximum capacity and entirety.

That means everything the Father is, and has, is in Jesus. Colossians 2:9 says, “For in him (Jesus) dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.” When Jesus walked the streets, God Almighty, in His fullness, was in Him. Hallelujah!

The most amazing part of this is that as read in our opening verse, we’ve received this same fullness. That means everything the Father is, and has, is in you, because He lives in you. Have this consciousness. Colossians 2:10 says, “And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power.” There’s nothing of God that’s supposed to be in you that’s not in you
Your humanity has been supplanted by the life and nature of God.

This is the difference between you and the one who isn’t born again; you’re a God-carrying vessel. Through you, He manifests Himself—His life, wisdom, grace, righteousness, excellence, glory and perfection—for He lives in you in His fullness. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I’m a God-carrying vessel; Christ in me is glory realised, victory assured and prosperity guaranteed. No fears or confusion in my life. Irrespective of the tests, trials or challenges that may come against me, I’m a victor and a champion for life. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 4:4; John 3:34; Ephesians 3:17-19

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Peter 2 & Ezekiel 39-40

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 3:1-10 & Hosea 9-10

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

I affirm that God is at home in me! The excellence, beauty, and perfections of divinity are manifested through me today, as I freely enjoy the benefits of my inheritance in Christ! 

I experience unlimited victories and success because I am being piloted by the Spirit, with the Word prevailing mightily in my life.

I am fruitful and productive in all things because the Word is alive in me. I am unstoppable;
for the Lord is my source and my sufficiency, He has made all grace abound towards me and
I do not lack or suffer want for any good thing.

I am blessed with all things that pertain to life and godliness. Everywhere I go, I enjoy my inheritance of financial abundance and supernatural prosperity in Christ. I am blessed and highly favored in all things. 

The Lord has granted me supernatural insight, ability and spiritual understanding of all things. Thus, I am able to discern and walk in His perfect will at all times. 

My life is the fulfilment of the destiny that He has ordained for me. Hallelujah! I am in Christ, not under satan’s jurisdiction; he has no authority over me, and cannot decide what happens to me. 

I dwell in the Kingdom of God’s dear Son; the realm of health, wealth, prosperity, and life eternal, soaring on the wings of the Spirit. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: FB_IMG_1603658442441.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY, 28TH NOVEMBER 2020

THEME: FROM MILK TO BONES

MEMORISE

For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
Hebrews 5:12

READ
Hebrews 5:12-14

12.  For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

13.  For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

14.  But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

The Christian life is in stages. A baby Christian first feeds on milk  the soft word of God. This is when he/she has just become born again and is being introduced to the ways of God. After this new believer has been taking milk for a while, it is expected that he/she begins to crush bones. That is when a believer can take in deeper things of the word of God without being confused. At this stage of crushing bones, he/she can also begin to feed some new converts with milk.There is a time to be a regular member of your church and there is a time to join the workforce. There is also a time at which you must also start raising disciples for God. In your Christian walk, you should never remain on the same level, you must keep growing.Since you got born again, how many souls have you won for Christ? If you have been born again for some years now and you have only been getting fed, not feeding others and helping them grow spiritually, then you need a revival. Jesus mandate for all Christians is clearly stated in Matthew 28:19 

“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:”

Gods desire is that every disciple grows to the level of raising other disciples for Him. Paul told Timothy:

“And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.”

2 Timothy 2:2 If you have been a Christian for long and you have not started raising disciples for God, what are you waiting for? Jesus has given us the mandate and He expects us to be faithful to it. Dont disappoint Him.

REFLECTION

Are you growing in the things of the Kingdom? How many souls have you won for Christ since you became born again?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
1 Corinthians 1:1-31 , 1 Corinthians 2:1-16 , 1 Corinthians 3:1-23 , 1 Corinthians 4:1-21 

AUTHOR: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE

Hymn 5: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus

Daily let me go;

Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,

More of grace to know.

CHORUS:

O deeper yet I pray,

And higher ev'ry day,

And wiser, blessed, Lord,

In Thy precious, holy word.

2. Deeper, deeper! blessed Holy Spirit,

Take me deeper still,

Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus

And His perfect will.

CHORUS:

O deeper yet I pray,

And higher ev'ry day,

3. Deeper, deeper! tho' it cost hard trials,

Deeper let me go!

Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,

Let me fruitful grow.

CHORUS:

O deeper yet I pray,

And higher ev'ry day,

4. Deeper, higher ev'ry day in Jesus,

Till all conflict past,

Finds me conqu'ror, and in His own image

Perfected at last.

CHORUS:

O deeper yet I pray,

And higher ev'ry day,

TODAY'S?????????????️??

? SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR.PAUL ENENCHE. 

2020-11-28

TOPIC: MORE CRITICAL FACTS ABOUT PRIDE 

SCRIPTURE?: But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. James 4:6

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: Reality is far from the proud. They live in a world of fantasy and fallacy.

It has been confirmed that humility is key to instruction. Pride on the other hand, deprives people of instruction. That is why God is ready to release instruction to humble people but resists the proud (James 4:6).

Personally, in my life, I can ask anyone any question when I am looking for anything. I don’t care if the person is my child. Pride, however, makes a person to be too arrogant to be instructed. A proud person is ignorant, yet he can’t be instructed. And where there is no instruction, there can be no distinction; where there is no instruction, there is no destination. A proud person cannot achieve anything in life because instruction is needed for a change of level.

Now, take note of the following key facts:

1. Pride makes a person to arrive at a place of self-satisfaction (Dan. 4:30)

Pride makes a person arrive at a place of self-satisfaction and that leads to stagnation. He does not see his need for progress. He always says to himself: “I am doing very well. I have done more than everybody else.” Pride leads to self-satisfaction and that leads to stagnation.

2. Pride blinds people to reality (Pro. 16:18)

Proud people are reality-blinded. Reality is far from the proud. They live in a world of fantasy and fallacy. So, calamity often becomes their portion. They don’t see things as they are.

That will never be your portion in Jesus’ Name!

Remember This: Reality is far from the proud. They live in a world of fantasy and fallacy.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to arrive at pre-mature contentment or destination.

2. Avoid the lifestyle of pride and arrogance.

3. Humble yourself to connect the grace of God.

PRAYER: O Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. I ask for Your Help not to arrive at premature contentment or be blind to the realities of life by pride. Lord, help me to embrace humility so I can access your grace in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 5).

QUOTE: The same pride that caused Satan to fall was what he introduced to Adam and Eve. Pride caused them to fall in the Garden of Eden. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: 
2 Corinthians 10-12

AMAZING FACT: Limits of the universe have never been discovered. But as large as it is, the God that we serve is bigger. The heaven declares the glory of God because the vastness of the heaven declares the vastness of our God.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace for continuous yearning and passion for instruction is released for you now in Jesus’ Name.

Good Morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM