The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 27th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 27TH NOVEMBER.

BE PREPARED FOR THE “FIRST FLIGHT”

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).

Make no mistakes about it, the time left before the Master’s return is shorter than many realize. What we’re expecting right now is the Rapture of the Church, the “catching away” of all those who are born again and walking in the light of God. Suddenly, we’ll disappear from this world to meet the Lord in the air.

Someone may ask, “How is that going to be possible? Imagine that the driver of a commuter bus or pilot of an airplane filled with people is born again, but the passengers aren’t; are you saying the driver or pilot will be raptured while the vehicle or airplane crashes?”

First, people who ask such questions haven’t understood what’s about to befall the world. The Rapture itself is judgement for the world. In Luke 17, Jesus said the day Noah entered into the ark, the floods came. Also, the same day that Lot went out of Sodom, fire came from Heaven and burnt up the city; judgement began immediately.

At the Rapture, cars and planes crashing with people onboard is all part of the judgement for the rejection of Christ. At that point, the hour of His grace would have been over. If any Christian is left behind, it’s because he or she wasn’t living the life of a Christian. 

They’ll be amongst the ones who’ll go through the Great Tribulation that’s to take place after the Rapture. And among them, a multitude of people will eventually be saved.

But you don’t want to be in that group. Jesus said, “Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man” (Luke 21:36). Prepare yourself for the “first flight.” Each day that passes takes us a day closer to His glorious appearing. Live for Him, and get others in your world ready for that day.

CONFESSION

I’m awake and alert in the spirit, and my life is guided by Christ’s love and Word, and by my expectation of His imminent return. 

I make no provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof; I’m led continually by the Spirit, manifesting the fruits of righteousness. My desire and passion to win my world to Christ flourishes, and many, through me, are brought to the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 24:37-39; 1 John 2:28; Revelation 1:7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Peter 1 & Ezekiel 37-38

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 2:13-29 & Hosea 7-8

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that this is the morning of my life! I am in the centre of God’s will and purpose for my life. I am celebrating my riches lavishly because the forces of success, prosperity, and divine health are let loose in my life.

There’s no defeat in my path because my way is paved by the Lord. The Name of Jesus is named upon me, and His divine life has completely inundated my entire being, spirit, soul, and body! 

That life in me makes me supernatural, and impregnable to sickness, disease, failure, death, and the devil. Hallelujah.

I am created for success and the good life; I have in me the indestructible life! Daily, I walk in health, victory, prosperity, and strength because the Greater One lives in me!

I have the supernatural wisdom and ability to do the impossible, for the Father had made His abode in me! I and the Father are one; therefore,

I recognize challenges as my opportunities to win and make my world a better place. I am a champion and an answer from God. 

Through my ministry and assignment, lives are touched, saved, transformed, and preserved around the nations of the world. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 27TH NOVEMBER 2020

THEME: LET GOD TAKE THE LEAD.

MEMORISE:

Abram dwelled in the land of Canaan, and Lot dwelled in the cities of the plain, and pitched his tent toward Sodom.  But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly. Genesis 13:12-13

READ: Genesis 14:8-16

8 And there went out the king of Sodom, and the king of Gomorrah, and the king of Admah, and the king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela (the same is ZoarWink and they joined battle with them in the vale of Siddim;

9 With Chedorlaomer the king of Elam, and with Tidal king of nations, and Amraphel king of Shinar, and Arioch king of Ellasar; four kings with five.

10 And the vale of Siddim was full of slimepits; and the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, and fell there; and they that remained fled to the mountain.

11 And they took all the goods of Sodom and Gomorrah, and all their victuals, and went their way.

12 And they took Lot, Abram's brother's son, who dwelt in Sodom, and his goods, and departed.

13 And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.

14 And when Abram heard that his brother was taken captive, he armed his trained servants, born in his own house, three hundred and eighteen, and pursued them unto Dan.

15 And he divided himself against them, he and his servants, by night, and smote them, and pursued them unto Hobah, which is on the left hand of Damascus.

16 And he brought back all the goods, and also brought again his brother Lot, and his goods, and the women also, and the people.

I may not have achieved as much success and impact as I have today if I had travelled to a developed country as I wanted to when I was younger. I had applied for the Commonwealth scholarship programme abroad for masters. On the day of the interview in the University of Lagos (UNILAG), the members of the panel asked me questions so simple that I wondered if they knew I was an honors student of Mathematics. I was confident I had passed the interview, until a member of the panel who had been dozing all along woke and asked “where is Entebbe?” I responded “Pardon me, I am here for a Mathematics interview, not Geography”. Unknown to me, he was the chairman of the committee. Everyone laughed in such a way that made me realize I would not be getting the scholarship.

When I got out of the interview hall, I ran into one of my lecturers from my alma mater who now worked in UNILAG. We exchanged pleasantries and I told him why I had come to UNILAG. He said to me “No, you don’t need to go abroad; I know your stuff. I will supervise you here for your postgraduate studies”. Thus I became a postgraduate student in UNILAG, eventually got an invitation to attend a service at The Redeemed Christian Church of God, encountered Christ, became born again and today, the Lord has made me the General Overseer of the Church.

Things may be tough now where God wants you to stay, but if you trust and obey Him, your tomorrow will be alright.

When Lot had the chance to choose where he would stay, he did not bother asking God, he just went straight for the seemingly better option. Little did he know he was going into a condemned city. At the end of the day, we see that Abraham who stayed put became far greater than Lot. In Genesis 14:14-16, when Lot was kidnapped because he did not have divine protection, Abraham and his men had to fight and defeat four armies to recue him. In the midst of all the complaints and struggles in developing countries, some people are still getting huge breakthroughs and fulfilling their destinies. You don’t have to tell lies and keep running from the police to become great in life; don’t compromise your eternity for a journey God did not send you on. Let God lead you.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, don’t let me abandon Your plans for my life in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Acts 18:19-19:41

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 2: ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER.

1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.

o Refrain:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

5. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 27TH NOVEMBER 2020

THEME: LET GOD TAKE THE LEAD.

MEMORISE:

Abram dwelled in the land of Canaan, and Lot dwelled in the cities of the plain, and pitched his tent toward Sodom.  But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly. Genesis 13:12-13

READ: Genesis 14:8-16

8 And there went out the king of Sodom, and the king of Gomorrah, and the king of Admah, and the king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela (the same is ZoarWink and they joined battle with them in the vale of Siddim;

9 With Chedorlaomer the king of Elam, and with Tidal king of nations, and Amraphel king of Shinar, and Arioch king of Ellasar; four kings with five.

10 And the vale of Siddim was full of slimepits; and the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, and fell there; and they that remained fled to the mountain.

11 And they took all the goods of Sodom and Gomorrah, and all their victuals, and went their way.

12 And they took Lot, Abram's brother's son, who dwelt in Sodom, and his goods, and departed.

13 And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.

14 And when Abram heard that his brother was taken captive, he armed his trained servants, born in his own house, three hundred and eighteen, and pursued them unto Dan.

15 And he divided himself against them, he and his servants, by night, and smote them, and pursued them unto Hobah, which is on the left hand of Damascus.

16 And he brought back all the goods, and also brought again his brother Lot, and his goods, and the women also, and the people.

I may not have achieved as much success and impact as I have today if I had travelled to a developed country as I wanted to when I was younger. I had applied for the Commonwealth scholarship programme abroad for masters. On the day of the interview in the University of Lagos (UNILAG), the members of the panel asked me questions so simple that I wondered if they knew I was an honors student of Mathematics. I was confident I had passed the interview, until a member of the panel who had been dozing all along woke and asked “where is Entebbe?” I responded “Pardon me, I am here for a Mathematics interview, not Geography”. Unknown to me, he was the chairman of the committee. Everyone laughed in such a way that made me realize I would not be getting the scholarship.

When I got out of the interview hall, I ran into one of my lecturers from my alma mater who now worked in UNILAG. We exchanged pleasantries and I told him why I had come to UNILAG. He said to me “No, you don’t need to go abroad; I know your stuff. I will supervise you here for your postgraduate studies”. Thus I became a postgraduate student in UNILAG, eventually got an invitation to attend a service at The Redeemed Christian Church of God, encountered Christ, became born again and today, the Lord has made me the General Overseer of the Church.

Things may be tough now where God wants you to stay, but if you trust and obey Him, your tomorrow will be alright.

When Lot had the chance to choose where he would stay, he did not bother asking God, he just went straight for the seemingly better option. Little did he know he was going into a condemned city. At the end of the day, we see that Abraham who stayed put became far greater than Lot. In Genesis 14:14-16, when Lot was kidnapped because he did not have divine protection, Abraham and his men had to fight and defeat four armies to recue him. In the midst of all the complaints and struggles in developing countries, some people are still getting huge breakthroughs and fulfilling their destinies. You don’t have to tell lies and keep running from the police to become great in life; don’t compromise your eternity for a journey God did not send you on. Let God lead you.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, don’t let me abandon Your plans for my life in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Acts 18:19-19:41

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 2: ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER.

1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.

o Refrain:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

5. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_27 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE LIFESTYLE OF PRIDE – THE CRASH OF DESTINY* 

?️Pride is a limiting force. That is why when a person is proud, a crash is inevitable.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase. Daniel 4:37 

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: To be arrogant is to crash in life. 

The lifestyle of pride often triggers the crash of destiny. Pride is a major limitation to destiny fulfilment. One of the easiest ways to crash in life is to embrace the lifestyle of pride and arrogance. And one of the easiest ways to rise in life is to live a life of humility. One way in which pride is manifested is what I call the “Boss Mentality”

The Boss Mentality in this context is the mentality given to pomposity, arrogance and domineering disposition; it is a mentality that is bankrupt of humility. It is the point where a person feels that there is none like him and no one can advise him. Pride is a limiting force. That is why when a person is proud, a crash is inevitable.

Nebuchadnezzar, for instance, crashed out of his throne on the platform of pride. Daniel 4:30-37.

Please take note of this: To be arrogant is to crash in life. To avoid the crash of destiny, you have to refuse the ‘Boss Mentality.’ It was Bishop Abioye who rightly said: “To act like a boss is to end up in the box.”

The truth is, the struggle for status or titles, many times is a manifestation of the bossy lifestyle. And to struggle for status is to end as a statue. Don’t struggle for titles; rather, struggle for tasks; “There is no entitlement in titles, but in the task”, according to God’s servant, Bishop David Oyedepo.

May the Lord clothe you with humility in the Name of Jesus Christ.

*REMEMBER THIS* ?: To be arrogant is to crash in life. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Repent of any lifestyle of pride and arrogance* .

*2. Ask God to clothe you with humility and simplicity* .

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE?? WORKPLACE AND CAREER WISDOM (PART 2)* 

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I ask for mercy in any area I might have acted in pride and arrogance. Deliver me from every trace of pride, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*QUOTE* : Humility is the foundation for authority. Culled from ‘365 WISDOM CAPSULES’ by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 2 Corinthians 7-9* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Animals generate 30 times more waste than humans which is 1.4 billion tons every year.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Your destiny shall not crash to pride in Jesus’ Name.

Good Morning ??
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2020

*TOPIC: SURRENDER TO GOD*

“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.” Romans 8:14

*MESSAGE*
Each day, we will interact with all sorts of people and we will be offended by some while we will offend others. If we are to effectively represent Christ every single day, we need to choose to surrender all to Jesus. We need to be led by His Spirit.

Today, look out for the things that easily annoy you. Watch how you react to them. Are you checking your response with the Holy Spirit? And when you are the offender, do you guard your words carefully so as not to hurt the other person? When your child deserves a spank for being naughty, are you able to refrain yourself from doing it? Do you reason together with God for the decisions you are making? Do you lay your plans out to Him for guidance? 

As much as we can take action on everything, not everything is expedient to be actioned. Watch how you interact with people; let love be your guide and remain fully surrendered to the Lord. That is how you win in life.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  As you pray today, listen for instructions the Holy Spirit may give you.

*SCRIPTURES*
Romans 8:5,9; Psalm 143:10; Proverbs 8:20

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for Your Spirit which guides me;

2. Lord, I surrender all to You in the name of Jesus;

3. I declare that I am led by the Spirit in my daily life in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Chro. 26, Ezek. 43, John 19:17-42
*MORNING TEA ☕*

*FRIDAY 27 NOVEMBER 2020 ?*

*GO FURTHER, DREAM BIGGER⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE ?*  
I can do all things through *CHRIST* who strengthens me. 
_*(Philippians 4:13, NKJV)*_

_*Philippians 4:13 KJV*_
I can do all things through *CHRIST* which strengtheneth me.

*TODAY’S WORD ?*
Today, I want to remind you of what GOD says about you. No matter what’s happening in your life, remember that you are not limited by your resources, your family or your background. Almighty GOD has anointed, equipped and empowered you. He has given you creativity, ideas, inventions, skills and talents. Don’t you dare settle for a mediocre life! 

Today, I call forth the seeds of greatness inside you. Today, I declare that your best days are ahead, that you are blessed with success, with supernatural strength, with promotion, and with divine protection. I declare that you can do all things through *CHRIST*. I declare that before anyone could put a curse on you, GOD put a blessing on you. And no matter what they’ve said about you, no matter how they’ve tried to make you feel, the blessing always overrides the curse. Walk and live in that blessing by following His commands and staying fully committed to Him in everything you do!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY ??* 
Father, thank You for blessing me and calling me according to Your purposes. I receive Your Word which is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I will hide Your truth in my heart that I might not sin against You in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM