The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 26th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER.

JUSTIFIED FREELY BY HIS GRACE

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus (Romans 3:24).

In John 15:25, Jesus said, “But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause. ” The expression, “without a cause” is “dōrean” (Greek), meaning freely, needlessly, for nothing, or in vain. In other words, Jesus did nothing wrong to warrant their hatred. Even though His expression of love towards them was unparralled, they hated Him still.

But then, as indicated in our opening scripture, God, in His infinite love, decided to respond in line with His own character by justifying man freely by His grace. The word, “freely” is the same Greek word, “dōrean.” He’s letting us know that just as Jesus didn’t do anything to deserve the world’s hatred, you didn’t have to do anything to be justified by God.

To be justified is to be declared not guilty; it’s to be acquitted, declared righteous. Hallelujah! And it happened without you having to do anything to qualify for it; it was without a cause, but by the faith of Jesus Christ: “Therefore being justified by faith...” (Romans 5:1).

It’s not about your works or self-righteous acts. The Bible says, ”For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast” (Ephesians 2:8-9). Oh, how glorious to know that all that’s necessary is to submit to God’s righteousness! 

Now, you can reign in life: “For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ)” (Romans 5:17). Blessed be God!

CONFESSION

I’ve been justified freely by His grace! And not only am I justified to walk before God, I’m a new creation! I have no sense of defeat or consciousness of poverty, sickness, disease, sin and anything associated with the devil. Christ is my righteousness, my sanctification, my redemption. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 3:24-28; Romans 11:6

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Peter 5 & Ezekiel 35-36

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 2:1-12 & Hosea 5-6

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my days are full of joy, grace, pleasure, beauty, and glory. I’m from the government of heaven, I was born right in God’s presence, where there’s fullness of joy, and I dwell with Christ at His right hand; where there’s an endless pleasure. 

I am rightly positioned by the Spirit and the word. Daily, as I consciously meditate and make God’s Word the contemplation of my spirit, my mind is inundated with possibility thoughts, pictures, and ideas; I see glory, excellence, success, victory, and abundance only. Hallelujah!

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places for I have a goodly heritage. Hallelujah! I’m invigorated with divine might and ability in my spirit for the supernatural.

Weakness has no room in me; for my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, and the joy of the Lord is my strength! 

I am powered to do the impossible because greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. I grow stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and I flourish like the palm tree! 

I am productive and my influence is spreading everywhere. I increase on all sides by the power of the Spirit, and of my increase, progress, and prosperity, there’s no end! I’ve been chosen and ordained by God to be productive in all aspects of my life! 

The circumstances of life bows before me because I function on God’s terms and reason with the mind of Christ. My outlook on life is from the perspective of the Word who gives me wisdom and the mind-set of the righteous. 

I am a champion and a victor forever! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[Image: FB_IMG_1603658442441.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020

THEME: CHOOSE YOUR KING WISELY.

MEMORISE:

Woe to thee, O land, when thy king is a child, and thy princes eat in the morning! Ecclesiastes 10:16

READ: Ecclesiastes 10:16-18

16 Woe to thee, O land, when thy king is a child, and thy princes eat in the morning!

17 Blessed art thou, O land, when thy king is the son of nobles, and thy princes eat in due season, for strength, and not for drunkenness!

18 By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through.

As seen in our memory verse today, if the King of a territory is a child, the whole land suffers the woe. In other words, you must choose your own leaders very carefully. Whenever you have the opportunity to elect a leader in your country or an association you belong to, learn to put sentiments aside and elect a mature and responsible person with a credible track record.

Any single lady that has more than one suitor has a decision to make. She could choose based on looks, money or God’s will. If she chooses based on money and looks alone, she will face the music when the time comes. However, if she chooses God will, then she is on the path towards having a great marriage and a wonderful family.

Beloved sister, marriage is a lifetime commitment; imagine how terrible it would be to have an immature king for the rest of your life. Older women who married immature men must have ignored the red flag they saw during courtship. Are you also ignoring the signs of immaturity and irresponsible in that man courting you? Proverbs 6:10-11 says:
“ Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:  So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.”

Run when you meet a man who is always sleeping when he should be working, or playing when he should be studying.

Before you decide on a local church to attend, watch the Pastor’s attitude closely. A Pastor could be anointed but immature. These ones could be linked to babies handling guns; so much power in immature hands. Elisha was like that when he first received the anointing in 2 Kings 2:23-24. Forty-two children lost their lives in a single day because he became angry when they began to call him names.  After that day, Elisha learnt to control his temper. An immature leader whether spiritual or in the secular world is dangerous. Choose your leaders wisely.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please give me the gift of discernment so I may please You with my choices.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  1 Thessalonians 1-5
2 Thessalonians 1-3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*Seeds ?????Of Destiny* 

_26 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: KEY THOUGHTS ON PRIDE* 

?️Pride makes a man to take the place of God in his own life. It makes people to claim they don’t need God. Pride is the worship of self. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Isaiah 14:13-14.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Pride makes a man to take the place of God in his own life.

In our previous study, we saw how Lucifer, who was an arch-angel in heaven, was dethroned and became satan because of pride. God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble (James 4:6). 

*Today, I will like you to take note of the following key thoughts on pride:* 

*1. Pride makes a person to become a god to himself (Acts 12:20-24)* 

Pride makes a man to take the place of God in his own life. It makes people to claim they don’t need God. Pride is the worship of self. There are people who think they are beautiful, and so they worship their beauty. There are those who worship their certificates. Those who think they are intelligent worship their intelligence. Pride is the worship of self.

*2. Pride makes a man’s life to revolve around himself* 

Pride makes everything to revolve around a person. (Isaiah 14:13-14). Anyone you talk with whose vocabulary is full of “I” and “me” and always says things like: “I did this, I just bought this, I just moved to so and so kind of house, I just got”, is manifesting pride, and it is a challenge.

And when a man’s life revolves around himself, he becomes empty of people. 

*3. Pride makes a person too arrogant to be instructed (Daniel 4:27-33).* 

A proud man is too arrogant to learn anything. He does not learn anything because he is too arrogant to be instructed. And his arrogance gives rise to his ignorance. So, he has no future.

Beloved, my counsel is, don’t allow your life to be limited by pride.

*Remember this* ?: Pride makes a man to take the place of God in his own life. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind not to exist in pride* .

*2. Ask God to deal with every trace of pride and arrogance in your life* .

*3. Make the decision to embrace the lifestyle of humility* .

*PRAYER* ??: Deliver me LORD from the lifestyle of arrogance in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 5).* 

*QUOTE* : Yes, it was pride that made satan fall from heaven. He was not satisfied with being the leader of angels. He wanted to be admitted into the Godhead. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 2 Corinthians 4-6* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The flamingo can only eat when its head is upside down.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace to walk in victory over pride be released for you in Jesus’ Name.

Good Morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM