The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 25TH NOVEMBER.

THE KNOWLEDGE OF WHO YOU ARE

An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered (Proverbs 11:9).

Imagine that you carried and were playing with your neighbour’s one or two-year-old child and he suddenly inflicts a bite on your hand. You see the bite wound but shrug it off as nothing, because he’s only a child.

Then while walking away, someone walks up to you and says, “I saw that child bite you; but did you know the child is HIV positive?”

Suddenly, your demeanour changes; you start speaking in tongues and making confessions. In your mind, you think you’re putting your faith to work, whereas you’re actually demonstrating a lack of understanding of who you are in Christ. God doesn’t want you at that level.

If you have the knowledge of God and recognise what you have inside you, and who you are in Christ, you’ll remain unmoved, in spite of the new information about the child. This was what the Apostle Paul knew that made him so different. In Acts 28:3-6, the serpent that bit Paul was a venomous one, and those who were around him were expecting him to swell and die right there. But they were baffled to see Paul unharmed. He didn’t even pay attention to it; the Bible says he shook it into the fire and went on discussing the Gospel. Hallelujah!

Someone may say, “Oh, if only I have the kind of faith that Paul had!” No, it wasn’t faith that Paul demonstrated; it was the knowledge of God at work. He had the knowledge of who Jesus said the Christian is. In Mark 16:17-18, Jesus said, “And these signs shall follow them that believe...if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them....” If any poisonous substance ever finds its way into your system—whether by accident or by intent— it’ll have no effect on you.

What you need is the accurate and adequate knowledge of God’s Word; this is what puts you over in life. Many don’t have a faith problem, for every one of us has faith (Romans 12:3). The issue is their lack of understanding of who they are and what belongs to them in Christ. The knowledge of God’s Word gives you an undeniable conviction of the transcendent life of victory and dominion. This is why you’ve got to study and meditate on the Word every day.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the impact of your Word in my life. As I study and meditate on the Word today, not only do I discover my inheritance in Christ, I also receive the faith to relate with, and enjoy all that you’ve made available to me in Christ. I reign in life through your Word, winning, excelling and prevailing over the challenges of life through the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Hosea 4:6; Acts 20:32; 2 Peter 1:2

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Peter 4 & Ezekiel 33-34

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 1:1-20 & Hosea 3-4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Holy Spirit lives in the quarters of my heart; He is the fire and power of my life. His light blazes intensely in my heart, making the Father’s presence real to me, His passion aglow, and His purity aflame in my spirit. 

Every good and perfect gift is from my Father; and by the Holy Spirit, my spiritual eyes are continually opened to recognize those resources, gifts,
and talents the Father has placed at my disposal, so I could be a solution provider, both in my life and in the life of God’s people.

I am life-conscious; life works in me! Every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood is inundated with divine energy! 

I will never be defeated because God is at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. I am alive unto God; for greater is He that is in me than
he that is in the world. Hallelujah! 

Grace and peace are multiplied in my life. That grace working in me is the power of promotion, unending success, and an extraordinary life of excellence, victory, and dominion.

I take advantage of it now and always. I refuse anything and everything that is inconsistent with the Father’s perfect will for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: WEDNESDAY 25TH NOVEMBER, 2020.

THEME: LOOKING FOR GREENER PASTURES?

MEMORISE:
“And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of:”
Genesis 26:2

READ:
Genesis 26:1-4, 

Genesis 26:12-17 (KJV)

GENESIS 26:1-4

1. And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar.

2. And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of;

3. Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;

4. And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

GENESIS 26:12-17

12. Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold; and the LORD blessed him.

13. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great;

14. For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants; and the Philistines envied him.

15. For all the wells which his father’s servants had digged in the days of Abraham his father, the Philistines had stopped them, and filled them with earth.

16. And Abimelech said unto Isaac, Go from us; for thou art much mightier than we.

17. And Isaac departed thence, and pitched his tent in the valley of Gerar, and dwelt there.

It is no longer news that every day, lots of people flock out of developing countries in search of greener pastures in developed nations. 

It is saddening when we hear of those who are so desperate that they go abroad through boats that are death traps or by walking through deserts and terrible weather conditions.

Thousands have died and many others have been kidnapped and used as sex slaves because they were so desperate to leave their country in search of greener pastures. 

The principles of success are as effective in your nation as they are in the developed world, and as a Christian, you have a greater advantage in the word of God and the presence of His Holy Spirit in you.

Now, I am not saying you cannot achieve greatness anywhere aside from your home country, after all, Daniel and Joseph succeeded tremendously in Babylon and Egypt respectively.

However, if you cross the borders without an instruction from God, you may just be leaving Gods plans for you behind.

You are to ask God where you ought to be per time and His direction will keep you on the right path. 

You may say “Oh, but the situation in my country is not favourable at all”; well, Isaac was in such a situation too in Genesis 26, but God told him to stay in that same land in spite of the famine and he eventually prospered so much that he became the envy of the nation.

God told him in Genesis 26:3:

“Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee;” 

This is all that you should be after: the presence of God with you. It is that same presence that made Joseph succeed, according to Genesis 39:1-2: 

“And the LORD was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.
And his master saw that the LORD was with him, and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand.”

Seek God’s face to know His will for your life. 

His presence will be with you as you obey Him and the works of your hands will prosper greatly in the mighty name of Jesus.

KEY POINT:
Only go where God has instructed you to go.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Acts 17:1-18:18

HYMN 19: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS.

1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus name.

CHORUS:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

CHORUS:

3. His oath, His covenant, and blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

CHORUS:

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.

CHORUS:
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_25 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ Pastor Paul Enenche 

*TOPIC: DETHRONED BY PRIDE* 

?️Pride is a destroyer of life and destiny. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Proverbs 16:18.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Lucifer became satan because of pride. His destiny equals eternity in hell.

Pride has been confirmed to be a deadly enemy of destiny. Pride is a destroyer of life and destiny. It destroyed the destiny of Queen Vashti. On that fateful day, her husband, King Ahasuerus told her to come out so he could show her beauty to the people and the princes but she refused out of pride.  Consequently, she was dethroned as queen (Esther 1:1-21). 

What made Absalom die before his time? It was his pride! (2 Samuel 18:1-14).

What about lucifer? It was the same pride that dethroned him from heaven (Isaiah 14:12-15). 

Lucifer was the anointed cherub who lived in heaven. Musical instruments were wired inside his body. The flapping of his wings was music. He was the most beautiful creature of all the celestial beings outside of God Himself, but pride entered his head and he was dethroned (Ezekiel 28:17). Lucifer became satan because of pride. His destiny equals eternity in hell. 

Pride also humiliated Nebuchadnezzar. God made him to eat grass for seven years so he could acknowledge who really owned Babylon. When he returned, he said, “… and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.”(Daniel 4:37). He was talking from a practical experience. 

It was pride that killed Herod. It happened on the day he spoke and the people said that his voice was the voice of God. He refused to give the glory to God and an angel smote him (Acts 12:21-24). 

Beloved, don’t let pride kill you. Don’t let pride ruin your destiny; walk in humility. 

*Remember this* ?: Lucifer became satan because of pride. His destiny equals eternity in hell.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Do not allow pride to ruin your life and destiny* .

*2. Live in humility always* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I repent from every form of pride and arrogance in my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 5).* 

*QUOTE* : Pride is satan manifested and there is nothing God hates like satan manifested. God had cast him from heaven as a result of pride. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 2 Corinthians 1-3* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Israel is the largest immigrant-absorbing country in the world, in proportion to its population size. With people from more than 100 countries from five continents, Israel’s culture is extremely varied.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: You shall not be ruined by pride in Jesus’ Name 

Good Morning ??
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 25 NOVEMBER 2020?*

*GO SERVE⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
"For even the *Son of Man* did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." 
_*(Mark 10:45, NIV*)_

_*Mark 10:45 KJV*_
For even the *Son of man* came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
The best way to ease stress in your life is to get your mind off the pressures by reaching out to help somebody else. Sow good seeds in someone else's life with a kind word or a helping hand and you will begin to reap a harvest of blessing. God asks you to give, but He doesn't do it to stress you out or frustrate you. He does it to give you wonderful opportunities. GOD is trying to help you plant your seeds, so that you can reap the harvest of your labors and your work. When you serve others, you’ll feel a satisfaction, peace, a joy, a strength, and a fulfillment that only GOD can give. 

Strength, joy, energy, peace, and healing come to those who serve. If you're faithful to do your part, He will be faithful to do His part. Don't let the enemy deceive you into thinking that you can't sow seeds of blessing in someone else's life. Get that seed into the ground so it can grow into a harvest of blessing and victory!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
GOD, thank You for the opportunities You give me to reap a harvest. Make me alert today to those who need encouragement and help. In *JESUS*' Name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM