The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 23RD NOVEMBER

BE MINDFUL OF THE SCHEDULE OF OTHERS

See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil (Ephesians 5:15-16).

Did you ever meet someone who had no regard for your time? I’m sure you didn’t enjoy it. Now, if you didn’t enjoy it, then you ought to always regard the time and schedule of others in your dealings with people. If you could take the time to plan your day and prioritize your activities, you ought to expect that those you meet would have done the same.

Don’t shift or postpone appointments haphazardly; it could mess things up for someone else. There’re certain things in life that aren’t in unending supply; they’re limited; one of them is time.

There’s joy and fulfilment you get when you respond to people promptly and see the look of gratitude on their faces for saving their time. When people meet you, they ought to be glad they did; they ought to leave you happier, and one sure way of ensuring this is by valuing their precious time.

If you were to schedule an appointment at work, for example, try as much as possible not to make open-ended appointments. It’s better to say, “See me at 5.15pm” and be ready at that time, than to say, “See me between 5 and 5.30pm,” and keep the person guessing when exactly to show up. 

And if for any reason, you know you wouldn’t be ready at the time you planned, reach out ahead of the agreed time to cancel or reschedule, tendering your apologies.

Do your best not to destabilize other people’s day. Of course, there’s the flip side to this; you could be the one who’s supposed to see someone, but you’ve fixed the same time to see five other people across the city! 

You’re definitely going to keep at least one or more of them waiting for you, and that’s not okay. Even as the boss in the office, be sensitive to the schedules of your subordinates. Successful people are time-conscious.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your wisdom at work in me, causing me to use time wisely and prioritize my activities for today. The Holy Spirit guides me to be productive and effective in everything I do today, to significantly make progress, advance the work of the Kingdom, and improve my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ecclesiastes 3:1; Psalm 90:12

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Peter 1:22-2:1-25 & Ezekiel 29-30

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Jude 1:1-11 & Daniel 11-12

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for teaching, equipping, strengthening, and training me in righteousness to live in victory and dominion over the elements of this world.

Daily, as I meditate on the Word, the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to know Your will and purpose and to walk accordingly.

Grace and peace are multiplied to me today, through the knowledge of Your Word. I live in, and by, the truth of Your Word; thereby, setting myself up for an eternal journey of glory, success, victory, and prosperity. 

Your Word produces in me the fruit of what it talks about; causing the circumstances of my life to align with Your will, purpose, and destiny for me. 

Thank you, Lord, for the impartation of eternal life into my spirit; Your glory fills my heart, and it’s revealed through me always, and in every place. I am not ordinary; I am a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. 

I have no consciousness of need because You’ve granted me all that pertain to life and godliness. By faith, and with joy, I draw from the wells of salvation, having all sufficiency in all things, and abounding in every good work. 

I prosper in all things and at all times, bearing fruits unto righteousness. Hallelujah! I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water, always in blossom, and making progress with giant strides, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you

[Image: FB_IMG_1603658442441.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 23RD NOVEMBER 2020

THEME: LEARN FROM THE FALL OF SAMSON I.

MEMORISE:

Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. 1 Corinthians 10:12

READ: 1 Corinthians 10:1-13

1Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.

7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.

8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.

9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.

11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Samson judged Israel for twenty years. He was an unusual child with wonderful parents (Judges 13:2-3). He was brought up as a Nazarite (Number 6:1-22, Judges 13:7), and this meant he had to lead a life of consecration unto the Lord. He was also a man of prayer (Judges 15:18 and 16:28), but he failed so terribly because he had not learned to bring his body under subjection like Paul did (1 Corinthians 9:27). Samson’s story is a strong warning to every Christian never to toy with sin. Imagine a judge of Israel lying in Delilah’s lap.

Samson started sinking into sin little by little. First, he fell in love with a strange woman (Judges 14:1-2), then disobeyed his parents when they told him he couldn’t marry her (Judges 14:3). Later on, he slept with a prostitute (Judges 16:1) before he finally landed in Delilah’s lap. Samuel did not worry because his supernatural strength remained even while he was committing sin. In fact, one day, he lifted the gates of the city and took them up a mountain just after sleeping with a prostitute (Judges 16:3). He did not see a need for caution because despite his misdeeds, the anointing appeared to still be on him. Little did he know that the devil was luring him to a place of no return. Samson, eventually landed in Delilah’s lap where he was afflicted and overpowered. While with Delilah, there were several warning signs but he had gotten so deep into sin that he could not stop. The devil lured Samson with seemingly harmless sins until he lost his strength, sight and purpose in life. Ezekiel 18:20 says:
 “The soul that sinneth, it shall die...”

Learn from Samson’s life. Those seemingly harmless sins you are committing and getting away with are simply baits from the devil to encourage you to go deeper. The devil is not stupid; he has planned a big downfall along the line. You must stop those sins now before it becomes too difficult to do so. Everything was okay for Samson years into when he started to fall, but in one night, he hit rock bottom. Learn from Samson and make amends while you have the chance.

KEY POINT:

Don’t be deceived; no sin is harmless. Every sin that goes unpunished is just an enticement towards damnation.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Galatians 1-3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 8: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS.

1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

o Refrain:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb!
*Seeds ??????Of Destiny* 

_23 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE CONCEPTION OF VISION* 

?️To live a productive life on earth, one must live a life of vision. Vision is an indisputable key to the fulfilment of destiny. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. Habakkuk 2:1-2.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Don’t wake up in the morning not knowing what to do until the day is over.

Vision is a very powerful force for life and destiny. Vision is very critical to the productivity of life and the fulfilment of destiny. To live a productive life on earth, one must live a life of vision. Vision is an indisputable key to the fulfilment of destiny. 

Now, the question is, how is vision conceived? I shall give you three counsels on the matter of vision conception.

*1. Ask God to fill your heart with the reasons for your existence (Acts 9:6).* 

At the place of prayer, ask God: Lord, why am I alive? What do you want me to do with my life? Fill my heart oh God with the reason for my existence in the earth. Deliver me Lord from every trace of idleness. What can I do with my life now?

When you ask God, He will fill your life with the reason for your existence.

*2. Live with a sense of purpose daily (Ephesians 5:15).* 

Don’t wake up in the morning not knowing what to do until the day is over. Some people don’t know what to do or achieve until a week or a month is over. Don’t live such a life. Itemize what can be done to move your life forward spiritually and otherwise.

*3. Disconnect from visionless people (2 Cor. 6:14).* 

There are many people who are going nowhere and they want people who will go with them. Disconnect from such visionless people. Love everyone but don’t hand your life over to anyone who is going nowhere in particular in life.

My counsel, make up your mind to conceive a viable vision for living.

*Remember this* ?: Don’t wake up in the morning not knowing what to do until the day is over.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Ask God to fill your heart with the reason for your existence* .

*2. Live with a sense of purpose daily* .

*3. Disconnect from visionless people* . 

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, fill my heart with the reason for existence. I live with a sense of purpose daily as I disconnect from visionless people, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 5).* 

*QUOTE* : A vision is what is ahead of you that keeps you going. It is what keeps you from being depressed and discouraged. It is what keeps you from giving up. Culled from “15 Kingdom Strategies For Survival” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 1 Corinthians 11-13* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaw, push your thumb into its eyeballs-it will let you go instantly.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: You shall not live a wasted life in Jesus’ Name.

Good Morning ??
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 23 NOVEMBER 2020?*

*BE MERCIFUL⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Joseph said to them, "Don't be afraid. Am I in the place of GOD?...don't be afraid. I will provide for you and your children." And he reassured them and spoke kindly to them.
_*(Genesis 50:19-21, NIV)*_

_*Genesis 50:19-21 KJV*_
[19] And Joseph said unto them, Fear not: for am I in the place of GOD?...
[21] Now therefore fear ye not: I will nourish you, and your little ones. And he comforted them, and spake kindly unto them.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Joseph's brother stood before him. This could have been his moment of revenge for them selling him into slavery and for the long years of his suffering in prison. Their lives were in his hands. But notice that Joseph is going to nourish and care for the ones who did him wrong. He had learned to let GOD be his vindicator, to forgive and show kindness to those who wronged him, and that GOD won't promote us if we're being vengeful.

It's easy to hold on to the hurt, to be vindictive and try to pay back people who have hurt us. One test we have to pass is not just to forgive people, but to be good to those who have not been good to us. *JESUS* said, "Love your enemies, do good to them...Then your reward will be great." That's GOD seeing if you're ready to be promoted. When GOD can trust you to handle favor, influence, and power without using it to be vindictive, He can take you to new levels.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
"Father, thank You for showing me Your mercy, Your kindness, and Your goodness over and over when I didn't begin to deserve it. Help me to have a heart that is free from being vindictive. Help me to forgive and do good to those who have done wrong. In *JESUS*' Name, Amen."
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2020

*TOPIC: ACHIEVING GOOD SUCCESS*

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shall meditate therein day and night… And thou shall have good success.” Joshua 1:8

*MESSAGE*
Every individual who goes into the labour market has the mind to succeed in business. So does each student in their academic pursuit. At the end of the day, however, not every worker or every student succeeds the same way.

In our text for today, we are made to understand that one of the ways we become truly successful is by constant meditation on God’s Word. The Lord said to Joshua, “thou shall meditate therein day and night that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein, and then shalt thou may your way prosperous and thou shall have good success”. (Joshua 1:8)

Notice that God did not say He will give Joshua good success; He said that holding unto His word will make Joshua follow the path that leads to good success. Just like a child who listens to his father’s wise instruction never gets into trouble, those who continually fellowship in the word of God will never fail in life. 

Psalm 1:1-3 tells us that when we delight in God’s word day and night, we will be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, ever productive. May that be our portion in Jesus’ name.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  If you are not following a Bible Reading plan, it is recommended that you do so. As you read the Word of God daily, also take some time to meditate on what you read.

*SCRIPTURES*
3 John:2; Psalm 1:3; 2Timothy 2:15

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, cause me to delight in Your Word so I can be like a tree that always prospers (Psalm 1:2-3)

2. Pray for more revelation to understand God’s Word when you read it.

3. Pray for God to give us more godly men who will give right counsel to the church and the government.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Chro. 20, Ezek. 39, John 16:16-33

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM