The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 22ND NOVEMBER.

YOU’RE IN THE LIGHT

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: (1 Peter 2:9).

The underlined portion of the verse above lets you know your present location; you’ve been brought out of darkness into God’s marvellous light. That light is the light of life that shows you the path of righteousness, life and dominion.

It’s like what the Lord did for the children of Israel in the Old Testament; He brought them out of Egypt, which represented darkness, into the Promised Land, which symbolizes light!

Darkness represents sin, death, evil and all the negatives of life. You’ve been brought out of sin, sickness, disease, depression, poverty and frustrations, into God’s Kingdom of light. This isn’t something the Lord will do for you as you grow in Christ; He’s already done it.

Colossians 1:12-13 says, “Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.”

When you made Jesus Lord of your life, you were translated into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son; it’s a spiritual kingdom of light, where you reign in life by grace through righteousness. You’re not subject to the darkness and failing systems and structures of this world. 

You’ve been brought into the supernatural life of glory where you shine evermore. No wonder He said in Isaiah 60:1, “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.”

PRAYER

I thank you, dear Lord, for bringing me out of darkness into the Kingdom of your dear Son, where I reign by grace through righteousness, and enjoy the glorious liberty of the sons of God. You’re the light of my life by which I navigate my way excellently in victory, dominion and success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 1:4-9; Proverbs 4:18; Isaiah 60:1-3

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Peter 1:1-21 & Ezekiel 27-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
3 John & Daniel 9-10

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God’s Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. I am led and guided by the Word in all things and at all times.

My spirit is programmed for excellence and greatness, and as I stay on the Word, my life is regulated accordingly. I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. 

Thus, I can discern and walk in God’s perfect will at all times. I am not ordinary; for God has granted me the authority to heal the sick, raise the dead, forgive sins and turn men’s hearts to righteousness.

I function in the authority of Jesus, for as He is the effulgence of God’s glory, dispenser of His mercies, goodness and grace, so am I in this world! I am up and alive; my life is the fulfilment of the destiny that the Father had ordained for me.

Everything about my life is infused with divinity and speaks of glory. Eternal life, love, health, peace, joy, righteousness, prosperity; are my present hour possession.

I am eternally victorious in Christ. I have power over crises; I am prospering exceedingly, manifesting the righteousness and dominion of Christ everywhere. 

I live above, and far beyond the distracting elements of this world, because I live in Christ! Blessed be God!

God bless you
[Image: FB_IMG_1603658442441.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SUNDAY 22ND NOVEMBER, 2020.

THEME: GOD’S DIRECTION: HOW SENSIBLE?

MEMORISE:
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.”
Isaiah 55:8

READ: Judges 7:1-15 (KJV)

1. Then Jerubbaal, who is Gideon, and all the people that were with him, rose up early, and pitched beside the well of Harod; so that the host of the Midianites were on the north side of them, by the hill of Moreh, in the valley.

2. And the LORD said unto Gideon, The people that are with thee are too many for me to give the Midianites into their hands, lest Israel vaunt themselves against me, saying, Mine own hand hath saved me.

3. Now therefore go to, proclaim in the ears of the people, saying, Whosoever is fearful and afraid, let him return and depart early from mount Gilead. And there returned of the people twenty and two thousand; and there remained ten thousand.

4. And the LORD said unto Gideon, The people are yet too many; bring them down unto the water, and I will try them for thee there; and it shall be, that of whom I say unto thee, This shall go with thee, the same shall go with thee; and of whomsoever I say unto thee, This shall not go with thee, the same shall not go.

5. So he brought down the people unto the water; and the LORD said unto Gideon, Every one that lappeth of the water with his tongue, as a dog lappeth, him shalt thou set by himself; likewise every one that boweth down upon his knees to drink.

6. And the number of them that lapped, putting their hand to their mouth, were three hundred men; but all the rest of the people bowed down upon their knees to drink water.

7. And the LORD said unto Gideon, By the three hundred men that lapped will I save you, and deliver the Midianites into thine hand; and let all the other people go every man unto his place.

8. So the people took victuals in their hand, and their trumpets; and he sent all the rest of Israel every man unto his tent, and retained those three hundred men; and the host of Midian was beneath him in the valley.

9. And it came to pass the same night, that the LORD said unto him, Arise, get thee down unto the host; for I have delivered it into thine hand.

10. But if thou fear to go down, go thou with Phurah thy servant down to the host;

11. And thou shalt hear what they say; and afterward shall thine hands be strengthened to go down unto the host. Then went he down with Phurah his servant unto the outside of the armed men that were in the host.

12. And the Midianites and the Amalekites and all the children of the east lay along in the valley like grasshoppers for multitude; and their camels were without number, as the sand by the sea side for multitude.

13. And when Gideon was come, behold, there was a man that told a dream unto his fellow, and said, Behold, I dreamed a dream, and, lo, a cake of barley bread tumbled into the host of Midian, and came unto a tent, and smote it that it fell, and overturned it, that the tent lay along.

14. And his fellow answered and said, This is nothing else save the sword of Gideon the son of Joash, a man of Israel; for into his hand hath God delivered Midian, and all the host.

15. And it was so, when Gideon heard the telling of the dream, and the interpretation thereof, that he worshipped, and returned into the host of Israel, and said, Arise; for the LORD hath delivered into your hand the host of Midian.

God’s directions may not always make sense to us, because as humans, we are too short- sighted to see what He does and too dull to think as He (Isaiah 55:8-9). 

Gideon experienced the seeming illogicality of Gods directions firsthand. He thought he had been mistaken for someone else when the angel of God called him a man of valour.

Gideon was cowardly but God had decided to use him to lead His people to victory over their enemy.

Even when Gideon eventually accepted to lead the Israelites in battle, God still went ahead to prune his army of thirty-two thousand soldiers down to just three hundred! Three hundred men against an army!

Although it looked like an impossible mission, at the end of the day, Gideon was victorious. 

No matter how unreasonable an instruction from God may be, as long as it is from Him, it will surely end in victory. Isaiah 30:21 says: 

“And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.”

We were preparing for a crusade in Benin many years ago. Everything had been set when I thought to talk to God about it. He told me we should go to Ede instead. We had just concluded a crusade in Ilesha (very close to Ede), and so I felt that anyone who wanted to come from Ede should have been at that crusade. However, since I have learnt never to disobey God, I told my people “God said we are going to Ede.”

We went to Ede and when it was time for the monarch of the town to greet the people during the crusade, he said he did not have money, but offered us land in any quantity we desired. After the crusade, I called my people together and we decided to ask for fifty acres of land.

That seemed like a lot, but when I went back to ask God, He said we should ask for five hundred hectares. This did not make any sense at all because the developed part of Ede was not that large, but I asked anyway. We got the land and today, the Mission School of the RCCG as well as the Redeemers University are sited on that land.

KEY POINT:
Even if His instruction does not make sense, just trust Him and obey.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Acts 15-16

HYMN 15: IN CHRIST ALONE.

1. In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song,
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

2. In Christ alone! Who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on the cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

3. There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

4. No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life’s first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I’ll stand.
TODAY'S???️????????????SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY 

DR.PAUL ENENCHE 

22nd NOVEMBER 2020

TOPIC: ENGAGE YOUR HANDS; DO SOMETHING!

SCRIPTURE?: By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through. Ecclesiastes 10:18.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: To sit in one place doing nothing is to rust in life.

Sometime ago, I told a young man who was waiting for Government contracts, not to only wait for contracts to do but also engage his hands in doing some other things. I told him that as a family man, his wife may not wait until they pay him money for contracts before expecting him to meet the basic needs of the family. I advised him that while waiting for the contracts in millions of Naira, he should also do something in the immediate that can bring him money daily, that is, daily cash inflow. 

The young man put what I told him into practice and came back after sometime and said, “Sir, what you told me the other day is working. Money is coming regularly that I am using to achieve many things with my life”.

You see, to sit in one place doing nothing is to rust in life. Instead of sitting and waiting endlessly, develop a vision to ensure you are not stranded in life. There are many things you can do to avoid being stranded while waiting for a job. There are people who sell water and give offerings and tithes in millions of Naira.

My counsel is, engage your hand in profitable activities; keep living a productive life even while in expectation for that dream job. 

Remember this: To sit in one place doing nothing is to rust in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to sit down in one place doing nothing in expectation of a job.

2. Look for something legitimate to do with your life no matter how little.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I ask for the grace not to be idle in life. Open my eyes to see what to do with my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.  

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 5)

QUOTE: The folding of the hands to do nothing is the mark of a fool. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: 1 Corinthians 8-10

AMAZING FACT: A housefly hums in the key F.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: You shall not rust in life in Jesus’ Name.

Good morning ??
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2020

*TOPIC: THE JOY OF THE LORD*

“Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” Nehemiah 8:10

*MESSAGE*
In our text today, we come across that popular phrase which many Christians say: “The joy of the Lord is my strength.” But it will be good for us to understand the background to that statement as used in this passage.

Even though the Israelites were chosen by God, given an inheritance and rescued again and again, they suffered severe consequences for their continual rejection of God and their unfaithfulness to His covenant with them. As a result, their relationship with God was completely shattered and broken. However, in our text today, after the rebuilding of their broken walls (which is symbolic of the restoration of their relationship with God) and their return to serve God in obedience, Nehemiah said, ‘Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.’ (Nehemiah 8:10)

What we must take away from this passage is that without the joy of the Lord, we are weak. What strengthens us is simply the joy of the Lord. May that joy continue to abound in us in Jesus’ name.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Have you ever experienced this joy of the Lord? How would you describe it to someone else?

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 30:3, 11; John 17:13; John 15:11; Mark 12:30-31; Nehemiah 8:10 

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for the gift of Your joy.

2. My Lord, let Your endless joy begin to flow in my life in the name of Jesus.

3. Father, let Your joy continually flow through me to others in my life.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Chro. 14-15, Ezek. 36:16-38, John 14:15-31
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2020

*TOPIC: THE PEACE OF GOD*

“Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 4:6

*MESSAGE*
Most epistles written by Paul the Apostle began with the words "Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." We can say that peace is a state of tranquillity or quietness of spirit that transcends our circumstances. 

The term 'peace' is described in the Bible as a gift from God and is associated with His character (1 Thessalonians 5:23). Peace is not just a requirement for a good life; it is a necessity. The initial peace that comes from having our conscience wiped clean through the blood of Jesus should continue to grow as we get to know God better (Hebrews 10:22). Only Jesus can give man this everlasting peace because He is the Prince of Peace.

Every believer in God should possess the peace of God in their spirit. This will rule in their daily activities, guarding their thoughts, actions, reactions, relationships with others and their service both to God and man. Shalom.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Does the peace of God dwell in you?

*SCRIPTURES*
Philippians 4:7; Genesis 43:23; Judges 6:23; Matthew 11:28-29

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Thank You Jesus for giving me access to Your peace.

2. Father, let Your peace dwell in me continually in the mighty name of Jesus.

3. O Lord, may Your unending peace become a guard for my heart in the mighty name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Chro. 18-19, Ezek. 38, John 15:17-16:1-5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM