The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This man no dey even pick my call" Charley Boy's daughter continues dragging him as s
This man no dey even pick my call" Charley Boy's daughter continues dragging him as she reveals what she went through after she came out as gay to him

[Image: 5fb8313acc7d8.PNG]

Charly Boy's youngest daughter, Dewy Oputa has continued dragging her father after he publicly said he loves her and is proud to have a gay daughter.

Earlier today, November 20, the singer shared a photo he took with his daughter and narrated how he felt when she revealed she's a lesbian. He declared support for her and said he is "grateful for the experience of having a gay or lesbian child" (read here).

His daughter, who had called him out in 2018 when he made a similar statement, slammed him again and accused him of using her sexuality to gains "follows" (read here).

Charly Boy, aka Area Fada, responded, telling her not to be like that and assuring her of his love for her.

[Image: 5fb834044bc1a.PNG]

He then shared another post, revealing that he's available to offer emotional support to other members of the LGBTQ community whose parents are not accepting of their sexuality. 

[Image: 5fb831ac39247.PNG]

This angered Dewy and she took to Twitter to slam him in a lengthy thread.

She claimed her father doesn't pick her calls. She added that she was near homeless and penniless in 2017 after she "got kicked out of the house" because she came out as gay.

She said her father is the "father of the year" on social media but doesn't care if she's dead or alive in real life.

She also accused him of "gaslighting" and "hypocrisy".

She went on to share a screenshot of a message where her father referred to her and another child as "useless children" and said that his life would be better without them because they are not the type of children he wants.

[Image: 5fb831e799da5.PNG]

Her tweets led to Twitter users calling her father out. Some shared old photos her father took in the nude and asked how he can kick his daughter out for being gay.

However, some defended the singer and said it must be hard for any parent to be accepting of their gay child initially.

Below are Dewy's tweets and reactions to it.

[Image: 5fb83181c5a67.PNG]
[Image: 5fb8319b189d9.PNG]
[Image: 5fb831e799da5.PNG]
[Image: 5fb832b097817.PNG]
[Image: 5fb831636d081.PNG]
[Image: 5fb83322f1d82.PNG]
[Image: 5fb8333cb009c.PNG]

[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Charly Boy reacts to his daughter calling him out on social media

[Image: 5fb90d656ebb5.PNG]

Charly Boy has reacted to being called out by his daughter, Dewy Oputa.

Dewy accused her father of gaslighting and using her for clout after he went online to say he's proud to have a lesbian daughter.

She claimed he says one thing online just to be "father of the year" but offline he doesn't care if she's alive or not (read here).

Charly Boy, aka Area Fada, has now reacted.

In an Instagram post, he pointed out that being a parent is hard.

He wrote: "Any Fool can have a child and call themselves a Parent. A real Parent is someone who puts that child above their own selfish needs."

[Image: 5fb90d90cb800.PNG]

In another post, he addressed his daughter's criticisms and said it has opened his eyes and exposed him to the huge growing community of LGBTQ people in Nigeria.

He went on to advise parents who have LGBTQ children to be more understanding.

He wrote:

Quote:Urgent Info for Parents.

Hummm, ogaooo.
I swear Parenting is not an easy somethingoooo.
Na me and my Baby, Dewy dey trend these days.
Shey una see as my Princess dey tackle me

My post a few days ago, about my daughters
right to her sexuality, opened my eyes and exposed me to
the Huge growing community of LGTBQ’s in Nigeria.

Ol boy, e shock me. I can’t lie.

My People, as I wake yesterday I setup a hotline for young people who have challenges communicating with their parent/parents, who needed a listening ear. I was on the phone, from 9am till 11.45pm,
recorded over a thousand calls before I lost count. I had to shut down, my ears don full. I heard stories dat made me teary eyed, the emotional trauma the LGTBQs community is going through amongst the numerous wahala we face in dis country.

Parents must understand that sometimes their child will probably not live the life they dreamed for them and this has nothing to do with being good parents or bad parents. Our influence and nurture for our kids it’s not more than 25%, 75% of their lives is under attack by external influences, social media, peer pressure, what they pickup in school, etc etc.

We should sometimes allow our children to unfold but not without guidance and laying good values, morals, believe in self and always encouraging them to be their authentic self, as they grow.

Our children have their own hang ups you must know., weather you feel they are childish, immature or fall short of your picture of them. They've struggles too and suffer from internal turmoil—don't make them feel any worse. Imagine their internal struggle when these confusing feelings arise.

Our society is filled with hypocrisy, lesbianism/homosexuality started way before social media, predominantly in the north. Now, it in our churches, Nollywood, House of assembly, even in Aso Rock, it’s everywhere my People, and we must educate ourselves to have a better understanding of this phenomenon. 
[Image: 5fb90c4500a1f.jpg]
[Image: 5fb90c6aed6f9.jpg]

[b]Charly Boy Apologizes To His Lesbian Daughter, Princess Dewy Oputa[/b]

Charly Boy Apologizes To His Daughter For Maltreating Her Because She Is Lesbian

Charley Boy, aka Area Fada, has written an open letter to apologize to his daughter for the way he treated her after she came out as a lesbian, IgbereTV reports.

Charly Boy had shared a post last week, saying he's proud to have a lesbian daughter and he supports her completely. But his daughter, Dewy Oputa hit back, stating that her father doesn't pick her calls and she was rendered homeless after she publicized her sexuality. She accused her dad of using her to chase clout as father of the year online, while caring nothing about her in real life.

Charly Boy has now responded. He said he was amused by his daughter's public condemnation because it's the same way he and his father - former Supreme Court justice Chukwudifu Oputa - butted heads before he was able to be independent.

"Lion no fit born goat, " he added.

He asked Dewy to forgive him and promised to allow her tell her story and to respect her perspectives.

He wrote:

Quote:"My Dear Dewy,

I know the last few days may have been tough for you flowing from my Friday post
“For Parents Only” on my Instagram.

I apologize if my post rubbed you the wrong way, for this I am deeply sorry, my bad.
Forgive me.

But Honestly,
I was talking to parents trying to get them to understand that they-can only give good advice or put their children on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.

I came into parenting the way most of us did — knowing nothing but trying to learn everything, becos, who no go no fit know.
The journey of parenthood is an emotional roller-coaster, filled with happiness, sadness, worries, frustration, pride, excitement and much more. Parenting is an amazing adventure.

When people dey yab me say you dey tackle me for social media, I just dey laff.
I dey laff because Na so I tackle my papa before I collect my independence. Lion no fit born goat. Never forget that the Oputa’s are very special people, and in you I see me.

Since Saturday morning I have received thousands of phone calls from parents and young people who feel disconnected with their parents. Their testimony has been quite insightful.
I was only able to offer a listening ear and soothing words, but I feel taller because our story inspired thousands.
That’s a good thing.

My darling, I promise to allow you tell your story like I have been able to tell mine. I respect your perspectives and I understand. I brought you all up as Global Kids and not as timid village champions.

Let’s just go back to the friendship we have been working on.
I love you and no one can contest, not even you.

My Charly Girl
Princess Dewy
Daddy’s Totori"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH8DlMPpo3c/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

[Image: 12731783_5fbc032dbb439_jpeg21db875fdea39...efdbcc4884]
[Image: 12731784_5fbc048b38649_jpeg3d066f3c30fa8...3ee349d9fa]
[Image: 12731785_5fbc0469416c4_jpegcd7151e8a8ff3...3b9c8e490b]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London Edoman 0 1,015 08-23-2021, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt Edoman 0 747 08-15-2021, 07:35 PM
  Mum shot dead by her toddler as colleagues watched on Zoom call Edoman 0 714 08-13-2021, 07:38 PM
  May we never be hot water pourers in Jesus Name" - Ex-Governor Ohakim's daughter, Edoman 0 662 08-05-2021, 06:40 AM
  Couple arrested in Delta for allegedly staging daughter's kidnap to repay bank loan Edoman 0 738 08-03-2021, 03:22 PM
  Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! Edoman 0 690 07-09-2021, 12:06 AM
  Man arrested for allegedly defiling his own 2-year-old daughter and househelp Edoman 0 637 06-23-2021, 12:48 AM
  RCCG pastor, son and daughter drown inside a pool in Spain (photos) Edoman 5 2,319 06-17-2021, 02:54 PM
Last Post: ReynaLee