The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 20th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRUITS OF HIS OBEDIENCE 

20th November, 2020

Quote:Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life (Romans 5:18).

Under the Old Testament, God’s blessings for the children of Israel were preconditioned on their obedience to the Law. 

For example, God had desired that they walk as kings and priests before Him, but their obedience was a prerequisite for the blessings to take effect in their lives. In Exodus 19:5-6, He said, “Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation….”

However, they broke His laws and couldn’t enjoy the fullness of His blessings and promises. But that isn’t the case with us today in the New Testament. Colossians 1:12 says, “Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light.” We’ve been qualified to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the Kingdom of light. We’re sharers and participants in the blessings and benefits of the Kingdom-life reserved for all of God’s saints. This didn’t happen by your obedience, but by Christ’s obedience (Romans 5:19).

Jesus Christ fulfilled the Law, and then abolished it. You’re the fruit of His obedience. By His obedience, God’s gift—His blessing of righteousness was bequeathed to you. Today, it’s no use trying to “obey” the Law for God to bless you; you were born blessed with all spiritual blessings in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).

Nowhere in the New Testament are we told to “obey” to be blessed; rather, we’re called His obedient ones (1 Peter 1:14). We’re described as having “obeyed” God’s Word of truth from the heart (Romans 6:17). So your blessings, your inheritance in Christ, are the results of Christ’s redemptive work in your behalf. Hallelujah!

PRAYER:

Dear Father, I thank you for the realisation that my blessings are the results of Christ’s redemptive work, and on who I am in Him. I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ! In Christ, all your promises are fulfilled in my life, and I live in total satisfaction and fulfilment, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 3:21; 2 Peter 1:3-4

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: James 3:14-4:1-12 & Ezekiel 22-23

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 John 5:1-21 & Daniel 5-6

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

I affirm that my spirit is receptive to the Word. My mind is anointed to think excellent thoughts, thoughts that are born of the Spirit of God. Daily, I am inspired by the Word, to think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of good report. Hallelujah.  

The Word of God is building my faith strong and exposing me to the realities of the Kingdom. My faith will never fail nor stand on the wisdom of men but on the Word of God. 

I choose to walk by faith and not by sensory perceptions! With my spirit, I take a hold of my inheritance in Christ, walking in divine health, prosperity, favour, and victory. 

My life only goes in the upward and forward direction because the Father has chosen and ordained me to be productive in all aspects of my life! My mind is anointed for growth and supernatural accomplishment! 

The eyes of my spirit are enlightened to see the right opportunities and I am well positioned to eat of the good of the land. I know what to do; I know when to do what to do; and I know how to do what to do, through the guidance and light that I have received from the Holy Spirit and the Word.

I am making progress and winning every day, by the power of the Spirit which is at work in me mightily. Glory to God. Hallelujah! 

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: FRIDAY 20TH NOVEMBER, 2020

TOPIC: SHE DROVE AWAY FROM THE SCHOOL!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DEUTERONOMY 1:1-8

“I have been stagnated for 13 years after graduation without a job; each day I applied for a job, that night I would dream and see myself in either my secondary or primary school. I have been trusting in people that I knew instead of God. Until God opened my eyes to see the missing link which is to believe in Him and Him alone; so I started looking forward to the July 2019 worldwide 14-day prayer and fasting programme. On the 30th of June/1st July, I dreamt that I gave birth twice that night; and you know that marine spirits are meant to cause delay. I saw it as a strategy to discourage me from the programme, so I refused to give up! A day to the fasting programme, a terrible headache/catarrh came upon me and it lasted for 5 days. I went for an analgesic. 

To cut the long story short, God gave me deliverance during that program! For the first time, I saw myself in a dream driving out of my secondary school. I went to sow my “Story to Glory” seed in the bank and prayed for God to prove that He was not the author of confusion. 

I explained all this because there are evil arrows that distract one from his/’her glory hour, and that was to show that my glory hour was near and that they were doing everything possible to hinder it. But to the glory of God, some months after that, I got a job which I have been searching for, for 13 years! I resumed the job the same day, without an interview. Daddy Chris, more grace; more anointing in Jesus name. (From Mr. U.L.) Abuja, Nigeria (+234 9099-621-663).” Oh, thank You Lord Jesus! To You ALONE be ALL THE GLORY! Get this clear: God gave this commission, the ODM booklet, the “War Against Haman” booklet, the 14-day and the 21l-day fasting programmes, the SUNDAY EVERNING 8PM PROPHETIC RAIN as HIS DELIVERANCE TOOLS to reach the world. 

Let God use you to always advertise these events when they are to hold. And always obey every prophetic instruction even when it is not convenient! The upcoming 2021 January 21-day fast will be a great PROGRAMME TO REWARD someone for all your years of waiting. That is what the LORD told me! It Takes A Year To Prepare For The January World Anointing Night. Let God Use You! People’s Testimonies Shall Provoke Your Own. Sow Your Worid Anointing Night Seed To: Manna Miracle Mountain (JWAN) ACCESSBANK Acct No: 1424154203. or GTB Acct No: 0589903584. Name of account: MANNA OURDAILY.
Don’t miss the 2021 ODM or the next “War Against Haman - 16” booklet. Whether it is by physical meeting (if allowed by government authorities due to our size and huge crowd/COVID-19 safety regulations) or we hold it for the first time in history via LIVE BROADCAST on MANNA TV International (YouTube) or via FACEBOOK (ourdailymannaonline) or via Instagram LIVE (ourdailymanna_bishopchris), determine not to miss it or the booklets above. As we continue on breaking evil dreams in TOMORROW’S 

DEVOTIONAL, pray now to scatter STAGNATION in line with today’s scripture Verses 6-8.

For info: What'sAPP/Text  me on: +234 704 038 2800, Email: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. In line with Deuteronomy 1:6-8, I decree that ENOUGH is ENOUGH of slow progress, stagnation in my career, business, ministry or family life, in Jesus name. I am walking out of stagnation and satanic delays NOW! I shall see a testimony in Jesus name. Pay your Tithe/offering into any of the accounts above.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ROMANS 5-8

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_
*Seeds ?????Of Destiny* 

_20 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: KEY THOUGHTS ON VISION* 

?️Visionlessness equals futurelessness; where there is no vision, there can be no future. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed forever. Genesis 13:14-15

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Visionlessness equals futurelessness; where there is no vision, there can be no future. 

It is a fact that vision is a critical asset to life and destiny. That is why people perish when there is no vision (Proverbs 29:18).

*Now, it is important for you to take note of the following key thoughts on vision:* 

*1. A life of no vision is a life of no future* 

Visionlessness equals futurelessness; where there is no vision, there can be no future (Genesis 13:14-15). If a person sees nothing out of life, he gets nothing out of life. So, your future is connected to your vision.

*2. A person who lives to no purpose lives to no profit (Isa. 48:17).* 

When a person lives to no purpose, that person lives to no profit. The life that is not purposeful is profitless. Living without purpose is like going to the market without knowing what to buy. 

*3. A life of no vision is a life of no wisdom* . 

Visionless people are “wise-less” people. Visionless people are unwise people. Vision imparts wisdom, and so to be visionless is to lack wisdom. If a man knows what he wants out of life, after a short while, he would know how to get it. David was a good example. By vision, he decided that he was going to kill Goliath, and by wisdom, he shot the catapult to the open forehead of Goliath (1 kings 17:26-53). 

*My counsel is, make the choice for vision. Always put something to pursue in front of you.* 

*Remember this* ?: Visionlessness equals futurelessness; where there is no vision, there can be no future. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. By all means, refuse to live without vision.* 

*2. Put your destiny on the fast lane for fulfilment by possessing a viable vision for living* .

*3. Be willing and ready to take responsibility for the fulfilment of your vision* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I ask that You reveal to me the vision for my existence in the earth. Help me not to live a visionless life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 5).* 

*QUOTE* : A vision is what you are alive for. What are you alive for? why do you deserve to live? Culled from “15 STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 1 Corinthians 2-4* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A single elephant tooth can weigh as much as 9 pounds.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: You shall not live profitlessly in Jesus’ Name.

Good Morning ??
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2020

*TOPIC: THE JOY OF THE LORD*

“Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” Nehemiah 8:10

*MESSAGE*
In our text today, we come across that popular phrase which many Christians say: “The joy of the Lord is my strength.” But it will be good for us to understand the background to that statement as used in this passage.

Even though the Israelites were chosen by God, given an inheritance and rescued again and again, they suffered severe consequences for their continual rejection of God and their unfaithfulness to His covenant with them. As a result, their relationship with God was completely shattered and broken. However, in our text today, after the rebuilding of their broken walls (which is symbolic of the restoration of their relationship with God) and their return to serve God in obedience, Nehemiah said, ‘Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.’ (Nehemiah 8:10)

What we must take away from this passage is that without the joy of the Lord, we are weak. What strengthens us is simply the joy of the Lord. May that joy continue to abound in us in Jesus’ name.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Have you ever experienced this joy of the Lord? How would you describe it to someone else?

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 30:3, 11; John 17:13; John 15:11; Mark 12:30-31; Nehemiah 8:10 

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for the gift of Your joy.

2. My Lord, let Your endless joy begin to flow in my life in the name of Jesus.

3. Father, let Your joy continually flow through me to others in my life.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Chro. 14-15, Ezek. 36:16-38, John 14:15-31
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

FRIDAY 20TH NOVEMBER, 2020.

THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST

MEMORISE: For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Romans 1:16

READ: Acts 2:14-42
14. But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words;
15. For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
16. But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17. And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;
18. And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy;
19. And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke;
20. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come;
21. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
22. Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know;
23. Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain;
24. Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death; because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
25. For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved;
26. Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope;
27. Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
28. Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
29. Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
30. Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
31. He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
32. This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
33. Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
34. For David is not ascended into the heavens; but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
35. Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
36. Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
37. Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38. Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.
40. And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
41. Then they that gladly received his word were baptized; and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
42. And they continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 13-14

The world today is full of sorrow, pain and agony. More people are going into depression nowadays. Suicide rates have gone up, there are wars and rumours of wars, fights and even more violence.
The only people living peacefully are those who are connected with the Prince of Peace, those who have Christ living in them. When a person becomes born again, the first thing he/she experiences is peace.

Believe me, the gospel of Christ is the only way out of all the chaos in this world. If you have not yet embraced the gospel of Christ, I would advise that you do so right away so that you can begin to live a peaceful and joyful life.

If you already know Christ and you don’t share His gospel with people around you, then it is clear that you don’t love them. The Gospel of Christ is good news to the broken-hearted, joy to the depressed, strength to the weary and life to the dying (Luke 4:18). Don’t keep it to yourself, share it with the world.

Jesus wants to save, heal and deliver them, but He needs you to introduce Him. Whenever I hear about someone who committed suicide or did something terrible because they were experiencing depression, I hurt deeply within me.

I always wish I had the opportunity to share the gospel of Christ with them before the issue got out of hand. Some of them are with you in the office, your neighbourhood and there are no restrictions in your meeting with them.

Sharing the gospel of Christ goes beyond just words, it also involves your actions. It entails how you smile when you see them, asking about their wellbeing, caring for them genuinely as Christ cares for us. Don’t just preach the gospel, show love to them practically.James 2:15-16 says:

“If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?”

Are you sharing the gospel of Christ to the brokenhearted?

ACTION POINT

Share the gospel of Christ with someone this weekend.

HYMN 26: STAND UP! STAND UP FOR JESUS.

1. Stand up! stand up for Jesus,
Ye soldiers of the Cross!
Lift high His royal banner;
It must not suffer loss.
From vict’ry unto vict’ry
His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished,
And Christ is Lord indeed.

2. Stand up! stand up for Jesus,
The trumpet call obey;
Forth to the mighty conflict,
In this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serve Him
Against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger,
And strength to strength oppose.

3. Stand up! stand up for Jesus!
Stand in His strength alone;
The arm of flesh will fail you,
Ye dare not trust your own:
Put on the gospel armour,
And watching unto prayer;
Where duty calls, or danger,
Be never wanting there.

4. Stand up! stand up for Jesus!
The strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle,
The next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh,
A crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory
Shall reign eternally.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM