The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 19TH NOVEMBER.

YIELD TO HIM AND FOLLOW HIS WORD

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come (John 16:13).

Being born again, the Spirit of God lives in you, and He guides you by the Word, in the way that you should go. His Word is your sure guide in life. It’s the reason we encourage conscious study and meditation on the Word. Getting yourself acquainted with the Word is the way to know the counsel of God and walk in His will. He counsels you from within, in line with the Word.

No other personality in this life can lead you in success, victory and rest as the Holy Spirit would. His delight is to guide you to make accurate and excellent decisions, go to the right places at the right time, and do the right things at the right time, for God’s glory.

Recognise His ministry and person in your life. Talk with Him often. Listen to Him as well, for He’s always talking to your spirit. He cares about everything you do; He takes interest in the minutest detail of your life. It’s His pleasure to successfully guide you through all your endeavours from day to day.

Many have made grievous mistakes in their lives for not listening to Him and following His guidance. His counsel and guidance are always in sync with the Word. Your life will be the expression of God’s glory, beauty, wisdom and grace as you yield to Him and follow His Word. Through the Word, He guides and leads you from glory to glory.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your glory in my life. Thank you for beautifying me with your grace and filling me with your wisdom; I function excellently today, through the power of the Holy Spirit who lives in me and guides me from within, piloting me from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 16:13-15; James 1:22-25

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
James 2-3:1-13; Ezekiel 20-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 John 4:15-21 ; Daniel 3-4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that this is my year of perfection, and I am praising my way in victory! Christ is my life! In Him, I live, move, and have my being! I’m a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones!

I’m a partaker of His life, His righteousness, His glory, prosperity, health, and dominion. I win all the time and prosper in all I do because the life and nature of God are at work in me. Hallelujah! 

God’s overflowing grace is at work in me; I have become a wonder to my world. The grace of God
in my life is causing me to accomplish that which would have taken me ten years in just a year.

I am mightily helped by the Spirit of God! I’ve been called into a higher plane of life where I reign in righteousness, through Christ Jesus. 

I am thoroughly fashioned, nourished, and fortified for the supernatural and victorious life by the Word. Hallelujah!

God’s Word is like fire shut up in my bones; and as I speak it forth, I dissolve doubts and position myself in God’s place for me. 

My territory and capacity have increased! Everywhere around me is green, and I am making progress, prospering, and waxing great by the power of the Spirit! 

There’s no unfruitful in, and around me because I am connected to the true vine. The greater One has made His abode in me, and He has made me bigger, greater, and superior to inflation, insecurity, sickness, disease, and all the wiles of the devil. 

I am on top and in charge; I reign every day with the Father! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: FB_IMG_1603658442441.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 19TH NOVEMBER 2020

THEME: HEALING FOR GOD’S CHILDREN.

MEMORISE:

And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.  Exodus 15:26

READ: Psalm 103:2-3

2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Are you aware that it is possible for you, your friends and family members never to fall sick again? Yes. It is. For over forty years, the Lord has been my healer and He can be yours.

According to today’s memory verse, anyone who lives holy will become so dear to God that He will ensure they never fall ill again. Imagine being free from all pains that sickness brings, imagine never having to spend on hospital bills ever again. God says it is possible if you begin to live holy and have faith in His healing powers.

The Gospel give numerous accounts of how Jesus healed people of different infirmities and illness including blindness, deafness, leprosy, seizure and paralysis. He even raised dead people to life! Matthew 8:16 says:
“When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:”

Notice the word “all” in the above Bible verse. He has the power to heal any sickness. The only thing that can stop you from having divine health is sin. Beloved, I encourage you to run away from sin like you would from plague.

“Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.” John 5:14

Jesus’ advice to the man at the pool of Bethesda is quite instructive. We can conclude that if he had been living a holy life before, he wouldn’t have had to waste thirty-eight years of his life in pain and discomfort of sickness. It is very likely that after hearing Jesus’ warning, he would have avoided sin every way he could. However, he had already wasted thirty-eight years of his life which could not be recovered. You don’t have to waste any period of your life nursing sickness; Jesus has made you an offer: avoid sin from today and begin to live in divine health.

KEY POINT:

Sickness, more often than not is a by-product of sin.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Acts 11-12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 20: NEARER, MY GOD TO THEE.
1. Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.
o Refrain:
Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!

2. Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness be over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee.

3. There let the way appear, steps unto Heav’n;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy giv’n;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee.

4. Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee.

5. Or, if on joyful wing cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot, upward I’ll fly,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.

6. There in my Father’s home, safe and at rest,
There in my Savior’s love, perfectly blest;
Age after age to be nearer, my God, to Thee.
*Seeds????? Of Destiny* 

_19 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: “VISIONLESSNESS” – THE TRAGEDY OF OUR GENERATION.* 

?️Don’t marry a man or woman who has no vision. Do not follow anyone who is going nowhere because he is going to take you nowhere; and the two of you will end up nowhere. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. Proverbs 29:18

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: “Visionlessness” is one of the worst tragedies of our generation.

It is very important to know that the spell of visionlessness or aimlessness is a deadly enemy of destiny. That is why our anchor Scripture pointedly says that people perish in the absence of vision. Indeed, when a person does not know what to do with his life; when he does not know which direction to pour his energy, a destiny disaster is imminent.

When you ask a young man what he would like to do with his life, and he says, “Just anything”, that is very dangerous. Even though it is possible for you to do anything you find until you find what you want, it is very important for you to know specifically, what you want to do with your life. It is very important for you to know the area of life where God wants you to pour your energy. This is very important! “Visionlessness” is one of the worst tragedies of our generation. Many young men grow up without having a vision. There is nothing in particular they are pursuing in life. That is a tragedy!

Don’t marry a man or woman who has no vision. Do not follow anyone who is going nowhere because he is going to take you nowhere; and the two of you will end up nowhere. 

Beloved, connect with people of vision. Connect with people of passion. Connect with people who know what they are doing in life, people who sleep with vision and wake up with vision. 

*Remember this* ?: “Visionlessness” is one of the worst tragedies of our generation.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Refuse to live a visionless life.* 

*2. Ask God to give you a vision for living* .

*3. Pursue and fulfil your vision for living* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I ask that You reveal to me your vision for my life Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 5).* 

*QUOTE* : Where there is no vision, people die before their time. Vision is a preserver of life. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Romans 15-1 Corinthians 1* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The average fox weighs 14 pounds.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Every spell of visionlessness is broken off your life in Jesus’ Name.

Good Morning ??
*MORNING TEA☕*

*THURSDAY 19 NOVEMBER 2020?*

*DON’T BE SURPRISED⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 

Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice inasmuch as you participate in the sufferings of *CHRIST*, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. 
_*(1 Peter 4:12-13, NIV)*_

_*1 Peter 4:12-13 KJV*_
[12] Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 
[13] But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of *CHRIST’s* sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

*TODAY’S WORD?* 

If you know you are going into a challenging season, you can get prepared for it. You can make sure you are mentally ready. But what about the difficulties that we don’t see coming? The unexpected crisis that catches you off guard? Sometimes it can seem so overwhelming and devastating when your life is suddenly turned upside down. 

The Scripture says that we shouldn’t be surprised by fiery trials. That’s because the forces of darkness would not be fighting against you if they didn’t know that GOD has something amazing in your future! Sometimes those unexpected difficulties are just a sign that you’re on the right track. It’s always darkest just before the dawn appears. 

The enemy always fights the hardest when you are closest to your breakthrough. The key is to stay the course and keep fighting the good fight of faith. In the difficult times, keep your joy and keep declaring GOD’Ss Word over your future. GOD has promised that you will overcome every obstacle. You will defeat every enemy, and you will embrace the blessing and victory He has in store for you!?

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
"Father, thank You for walking with me in every season of life. Today, I cast all of my cares on You. I cast all of my difficulties, all of my questions, and all of my concerns. Thank You for working all things out for my good in *JESUS*’ name. Amen."
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2020

*TOPIC: INTRODUCING JESUS TO PEOPLE*

“I have seen and have borne witness that this is the son of God” John 1:34

*MESSAGE*
Before you become known to people of high ranking status with whom you are not related, someone has to introduce you. Likewise, before Jesus started preaching, John was already preaching in the wilderness by the river Jordan. He cried out to people to turn away from their sinful ways because the Kingdom of God is near and that the King will come soon. Those who heard John believed and were baptized by John in the river Jordan. This accorded him the name, “John the Baptist.”

As people continue to come to John the Baptist, the Jewish priests question his authority by trying to know who he was. He responded by telling them openly that he is not the Messiah but “the voice of one crying in the wilderness, saying: make straight the way of the Lord…” It was after this that John saw Jesus coming toward him for baptism and John cried out: “Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.” This is John’s testimony about Christ; what about you? Have you ever introduced Jesus to your neighbours or colleagues? Will you like to be a voice crying out for people to come to the true knowledge of God through Jesus? Arise, beloved, and start leading people to Jesus.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  As witnesses of Christ, we must always be ready to introduce Jesus to those who are yet to meet Him.

*SCRIPTURES*
John 1:29, 34; 2 Corinthians 5:19-20

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. O Lord, help me to be a true witness of Christ in this sinful world in Jesus name;

2. Father, let my voice be heard to bring sinners to come to you in Jesus name;

3. Lord, let your Spirit bring conviction to anyone I witness to, in Jesus name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Chro. 12-13, Ezek. 35:1-36:1-15, John 13:31-14:1-14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM