The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 18TH NOVEMBER

IT’S A WALK OF FAITH

For we walk by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7).

Romans 9:8 says, “...They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God....” The children of the flesh are ruled by their senses. Instead of walking by faith, they’re controlled only by that which they can physically see, hear, touch, taste, or smell. But Christianity is a walk of faith; it’s life beyond the senses.

Spiritual realities can’t be perceived with human senses. This is the reason the natural man doesn’t understand the things of the Spirit; they’re foolishness to him (1 Corinthians 2:14). Romans 9:8 lets us know that the children of the flesh—those who are senseruled—are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. The children of the promise are the children of the Word.

Paul’s climactic submission in 2 Corinthians 5:7 AMPC is quite profound: He said, “For we walk by faith [we regulate our lives and conduct ourselves by our conviction or belief respecting man’s relationship to God and divine things, with trust and holy fervour; thus we walk] not by sight or appearance” Don’t live by sight or appearance; like those who say, “Seeing is believing,” no! 

That’s contrary to faith. Recall what Jesus said to Martha in John 11:40. He said, “...if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God.” You believe to see; that’s faith.

Hebrews 11:1 (AMPC) says, “NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses].” You can’t please God until you’ve learnt to apprehend and call real, things that your physical senses can’t perceive, but are revealed in God’s Word. That’s Christianity; it’s a walk of faith.

CONFESSION

I respond to circumstances and situations only from the standpoint of faith, not according to sensory perceptions. Now and always, I live from my spirit according to God’s Word, and I’m transfigured from glory to glory. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 4:16-18; Hebrews 11:6-12

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
James 1 & Ezekiel 17-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 John 4:1-14 & Daniel 1-2

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

[/url]

[url=http://www.instagram.com/affirmation_train]I affirm that I am exalted in every area of my life. The Spirit of God has granted me spiritual insight and sets me on the right course in life. 

The keys of the kingdom have been given unto me; therefore, I walk in righteousness and dominion, having insight into mysteries and secrets of the Kingdom.

I live above the distracting influences of this earthly realm because I live in, and by the Word. Nothing is impossible with me because my life is the story and testimony of God’s grace. 

There’s nothing that I do that is void of the anointing. The anointing of God is on everything that I do. This anointing causes me to expand, spread, flourish, and advance in life. 

This is my year of perfection and I am far ahead of any competitor or distractor. Hallelujah! God has granted
me the speed of the Spirit and I experience luxuriant growth and persistent productivity in every area of my life. 

Whatever I set my heart to do, the blessing of God is on it. I have multiplied abilities, and wherever I am being checked or tested; the least they will ever find is that I am ten times better. 

I am anointed to walk on water and everywhere around me is green. Glory to God!

[Image: FB_IMG_1603658442441.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: WEDNESDAY 18TH NOVEMBER, 2020.

THEME: UNDERSTANDING THE SCRIPTURES.

MEMORISE:
“But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.”
1 John 2:27

READ:
1 Thessalonians 2:13,
2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)

1 THESSALONIANS 2:13

13. For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

2 TIMOTHY 2:15

15. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

The Bible, though written in plain English (or your native language) is still difficult for some people to understand. This is because the letters do not carry the message; it is the Spirit of God that does. 

(2 Corinthians 3:6) says: 

“Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.”

You cannot understand the Scriptures without the help of the Holy Spirit, this is why many unbelievers keep misinterpreting it with some even calling it foolishness. 

(1 Corinthians 2:14) says:

“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”

When you pick your Bible to read, first pray, asking that the Holy Spirit gives you understanding. You have to be sensitive to the Spirit also, because He could be leading you to read a particular passage from where He wants to speak to you that day.

People vary in the depth of revelations they receive from the word of God and this is because of their varying levels of infilling by the Holy Spirit.

The more of the Holy Spirit you carry, the deeper the revelations you will get from the word of God.

You must also note that the word of God is new every time you read it. Never approach any Scripture with familiarity.

Many a-times, I read passages of the Bible that I had been reading for several years and the Holy Spirit interprets it to me in a completely different light.

The reason preachers are able to come up with new messages every day despite using the same version of the Bible for centuries is simply because the word of God is never old.

I pray that God will expose the mysteries of His word to you every time you read it in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:
Ask the Holy Spirit for understanding every time you read your Bible.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Acts 9-10

HYMN 5: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS.

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.

CHORUS:
O deeper yet I pray,
And higher ev’ry day,
And wiser, blessed, Lord,
In Thy precious, holy word.

2. Deeper, deeper! blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus
And His perfect will.

CHORUS:
O deeper yet I pray,
And higher ev’ry day,

3. Deeper, deeper! tho’ it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

CHORUS:
O deeper yet I pray,
And higher ev’ry day,

4. Deeper, higher ev’ry day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

CHORUS:
O deeper yet I pray,
And higher ev’ry day,
*Seeds ?????Of Destiny* 

_18 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: HOW TO ACCESS DIVINE DIRECTION* 

?️What you don’t value, you don’t experience. You must value Divine direction before you can experience it. You must know that direction is crucial to your life.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. Psalms 32:8

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Anyone who does not do what God says is never a candidate for Divine direction.

Previously, we looked at the necessity of Divine direction. It is important to look at how to access Divine direction today.

*Now, the question is, how do you access Divine direction?* 

*1. Value Divine direction (Mat. 6:33).* 

What you don’t value, you don’t experience. You must value Divine direction before you can experience it. You must know that direction is crucial to your life. You must know that you can be safe from disaster by just one Word from God. You must know that your life and destiny can open up by just one thing that God will tell you. 

*2. Pursue Divine direction (1 Sam. 30:8).* 

Take days of fasting and praying in order to connect Divine direction. Stay up at night watching and praying for Divine direction. Ask God to speak to you in the language you can understand on issues of concern to you. Pursue Divine direction. What you don’t pursue, you can’t possess.

*3. Comply with Divine direction (Gen. 6:7).* 

Anyone who does not do what God says is never a candidate for Divine direction. Do what God has told you already, things you heard through His servants or from the Scriptures. Comply with anything you are sure is from God. Comply with existing Divine direction if you want to receive further Divine directions. 

I see Divine direction coming for you in the Name of Jesus Christ.

*Remember this* ?: Anyone who does not do what God says is never a candidate for Divine direction.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Value Divine direction.* 

*2. Pursue Divine direction* .

*3. Comply with Divine direction* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I receive the grace to value Divine direction, pursue Divine direction, and comply with Divine direction, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 5).* 

*QUOTE* : The man of God does not live for himself. He has no say in his life and Ministry. He is under the direction and control of God. This is the man that makes full proof of Ministry. Culled from “MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Romans 12-14* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Cows can sleep standing up, but they can only dream lying down.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD*? ?️: Discipline for obedience of Divine direction is released for you in Jesus’ Name

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM