The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 16th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 16TH NOVEMBER.

LIVING IN HIS REST

For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his (Hebrews 4:10).

When you study the account of creation in Genesis 1, you’ll observe God created man on the sixth day, after He had created everything else. Satisfied, He rested from all His works on the seventh day: “And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested...” (Genesis 2:2).

Man’s first day in the earth was God’s day of rest. Adam didn’t meet God working; he met Him resting. It wasn’t that God rested so that Adam could finish the rest of the work, no; God finished all the work before Adam was formed. Adam was thus born into rest.

This was God’s purpose and intent for man at the beginning. Christ is our rest. When you come into Christ, you’re free from struggles, hassles, anxieties, turmoil and hardships. No wonder we’re counselled by the Spirit, in Philippians 4:6 NKJV to “Be anxious for nothing...”; have no worries.

If you’ve found yourself toiling and stressed out, despite being born again, it’s time for a change. First, cultivate a new mindset and realise that God made you for His pleasure; He created you to be pleased and happy about you and for your life to glorify Him. Then, you say, “I refuse the hard life and embrace the life of peace, abundance, joy and success in Christ. I’ve been given all things richly to enjoy; I don’t lack anything, because ALL things are mine.”

Your life in Christ is one of immeasurable grace, glory, dominion, joy and righteousness; it’s an extraordinary life of glory from a position of rest. So, keep dominating and subduing your world from a position of rest.

CONFESSION

Blessed be God! He’s given me an extraordinary life of righteousness, and I walk in victory and dominion, from a position of rest. His grace is sufficient for me, and in all things, I fulfil my destiny gloriously without stress, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 4:3; Matthew 6:25-26

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 12:14-29; Ezekiel 13-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 John 3:1-12 ; Ezekiel 47

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the enlightenment of the Scriptures; a I am informed with accurate and precise knowledge of the Word, which enables me to pray the right way. 

I declare that the nations of the world are coming to the knowledge of the glorious Gospel of Christ, delivering men from the power of darkness into their glorious inheritance in Christ.

I am in God’s place for my life. I walk day after day by the light of God’s Word. I am not moved by the natural circumstances that exist in the world. God’s Word is the light by which I operate in my job, finances, family, and everything that concerns me. 

I am aware of God’s bountiful provisions for me, and I am enjoying them because i see by the greater light of His Word. 

I acknowledge the Holy Spirit as my helper, and the one I need to be an absolute success in life. Thank You for Your ability, strength, and wisdom mightily at work in me. Health, victory, strength, prosperity, and success are mine now and always, as You work in me, both to will, and to do of Your good pleasure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you

[Image: FB_IMG_1603658442441.jpg][Image: FB_IMG_1604987367060.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: MONDAY 16TH NOVEMBER, 2020.

THEME: VICTORY THROUGH PRAISE.

MEMORISE:
I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.”
Psalms 34:1

READ:
2 Chronicles 20:17-22 (KJV)

17. Ye shall not need to fight in this battle; set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem; fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them; for the LORD will be with you.

18. And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground; and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD.

19. And the Levites, of the children of the Kohathites, and of the children of the Korhites, stood up to praise the LORD God of Israel with a loud voice on high.

20. And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa; and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

21. And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the LORD, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the LORD; for his mercy endureth for ever.

22. And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.

Living a life of praise is not only the most enjoyable way to live, it’s also one of the most powerful ways to change your life. Praise isn’t what you do only after a miracle has happened; it is what actually makes the miracle happen.

“And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.” 
(2 Chronicles 20:22)

From the passage above, we see that it was when they began to sing and praise that the Lord moved. If you are waiting for God to do a miracle before you start praising Him, you have got it all wrong. 

It is when you praise Him that the miracle will happen. It is by faith that you get miracles; the evidence that you truly have faith in God is in your praising Him even before the miracle happens.

Can you praise God in the face of danger? Can you praise Him when all seems not to be well and you are feeling down? You see, that is exactly the best time to praise Him. It is when you praise Him in that situation that He will minister strength to you.

Staying down and closing your mouth is exactly what the devil needs for him to keep you in that situation. He knows that the moment you start praising God, the game has changed in your favour. 

Since God inhabits the praises of His people (Psalms 22:3), your praise will bring Him into that situation and the devil will be defeated.

My beloved, it doesn’t matter how you feel at any point in time, don’t let the devil take the praise of God away from your lips. 

When the devil comes with his trouble, don’t face him; he is too small to get your attention. Face the living God and give Him the best praise.

Go to a quiet place and shout the praise of God loud and clear so that the devil will tremble. What you will realise is that, just as God did for the people of Judah, He will move on your behalf when you begin to sing and praise Him. Halleluyah!

KEY POINT:
Praise God always, even when you are feeling down.

AUTHOR:
PASTOR EA ADEBOYE, GENERAL OVERSEER OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 4-6

HYMN14: IMMORTAL, INVISIBEL, GOD TO ONLY WISE.

1. Immortal, invisible, God only wise,
In light inaccessible hid from our eyes
Most blessed, most glorious, the Ancient of days,
Almighty, victorious, Thy great name we praise.

2. Unresting, unhasting, and silent as light,
Nor wanting, nor wasting, thou rulest in might!
Thy justice like mountains high soaring above,
Thy cloud which are fountains of goodness and love.

3. To all life thou givest to both great and small;
In all life Thou livest, the true life of all;
We blossom and flourish as leaves on the tree,
And wither and perish-but nought changeth Thee.

4. Great Father of Glory, pure Father of Light,
Thine angels adore Thee, all veiling their sight;
All laud we would render; O help us to see;
‘Tis only the splendour of light hideth Thee.
*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY* 

16th November, 2020. 

Daily Devotional by Dr. Paul Enenche.

*TOPIC: KEY THOUGHTS ON DIVINE DIRECTION.*

SCRIPTURE?: "And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment."
1 Chronicles 12:32.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: Where there is no direction, there can be no dominion.

Divine direction is a critical asset to life and destiny fulfilment. That is why disregarding divine direction is a deadly enemy of destiny. King Saul disregarded divine direction when God gave him the commandment to kill the Amalekites. The consequence of it was that he ended up as a casualty(1 Samuel 15:1-35). That shall not be your portion in Jesus’ Name.

Today, I shall be giving you the following key thoughts on divine direction:

*1. There can be no destiny without direction (Ex. 13:21-22).*
It is not possible for a person to reach a destination without a direction. You cannot reach where you are meant to reach in life if you don’t have a direction.

*2. Where there is no direction, there must be disaster(Pro. 22:3).*    
Accidents happen when bearing is lost. When an aircraft loses bearing in the sky, it is an absolute disaster. In the same way, if there is no contact between you and heaven, disaster is imminent.

*3. Where there is no direction, there is minimal progress (John 6:6).*     
Where there is no direction, there must be stagnation. When people don’t know what to do, they don’t leave where they are in life. And when you know what to do, you leave where you are.

*4. Where there is no direction, there can be no dominion(1 Chronicles 12:32).* 
The children of Issachar ruled their brethren because they knew what Israel ought to do(1 Chronicles 12:32). Where there is no direction, there can be no dominion.

My counsel is, connect with divine direction if you must fulfil your destiny.

Remember this?: Where there is no direction, there can be no dominion.

*ASSIGNMENT*

*1. Don’t disregard divine direction.*
*2. Always ask God to always give you directions.*

PRAYER??: O Lord, I ask that You give me direction today. Deliver me from every spell of confusion, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "Deadly Enemies of Destiny (Part 5)._

QUOTE: "Do not struggle in your own strength. Always allow God to speak to you."
Culled from “21 Uncommon Keys To Financial Overflow” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING?: Romans 6-8.

AMAZING FACT?: A tarantula spider can survive for more than two years without food.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: Grace for spiritual sharpness and sensitivity is released for you now in Jesus’ Name.
                  *Good Morning*??
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2020

*TOPIC: KEEP TRUSTING GOD*

“For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.” Psalm 84:11

*MESSAGE*
Sometimes we pray for a certain thing, thinking it is good for us, or simply because it is what we would like. But God, who has a plan for each of our lives, knows what is right for us and what will keep us on the path He has chosen for us. That means He will sometimes say to us, ‘Not that way. If you trust Me, I’ve got something better for you.’ 

We can get upset when God says no to us, not realising we might have been even more upset if He had said yes and got exactly what we asked for. That is why it is so important for us to pray that we will be in line with His will. Even if it is not what we think we want, and even if it is uncomfortable for a while, we need to trust Him. 

Trusting God and following His plan can be like walking in a fog. The fog hides whatever is at the end, and you can only see a couple of steps ahead of you. But as you go further along that path into the mist, more and more of the path becomes clear to you. When Paul was in prison, he said, ‘I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content’ (Philippians 4:11). His contentment didn’t come from his surroundings — he was in prison during most of his ministry. His contentment came from trusting God and knowing that He makes everything work out according to his plan. Paul didn’t understand every detail of God’s plan, but he trusted God with every step he took. And that’s what we need to do too.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  When you’re struggling to understand God’s plan for you, remind yourself that God’s plans are the best and He will not keep what is best from you.

*SCRIPTURES*
Philippians 4:11; Jeremiah 29:11; Ephesians 1:11

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, thank You for Your great plans for my life.

2. Father, help me to continue to trust You even when I don’t have all the answers in the name of Jesus.

3. May I never put my trust in any man in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Chro. 7, Ezek. 32, John 11:55-12:1-18

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM