The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 15th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 15TH NOVEMBER.

YOUR NAME IS IMPORTANT

Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee (Genesis 17:5).

Whatever name you answer has a direct bearing on your destiny; your name gives meaning to your destiny. This explains why God changed the names of certain individuals in the Bible in line with their destinies in Him. 

A good example is Abraham, who was formerly named Abram. Abram meant exalted father or assumed father. In the process of time, he had no child, though many servants were born in his house.

But one day, the Lord spoke to him and said, “... behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee” (Genesis 17:4-5). 

Abraham believed God, and immediately started answering the name Abraham, “the father of many nations.”

Another important example is Jacob; he was named Jacob because at birth he held on to his brother’s heel. Jacob means swindler or deceiver; and true to his name, he deceitfully obtained his brother’s birthright, with the aid of his mother.

However, when he encountered the Lord and asked to be blessed, He wouldn’t bless him until his name was changed from Jacob (the deceiver) to Israel, a prince with God (Genesis 32:28); and his destiny was transformed for good.

Consider the Apostle Peter; before he came to Jesus, he answered the name, “Simon,” meaning a reed shaken by the wind, unstable. As Simon, he was inconsistent. But one day, Jesus said to him, “...thou art Peter, (Greek: Petros) and upon this rock (Greek: Petra) I will build my church...” (Matthew 16:18).

If the meaning of your name isn’t consistent with the Word of God, you’ve got to change it. It makes no difference that you’ve answered the name all your life; if its meaning isn’t consistent with the revelation of who you are in Christ, respond to God’s Word and change it as an act of faith.

PRAYER

Blessed Father, thank you for your Word that reveals my identity, inheritance and abilities in Christ! Your will for my life is unveiled to my spirit and I live daily to fulfil your will and purpose for my life, taking paths that you’ve preordained for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Genesis 32:24-28; Matthew 16:16-18

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 12:1-13 & Ezekiel 11-12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 John 2:15-29 & Ezekiel 46

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm I am the expression of God’s glory, grace, wisdom, and righteousness. Daily, I walk in preordained pathways and make progress by the Word.

I am Abraham’s seed, and therefore, an heir according to the promise! As Abraham was very rich in livestock, in silver, and in gold, so have I been made exceedingly fruitful and rich in all things!

I am plugged to a heavenly supply, living in abundance always. The devil and his demons have nothing to their advantage in me, because I am born of the Word, and walk in the Spirit. Fear, doubt, unbelief, sickness, infirmity, failure, and poverty are not a part of my experience of life. Hallelujah! 

Divinity is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! I refuse to let sickness dominate my body, for my body is the temple of the living God, and that same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me! 

I am guided by wisdom to offer my body as a living sacrifice unto God! I live in health today, and always! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SUNDAY 15TH NOVEMBER, 2020.

THEME: MIND WHAT YOU EAT

MEMORISE:
“Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh: For the drunkard and glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags.”
Proverbs 23:20

READ:
Proverbs 23:1-3,

1 Corinthians 10:31

PROVERBS 23:1-3

1. When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what is before thee;

2. And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite.

3. Be not desirous of his dainties; for they are deceitful meat.

1 CORINTHIANS 10:31

31. Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

I have often heard people say that you are what you eat. 

This is a wise saying because what you eat can affect who you are – both physically and spiritually. If you eat food that makes your body weak such that you are always lethargic and cannot pray or study your Bible for long hours, your spiritual strength will be low.

If on the other hand, you eat organic and healthy food, not only will your body be strong, you will also soar spiritually because you can spend long hours praying and studying your Bible. 

It may interest you to know that the devil also uses food to recruit people into secret societies. That is why it is not expedient to eat at every occasion you attend.

Before you eat anything that is offered to you, whether in public or in private, make sure you pray on it first and ask God for permission.

John 6:11 says: 

“And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.”

One day while I was preaching, I saw a woman dash out of the hall and some ushers ran after her. She then was brought to me after the service. 

She said while I was preaching, her clothes caught fire so she had to run out. Many years before that incident, she had gone to see a white-garment prophet because she had been losing all her children.

Eventually, she met the prophet’s wife who, upon hearing the woman’s problems, gave her a kolanut to eat. 

From that night, she started finding herself in meetings whenever she slept at night, eating human meat with some other people.

Eventually, it was her turn to provide the meat and she was asked to submit her children – the same ones whose lives she was trying to protect in the first place. 

We prayed a simple prayer that day and when she got home, she excreted a dead snake. Thus, God rescued her from the deadly kolanut.

Mind what you eat and drink.

KEY POINT:
Pray before you eat, drink or even take a snack. Mind what you eat.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Acts 1-3

HYMN:20: NEARER, MY GOD TO THEE.

1. Nearer, my God to Thee,
Nearer to Thee;
E’en though it be a cross
That raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer, my God, to Thee, (2ce)
Nearer to Thee!

2. Though, like the wanderer,
The sun gone down,
Darkness be over me,
My rest a stone,
Yet in my dreams I’d be
Nearer to Thee!

3. There let the way appear
Steps unto heaven;
All that Thou send’st to me
In mercy given;
Angels to beckon me
Nearer to Thee!

4. Then with my waking thoughts
Bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs
Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be
Nearer to Thee!

5. Or if on joyful wing
Cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot,
Upward I fly,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer to Thee!
*Seeds ???????Of Destiny* 

_15 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: LIVING IN THE TRUTH – A THERAPY FOR FALSEHOOD* 

?️Anything the truth cannot give you, you don’t need.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.  Ephesians 4:25.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Anything the truth cannot give you, you don’t need.

Previously, we saw that sincerity is key to grace. Living a life of sincerity attracts the anointing of God to a person. 

*Now, let me give you the following therapies for falsehood:* 

*1. Insist on the truth (Ephesians 4:25.)* 

Whatever it will cost you, insist on the truth. Anything the truth cannot give you, you don’t need. Any breakthrough the truth cannot give you is a breakthrough that hell wants to offer you. Any victory the truth cannot give you, you don’t need it. There is something better you can get with the truth that the devil wants you to lose through falsehood. Insist on the truth. Live in the truth. Let the world and the devil know your stand regarding the truth.

*2. Attempt to make no impressions; just give expression to what God has put inside of you (1 Cor. 4:7)* 

Do not struggle to impress anyone. Do not attempt to create impressions. Just struggle to give expression to what God has put inside of you.

*3. Repent promptly every time you notice that you have said something untruthful or acted in ways that were not accurate (Acts 3:19).* 

If you have a conscience that is alive, you will know whenever you have exaggerated a fact. If your relationship with God is buoyant, you will know when you say what is not totally true. Do not sleep over a lie because you don’t know when Jesus Christ will come. 

Beloved, determine never to be carried away by the falsehood of the world’s system; live by the truth always. 

*Remember this* ?: Anything the truth cannot give you, you don’t need.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Instead of striving to make impressions, endeavour to give expression to God’s deposits in your life.* 

*2. Repent promptly every time you notice that you have told a lie* .

*PRAYER* ??: I receive the grace not to strive to make impression but to sincerely give expression to what You have put inside me, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 4).* 

*QUOTE* : What can you do to secure the favour of God? Live a life of unusual sincerity and simplicity. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Romans 3-5* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The only mammals to undergo menopause are elephants, humpback whales and human females.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Receive the help of the spirit to escape the way of error now in Jesus’ Name.

Good Morning ??
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 15 NOVEMBER 2020?*

*YOUR DESTINY IS CALLING⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
On the eighth day they came to circumcise the child, and they were going to name him after his father Zechariah, but his mother spoke up and said, "No! He is to be called John."
_*(Luke 1:59-60, NIV)*_ 

_*Luke 1:59-60 KJV*_
[59] And it came to pass, that on the eighth day they came to circumcise the child; and they called him Zacharias, after the name of his father. 
[60] And his mother answered and said, Not so ; but he shall be called John.

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
It's interesting that when John the Baptist was born, the neighbors and relatives decided his name should be Zechariah, after the father. But even before John was conceived, the angel Gabriel had told Zechariah that his name was John, and he would walk in the spirit and power of Elijah and prepare the people for the *LORD*.

We all have "theys" in our life. We should take counsel and listen to advice, but you cannot let other people name your future. Sometimes people will try to name you something you're not. They'll name you addicted, or average, or not that talented. Don't let them put limitations on you and convince you that you can't accomplish your dreams. The principle is: let your heavenly Father name your future. You are who GOD says you are - blessed, strong, talented, prosperous, forgiven, and healthy. GOD is telling you what you can become. Your destiny is calling. You have to believe it, then you'll see it.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*
"Father, thank You that You put a promise and dream in my heart. Thank You for calling me to my destiny. I'm not going to be moved by who's not cheering me on. I know You being for me is more than enough to get me to where I'm supposed to be. In *JESUS*' Name, Amen."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM