The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 14th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 14TH NOVEMBER.

GUARD YOUR SALVATION

How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him (Hebrews 2:3).

If anything should be precious to you in this life, especially in these last days, it must be your personal salvation. Our theme verse says, “How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation....” Your salvation is the number one thing in your life. 

Protect it. See that you’re walking in the light of God, in the totality of salvation. He said, “...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling” (Philippians 2:12).

PRICELESS ... https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0
No matter your accomplishments in life, they’ll all be a waste without your salvation. Jesus said in Mark 8:36, “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” It doesn’t matter how many conferences you held or attended or how many people you helped; without your salvation, they’ll mean nothing.

Don’t trade your salvation for anything. We’re surrounded by hawks and beasts that don’t spare the flock; they’ll do anything for their personal gains. Don’t let them deceive you, and don’t lead yourself astray. Stay in Christ, in His Word, and keep expressing His love and righteousness to your world.

Remember, not only are you here for your salvation, you’re here also to help others receive salvation. When you really understand what salvation is, you’ll not only protect it with your life, but you’d also be eager to share it with others.

The Apostle Paul said, “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek” (Romans 1:16). The only way you can help others receive salvation is to share the Gospel with them. So make this a vital part of your daily routine and pursuit.

CONFESSION

I serve the Lord in spirit and in truth. His love is continually expressed through me to others. There’s no room for hatred, bitterness, jealousy or pride in me, for the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. And that love propels me to preach the Gospel and reach out in love to the lost, to turn them from darkness unto Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 2:12; Mark 8:36-37; 1 Corinthians 9:26-27 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 11:17-40 & Ezekiel 8-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 John 2:1-14 & Ezekiel 45

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God has made me a solution provider, a dispenser of His goodness, and an extension of His arm of favour to others. 

Eternal life is at work in me, and every fibre of my being is fully yielded to the Lord to carry out His divine plans through me! 

I am His living tabernacle; He talks through me, moves through me, and expresses His love and righteousness through me! My spirit, soul, and body are sanctified for His sacred use, and His glory is revealed more and more in me today and always.

Christ lives in me; therefore, I am made for life! His divine power has given me everything I require to live joyfully and victoriously every day! Success, prosperity, divine health, promotions, and the glorious life are my blood-bought inheritance and vital experience in Christ Jesus! 

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage. Hallelujah. All things are mine! I walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ today. 

My life is upward and forward only! I am not moved by inflation, economic downturns, and meltdowns, because I play by a different set of rules! 

I am an heir of God, with complete access to an incorruptible inheritance. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you[Image: FB_IMG_1603658442441.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 14TH NOVEMBER 2020

THEME: HOLD NO GRUDGES. 

MEMORISE:

For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: Matthew 6:14

READ: Matthew 18:23-35

23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.

24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.

25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.

28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.

29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.

31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.

32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:

33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?

34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

A person holding grudge can be likened to one consuming poison yet expecting another fellow to die in his/her stead. When you hold a grudge against someone, you are killing yourself gradually. When you refuse to forgive someone who wronged you, you have only opened the door to hurt and more hurt. While the fellow on the other hand may be living his/her life in peace, you keep hurting each time you see or remember him/her.

Many people have died of hypertension because they refused to forgive someone who offended them. It is for your own good that you forgive that fellow who offended you. Don’t give anyone a license to keep hurting you; let them go.

From our Bible reading and memory verse of today, it is evident that whenever someone is holding a grudge against another, God will bypass the offender and refuse to forgive the one holding the grudge. Imagine going to hell just because you refused to forgive someone who offended you, only for that fellow to repent and end up in Heaven. Luke 6:37 tells us that if you condemn someone, God will condemn you too. James 2:12-13 says:
“So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.”

God will neither answer the prayer nor accept the gift of anyone living in unforgiveness because the sacrifice of a sinner is an abomination to Him (Proverbs 15:8). God wants you to forgive everyone who has offended you, because only then would you obtain mercy from Him.

“And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.” Mark 11:25

ACTION POINT:

Forgive anyone who has offended you today, then pray for them. Blessing them also as you do.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Luke 24
John 20-21

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 5: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS.
1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
o Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2. Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

5. Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
*Seeds ???????Of Destiny* 

_14 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: SINCERITY AND THE ANOINTING* 

?️Sincerity increases grace; honesty facilitates the anointing.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen. Ephesians 6:24.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Sincerity increases grace; honesty facilitates the anointing.

Sincerity or honesty has been confirmed to be a major enhancer of the unction. Sincerity increases grace; honesty facilitates the anointing.

On the other hand, insincerity decreases the anointing. The reason why Saul was never pardoned was because he never opened up to God. 

David was a total opposite of Saul. Despite all the atrocities that David committed, when confronted by God through the prophet, Nathan, he admitted everything and opened up to God. When God saw his sincerity, the Lord seemed to have said: “I will deal with you but your sincerity has reduced the dealing.”(2Samuel 12:13, 14 paraphrased).

Ephesians 6:24 says, “Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen”

Sincerity increases grace. Honesty brings grace; deception or crookedness destroys the anointing and you need the anointing to fulfil your destiny. 

And above all, all liars shall have their part in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone (Revelation 21:8).

It does not matter the gravity of the lie; all liars, including those who lied to pastors at the point of being joined in marriage, shall have their part in the lake of fire except they repent of it. 

My counsel is, insist on the truth to attract the grace of God on your life.

*Remember this* ?: Sincerity increases grace; honesty facilitates the anointing.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Attract the grace of God by sincerity* .

*2. Be sincere before God, and when you fall, don’t cover your sins* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I receive the grace to be sincere to You and to men always. Help me to maintain the lifestyle of honesty, Lord in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 4).* 

*QUOTE* : When God sees a person living a lie, and behaving a lie; when He sees hypocrisy, He hates it with a passion, because He is the embodiment of truth. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche. 

*DAILY READING: Acts 28 - Romans 2* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Some male songbirds sing more than 2,000 times each day.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The grace and oil that truth brings is your portion this day in Jesus’ Name.

Good Morning ??
*MORNING TEA☕* 

*SATURDAY 14 NOVEMBER 2020?* 

*EMPOWERED BY HIS PRESENCE⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with *JESUS*. 
_*(Acts 4:13, NKJV)*_

_*Acts 4:13 KJV*_
Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with *JESUS*.

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
GOD wants to empower and strengthen you to overcome every obstacle in this life. He wants to give you confidence, wisdom and boldness to pursue the dreams and desires in your heart. He wants to give you supernatural insight so that you can be a witness of His goodness. In the Scripture, Peter and John were supernaturally equipped. Everyone around them marveled at their boldness, at their ability. They knew Peter and John didn’t have any formal training. They knew there wasn’t anything special about them. This power and wisdom could have only come from one place - the presence of *JESUS*. 

Friend, when you spend time with *JESUS*, people will see it. You’ll be energized by His anointing and equipped by His grace. That’s why it’s so important to take time every day to be in His presence. No matter where you are, His presence is only a prayer away. Scripture says He is near to all who call upon His name. It says that He inhabits the praises of His people. Make your relationship with Him your number one priority and be empowered by His presence each and every day!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*
Heavenly Father, I humbly come before You giving You all that I am. I surrender every area of my life to You and invite You to have Your way in my heart. Empower me with Your love as I daily set my focus on You in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM