The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 13th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 13TH NOVEMBER.

HEIRS OF INEXHAUSTIBLE RICHES

Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ (Ephesians 3:8).

It makes no difference how and where you were born; now that you’re in Christ, you’re separated unto God and His glory. Poverty isn’t part of your life. When you understand this and discover who you are, suddenly, there’ll be a change in your mentality; you become bigger than your job, your business, and your income or salary; you become big on the inside!

The Amplified Classic version of our opening scripture says, “To me, though I am the very least of all the saints (God’s consecrated people), this grace (favor, privilege) was granted and graciously entrusted: to proclaim to the Gentiles the unending (boundless, fathomless, incalculable, and exhaustless) riches of Christ [wealth which no human being could have searched out].”

The Word is for the man or woman who steps into it. So you’re to affirm, “I have access to the unending, boundless, fathomless, incalculable, and exhaustless riches of Christ —wealth which no human being could have searched out.

.” You were born into inexhaustible wealth, for you’re the seed of Abraham, an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. Your wealth is like the bread that Jesus distributed to the multitude (five thousand men; women and children not counted). As they distributed it, it multiplied (Matthew 14).

This is how you should think about your resources; refuse to be lack-conscious. Always give. The more you give, the more your resources are multiplied to be unlimited. This should be your consciousness and confession. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I have access to the unending, boundless, fathomless, incalculable and exhaustless riches of Christ—wealth which no human being could have searched out! Through the Word, I’m walking in my superabundant inheritance in Christ. All things are mine! Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 8:9 AMPC; Colossians 1:12; 1 Corinthians 3:21

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 11:1-16 & Ezekiel 5-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 John 1:1-10 & Ezekiel 44

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to know what I can do to impact my world and the regions beyond for Jesus.

I am inspired by today’s possibilities and tomorrow’s potentials. Through the Word of God, my mind is renewed and my spirit is enlightened to see my future and see the greatness, success, victory, and prosperity which God has ordained to be my day-to-day experience in Christ!

My mind is anointed by the Holy Spirit; therefore, I refuse to let my mind go to sleep! Today, I bring forth good things from within me; for I have treasures in me with which to bless my world.

I am full of the wisdom of God, for Christ is made unto me wisdom! That Wisdom is in my heart and in my mouth today! I function in it; I am guided by it, and I’m growing in it daily as I continually meditate on the word and fellowship with the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!

The Lord has caused all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) to abound towards me, and I am sufficient in His sufficiency, fruitful in every good work.

I am a success for Jesus, and I win for Him always. I refuse to be limited by contrary forces around me; I accomplish the impossible, I do the spectacular and reach for the peak in all my endeavors by the power of the Holy Spirit. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: FB_IMG_1604444647801.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 13TH NOVEMBER 2020

THEME: SPARE THE ROD, SPOIL THE CHILD. 

MEMORISE:

Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him. Proverbs 22:15

READ: Proverbs 23:12-14

12 Apply thine heart unto instruction, and thine ears to the words of knowledge.

13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

In the school I attended in my village, there were children from both affluent and poor homes. One day, a child from an affluent home committed a misdemeanor, and the teacher meted out corporal punishment to him. This was an approved means of discipline in the school but the boy reported to his father who came to the school the next day and beat up the teacher. Our teacher reported the assault to the local police, however the rich man had been there earlier to bribe them, so the police did not act on the report. Our teacher, frustrated and deeply aggrieved, returned and divided the class into two. He put the children of the rich on one side and the rest of us on the other side. He vowed never to flog the children from rich homes again, but would continue to do so to those of us from poor homes. Today, only a few among the children that were not flogged have amounted to something in life. If you love your children, you would not spare the rod when they err.

Eli’s children grew to become wayward and God held him accountable for not being firm enough with them (1 Samuel 2:29-34). Conversely, God did not hesitate to bless Abraham because He was confident that the patriarch would command his children and household to keep His laws (Genesis 18:17-19). The second law of thermodynamics says everything left to itself tends to disorder. In the same vein, any child not strictly cautioned to behave properly will ultimately become spoilt. 

I know using the rod on children is now considered child abuse in this generation, however you must know that there is a difference between correcting a child in love and abusing a child.
 “He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.” Proverbs 13:24
The rod is not just cane, it connotes firm correction when children err. You cannot be permissive with a child all the time and expect him/her to grow up with good morals.

God expects you to compel your children and entire household to serve Him (Genesis 18:19). Don’t spare the rod.

REFLECTION:

God expects you to command your children and household to uphold His status, as Abraham did.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Matthew 28
Mark 16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 6: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES.
1. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!

2. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;

4. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
*Seeds??????? Of Destiny* 

_13 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: TRUTH – THE GUARANTEE OF LASTING RESULT* 

?️One of the powers of the truth is the guarantee of longevity and lasting results. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment. Proverbs 12:19.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: One of the powers of the truth is the guarantee of longevity and lasting results. 

Truth is a major force in life. One of the powers of the truth is the guarantee of longevity and lasting results. But lies on the other hand cut lives and destinies short. This is why you must avoid the way of lie. 

Proverbs 12:19 says, The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment.

It does not matter how successful a fake man is, his success cannot last. It does not matter how prosperous a deceitful woman is, her prosperity has no future in this world and in the world to come. 

Another instructive passage on this subject is Psalm 101:7:He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

If you tell lies, you will not tarry in God’s Presence – whether the lie is presenting a certificate which is not yours, changing your date of birth to get a job, arranging a false marriage to get a Green Card, inflating the price of materials officially procured in order to keep the balance of the money, etc. The Bible says that he who tells lies shall not tarry in God’s Presence. And if you can’t tarry in God’s Presence, where would you tarry? Is it in the presence of the devil? So, telling lies deprives a person of his future. 

Beloved, if you want to tarry in the sight of Jehovah, you must not give room to any form of lie, exaggeration, deception and flattery.  Always insist on the truth.

*Remember this* ?: One of the powers of the truth is the guarantee of longevity and lasting results.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Avoid all forms of lies and deceit even if it is to gain an earthly advantage* . 

*2. Make up your mind to speak the truth always whatever the cost.* 

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, deliver me from the lifestyle of lies and deceits. I refuse to yield my tongue as an instrument of lies, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 4).* 

*QUOTE* : For some people, the only thing that is true about them is that there is no truth about them. Even their age is a lie. And for some, the name they bear is a lie. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Acts 25-27* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The bat is the only mammal that can fly.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Receive the freedom that truth brings as you refuse to walk in lies in Jesus’ Name.

Good Morning ??
*MORNING TEA ☕*

*FRIDAY 13 NOVEMBER 2020 ?*

*BIGGER THAN FEAR⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE ?*  
For whatever is born of GOD overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world - our faith. 
_*(1 John 5:4, NASB)*_

_*1 John 5:4 KJV*_
For whatsoever is born of GOD overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

*TODAY’S WORD ?*
Fear always presents itself as much bigger than it really is. It’s always the worst-case scenario. It always tries to get you worried, anxious, uptight and panicked. Fear’s goal is to separate you from GOD by trying to get you to doubt His Word. But when the spirit of fear comes, recognize that it has no power unless you give it power. Don’t give it power by speaking what fear speaks. Don’t give it power by meditating on it. Instead, let the power of the Word of GOD rise up within you. Declare what God says; declare that GOD has given you all authority in heaven and earth. Declare that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. 

Remember that no matter how big fear presents itself, it’s no match for the power of Almighty GOD. When you yield yourself to Him, you tap into His power. Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. GOD is bigger than your problems and bigger than fear. Let faith rise up in your heart because faith is the victory that overcomes the world.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY ??* 
Father, thank You for Your perfect love which drives out all fear. I choose to meditate on Your Word which feeds my faith and empowers me to overcome. I bless You and praise You today for Your goodness and grace in my life in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.
*THE DAILY FOUNTAIN.*  

THE DAILY DEVOTIONAL OF THE CHURCH OF NIGERIA _(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2020                                                                                               *THEME:* THE EVIL OF GUILTY CONSCIENCE

*BIBLE READING:* GENESIS 44: 18-34 

18. Then Judah went up to him and said: "Please, my lord, let your servant speak a word to my lord. Do not be angry with your servant, though you are equal to Pharaoh himself.

19. My lord asked his servants,`Do you have a father or a brother?'
20. And we answered,`We have an aged father, and there is a young son born to him in his old age. His brother is dead, and he is the only one of his mother's sons left, and his father loves him.'
21. "Then you said to your servants,`Bring him down to me so I can see him for myself.'
22. And we said to my lord,`The boy cannot leave his father; if he leaves him, his father will die.'
23. But you told your servants,`Unless your youngest brother comes down with you, you will not see my face again.'
24. When we went back to your servant my father, we told him what my lord had said.
25. "Then our father said,`Go back and buy a little more food.'
26. But we said,`We cannot go down. Only if our youngest brother is with us will we go. We cannot see the man's face unless our youngest brother is with us.'
27. "Your servant my father said to us,`You know that my wife bore me two sons.
28. One of them went away from me, and I said, "He has surely been torn to pieces." And I have not seen him since.
29. If you take this one from me too and harm comes to him, you will bring my grey head down to the grave in misery.'
30. "So now, if the boy is not with us when I go back to your servant my father and if my father, whose life is closely bound up with the boy's life,
31. sees that the boy isn't there, he will die. Your servants will bring the grey head of our father down to the grave in sorrow.
32. Your servant guaranteed the boy's safety to my father. I said,`If I do not bring him back to you, I will bear the blame before you, my father, all my life!'
33. "Now then, please let your servant remain here as my lord's slave in place of the boy, and let the boy return with his brothers.
34. How can I go back to my father if the boy is not with me? No! Do not let me see the misery that would come upon my father."

Recall it was Judah and Reuben who provided alternative means of disposing off of Joseph instead of killing him as previously planned, just to arrest his dreams (Gen. 37:21,22;26-27). Now, imagine the same Judah, unknowingly announcing Joseph’s supposed ‘obituary’ directly to him (vs. 20, 28). The lie they told their father long ago had since become and has remained their reality! And Joseph must have wondered where they saw him being ‘torn to pieces…’! Guilty conscience is a deadly evil. Judah was still able to recall the sequence of events with vivid clarity! How they must have been tormented for 22 years, especially as they saw their father mourn day after day! Evil never pays. Wicked people often make the mistake of thinking that the pain associated with their evil deeds will somehow, soong be forgotten, but how wrong they can be!

Can you count the number of times the phrases “… my lord,” or “…your servants…” appeared in this passage out of cringing fear of “this ruler”? This was the very thing they wanted to prevent based on the dreams Joseph had long ago. What the Lord has decreed concerning our lives, no one can thwart. He is able to accomplish His plans for our lives.

*PRAYER:* 

Lord keep me from a lying tongue and uproot every seed of wickedness in me.

*Daily Fountain Quote of the Day* 

_"Having the answers is not essential to living. What is essential is the sense of God's presence during dark seasons of questioning."_ — *Ravi Zacharias*

Good morning

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM